PDA

View Full Version : Democrats Choose Fox News over NY Times!

Speedy
09-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Poll: Democrats Prefer Fox News to New York Times

Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:04 AM

By: John R. Lott, Jr. Article Font Size

Whom do Democrats trust more for news: Fox News or the New York Times? With all the vitriol directed against Fox News, one would think that it is a no brainer. But a new Pew Research Center for the People & the Press poll shows that it is Fox News. While 43 percent of Democrats have a positive view of Fox News, 39 percent of Democrats feel the same way about the New York Times.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/speed_addiction/Fun/userbar.gif (http://www.newsmax.com/john_lott/fox_new_york_times_/2009/09/17/261224.html)

Heads must be exploding all over DU!

noonwitch
09-17-2009, 01:47 PM
We libs like Greta and Shep, I guess, although I don't really watch either of them, a lot of my liberal friends do watch those two. I'll watch O'Reilly if nothing else is on-he named Kanye West the "Ultimate Pinhead" the other day.

Greta's on at ten, which is a good time for working people to watch the news.

Rockntractor
09-17-2009, 03:34 PM
We libs like Greta and Shep, I guess, although I don't really watch either of them, a lot of my liberal friends do watch those two. I'll watch O'Reilly if nothing else is on-he named Kanye West the "Ultimate Pinhead" the other day.

Greta's on at ten, which is a good time for working people to watch the news.

Your a kind of lib. Deep down inside you their is a conservative fighting to get out! You know you want it you know you do!

noonwitch
09-18-2009, 09:01 AM
Your a kind of lib. Deep down inside you their is a conservative fighting to get out! You know you want it you know you do!

I had a bad day at work Wednesday and am considering buying a handgun for personal protection around the house.

Gingersnap
09-18-2009, 09:52 AM
I had a bad day at work Wednesday and am considering buying a handgun for personal protection around the house.

Don't telecommute. :p

Rockntractor
09-18-2009, 10:55 AM

Thats a good idea. See if you have any training available at your local shooting ranges.