PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh: We need segregated busses....

stsinner
09-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Referring to an incident in which a white student was beaten by black students on a bus, Limbaugh said: “I think the guy’s wrong. I think not only it was racism, it was justifiable racism. I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America.”

The Story (http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/09/17/limbaugh-we-need-segregated-buses/””)

Speedy
09-17-2009, 10:26 AM
Referring to an incident in which a white student was beaten by black students on a bus, Limbaugh said: “I think the guy’s wrong. I think not only it was racism, it was justifiable racism. I mean, that’s the lesson we’re being taught here today. Kid shouldn’t have been on the bus anyway. We need segregated buses — it was invading space and stuff. This is Obama’s America.”

The Story (http://rawstory.com/08/news/2009/09/17/limbaugh-we-need-segregated-buses)

Your link was not working.

stsinner
09-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Your link was not working.

I fixed it...

Gingersnap
09-17-2009, 10:58 AM
We don't need segregated buses. We just need to have a security guy pitch any trouble-makers off the bus - permanently.

Speedy
09-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Yeah, union security guards on buses. That would keep my kids safe. Security guards bound by PC rules. Yeah, that would keep white kids safe. Segregated buses is the way to go. Let those fuckers beat each other. Or better yet, lets bring over a bunch of soccer hooligan kids from Scotland and put them on those buses. See what happens when those ******s try to beat on those.

Oh for Christ's sake! We can't spell nig ger now?

Shannon
09-18-2009, 08:06 PM
Everybody knows this was sarcasm, right?

PoliCon
09-18-2009, 08:39 PM
We don't need segregated buses. We just need to have a security guy pitch any trouble-makers off the bus - permanently.

um . . . it was a joke. ;)

SaintLouieWoman
09-18-2009, 10:47 PM
This incident was in the St Louis Metro Area----in Illinois. Everyone is talking about it. Some are defending the bus driver, saying he followed the rules. Others think he should have called the police ASAP.

This does seem to be a racial incident. The blacks were beating up a white boy, who didn't resist and endured the beating, not once but twice. Funny thing, the good old Post Dispatch had to say (again on page 1) that it wasn't racially motivated. When it first came out, what probably is the truth was mentioned. The minute it was picked up by the media, the school district denied any hint of racism.

I guess it's racism if a black is beaten, but never racism if a white is the target. Racism either way is bad, but this situation is just sad.

stsinner
09-18-2009, 11:03 PM
This incident was in the St Louis Metro Area----in Illinois. Everyone is talking about it. Some are defending the bus driver, saying he followed the rules. Others think he should have called the police ASAP.

This does seem to be a racial incident. The blacks were beating up a white boy, who didn't resist and endured the beating, not once but twice. Funny thing, the good old Post Dispatch had to say (again on page 1) that it wasn't racially motivated. When it first came out, what probably is the truth was mentioned. The minute it was picked up by the media, the school district denied any hint of racism.

I guess it's racism if a black is beaten, but never racism if a white is the target. Racism either way is bad, but this situation is just sad.

Well, it has been said that it isn't possible for blacks to be racist against whites and that only whites can be racist. Tell you what-the deck is stacked against you today if you're white with all the gov't agencies striving to "represent the community.." So if you have a city whose population is 80% black, that means that you have to have 80% black prison guards, 80% black state workers, etc.,......

I'll just leave you with this... . Detroit....

Shannon
09-18-2009, 11:06 PM
Well, it has been said that it isn't possible for blacks to be racist against whites and that only whites can be racist. Tell you what-the deck is stacked against you today if you're white with all the gov't agencies striving to "represent the community.." So if you have a city whose population is 80% black, that means that you have to have 80% black prison guards, 80% black state workers, etc.,......

I'll just leave you with this... . Detroit....

I just want to be clear that you understood Rush wasn't serious, right?

stsinner
09-18-2009, 11:16 PM
I just want to be clear that you understood Rush wasn't serious, right?

Yes, I understand that, but I was just passed over for a Corrections Officer academy because the state is putting through another PAR class, which means women and minorities in the name of political correctness.. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that women aren't the best choice for corrections officers as just about any man could take them down, but there aren't enough minorities in the corrections institutions here in MA, so the people who run the prisons in their infinite wisdom think the people handling the perps needs to more accurately reflect the racial make-up of the perps, which is pure jackassery to me when I got a 98 on the Civil Service test and have Veteran's preference... I was bumped by women with scores as low as 73 on the Civil Service test (she was sitting next to me at orientation) and minorities who got scores likewise... They aren't going by scores, but by race and gender, and this really pisses me off.. At this rate, our entire country is going to look like Detroit if we don't start rewarding merit and qualifications over feel-good shit like race and gender...

It's the same bullshit that happened with the firefighters who won their lawsuit... Why give a damned test if you're going to weigh heavily on race and gender? It's retarded (oops.... autistic-the new retarded..)

