PDA

View Full Version : Women 'cannot keep a secret for longer than 47 hours'

megimoo
09-17-2009, 12:15 PM
Women 'cannot keep a secret for longer than 47 hours'
"Telegraph,Telephone,tell a Women !"

Researchers found that women are overcome by a burning desire to share gossip as soon as they hear it. They will typically spill the beans to at least one other person in 47 hours and 15 minutes. Depending on who the gossip is about, their boyfriend, husband, best friend or mother are most likely to be the initial recipients of the information. The study of 3,000 women aged between 18 and 65 also found that four out of ten admitted they were unable to keep a secret – no matter how personal or confidential the news was. It also found...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/6199822/Women-cannot-keep-a-secret-for-longer-than-47-hours.html

lacarnut
09-17-2009, 01:28 PM
I doubt if men are that much better especially when it comes to sex.

Rockntractor
09-17-2009, 01:45 PM

You were supposed to keep quiet about that!

megimoo
09-17-2009, 01:46 PM
It depends .Very young college men will brag about their alleged sexual activity to other young men while they are drinking in a group.

When they are older and hopefully wiser they tend to keep their sexual activity's pretty much to themselves.

When they divorce women tend to blame the men for every failing under the sun including sexual inadequacy and filthy hygienic habits.

Jumpy
09-17-2009, 04:02 PM
It depends .Very young college men will brag about their alleged sexual activity to other young men while they are drinking in a group.

When they are older and hopefully wiser they tend to keep their sexual activity's pretty much to themselves.

When they divorce women tend to blame the men for every failing under the sun including sexual inadequacy and filthy hygienic habits.

I sure hope Michael D. Duvall (jerk!!) is the exception to the rule.

aerojarod
09-17-2009, 04:29 PM

Are you saying you find it hard to last more than 47 hours and 15 minutes?

What color are your lace panties today, btw?

:p

lacarnut
09-17-2009, 05:03 PM
Are you saying you find it hard to last more than 47 hours and 15 minutes?

What color are your lace panties today, btw?

:p

Nope not I, but having made the country club & bar scene for many years, I speak from experience.
BTW, it's boxers for me.

petercandid
09-18-2009, 03:51 AM
Hi megimoo,

Well Dude,You are right and these article seems to be awesome and attractive.My suggestion is that woman's are good at work but they have problem regarding Gossip duw to which they suffer a lot. I have seen on evidence that Scientist take the brain veins of man and women and keep in the section of current level and found that the current flowing from man vein is four times faster than of that women vein. Well, There are many Scientific reason behind these whole story. I don't want to give my favour to anyone. There is equal proportion between man and women.

Thanks