Shannon
09-18-2009, 11:34 PM
Yes, I understand that, but I was just passed over for a Corrections Officer academy because the state is putting through another PAR class, which means women and minorities in the name of political correctness.. It's obvious to anyone with a brain that women aren't the best choice for corrections officers as just about any man could take them down, but there aren't enough minorities in the corrections institutions here in MA, so the people who run the prisons in their infinite wisdom think the people handling the perps needs to more accurately reflect the racial make-up of the perps, which is pure jackassery to me when I got a 98 on the Civil Service test and have Veteran's preference... I was bumped by women with scores as low as 73 on the Civil Service test (she was sitting next to me at orientation) and minorities who got scores likewise... They aren't going by scores, but by race and gender, and this really pisses me off.. At this rate, our entire country is going to look like Detroit if we don't start rewarding merit and qualifications over feel-good shit like race and gender...

It's the same bullshit that happened with the firefighters who won their lawsuit... Why give a damned test if you're going to weigh heavily on race and gender? It's retarded (oops.... autistic-the new retarded..)

Rush doesn't have anything to do with that. I think you should start a new thread. Retard is always acceptable, BTW.

Gingersnap
09-18-2009, 11:50 PM
As an Alpha-Geek, I have to say that was just another Geek hate crime. It's tragic. Black, white, Asian, or whatever, we Geeks are relentlessly bullied and attacked by our intellectual inferiors.

While it's true that we always grow up to literally own these people in terms of employment, I'm calling for a Geek Manifesto. :p

stsinner
09-18-2009, 11:53 PM
As an Alpha-Geek, I have to say that was just another Geek hate crime. It's tragic. Black, white, Asian, or whatever, we Geeks are relentlessly bullied and attacked by our intellectual inferiors.

While it's true that we always grow up to literally own these people in terms of employment, I'm calling for a Geek Manifesto. :p

I second that!

Shannon
09-18-2009, 11:59 PM

I stuck up for your people in school. Can I have a raise now?

Gingersnap
09-19-2009, 12:06 AM
I stuck up for your people in school. Can I have a raise now?

No. You still can't do fractions.

Shannon
09-19-2009, 12:09 AM
No. You still can't do fractions.

I can do fractions.:rolleyes: ( I just need help with algebra...that's why I stuck up for you retards.)

djones520
09-19-2009, 12:11 AM
All I can say is that i'm glad my kid won't be school age by the time we leave here. Belleville is quickly turning into a shit hole ala East St. Louis.

stsinner
09-19-2009, 12:11 AM
I can do fractions.:rolleyes: ( I just need help with algebra...that's why I stuck up for you retards.)

AUTISTIC!!! Autistic is the new retard.. It makes libtards feel better...

Shannon
09-19-2009, 12:18 AM
All I can say is that i'm glad my kid won't be school age by the time we leave here. Belleville is quickly turning into a shit hole ala East St. Louis.

It doesn't matter. All public schools suck. Trust me. I just went to my son's 7th grade open house last night. Holy shit.:rolleyes:

djones520
09-19-2009, 12:20 AM
It doesn't matter. All public schools suck. Trust me. I just went to my son's 7th grade open house last night. Holy shit.:rolleyes:

I'm going to keep my son in DODDS schools as much as possible. When I transfered from one of those to a public system, I was atleast a grade ahead of everyone else, and I wasn't coming from any advanced classes.

Gingersnap
09-19-2009, 12:30 AM

If you could really do fractions, you wouldn't be mystified by algebra. :rolleyes:

Shannon
09-19-2009, 12:41 AM
If you could really do fractions, you wouldn't be mystified by algebra. :rolleyes:

I'm not mystified by it. I just don't care about it. Look, I leave that shit to your people. I saved your asses in school. That should be enough.:mad:

Rockntractor
09-19-2009, 12:47 AM

Come on Ginger, with her powers do you really want her fooling with fractions!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/bad-things-happen-demotivational-po.jpg?t=1253335566

Gingersnap
09-19-2009, 12:55 AM
Come on Ginger, with her powers do you really want her fooling with fractions!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/bad-things-happen-demotivational-po.jpg?t=1253335566

Okay, I feel like crap but that was just LOL funny - I have to admit. I'm semi-blind, partially deaf, and mostly snot-filled but I'll go to bed to laughing.

Good job! :D

NJCardFan
09-19-2009, 12:59 AM
80% black prison guards
Oh can I tell you stories about this.

Zathras
09-19-2009, 04:55 AM

....While it's on the freeway doing 70 miles per hour.

Lars1701a
09-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Rush doesn't have anything to do with that. I think you should start a new thread. Retard is always acceptable, BTW.

Since your leader was just banned, do you have to be the new chief douch bag?