PDA

View Full Version : House votes to cut off funding, but 75 stand by ACORN

bijou
09-17-2009, 03:01 PM
The House of Representatives just voted overwhelmingly to de-fund ACORN, 345-75. The vote came on a Republican motion to recommit the educational loan bill. As a result, the anti-ACORN provision made it into the House-passed bill.
Below are the names of all 75 congressmen who voted to preserve ACORN's stream of funding. ...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/House-votes-to-cut-off-ACORN-funding-59647917.html

SaintLouieWoman
09-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Thanks, Bijou. Indeed the list included the usual suspects, Jessie Jackson Jr., Maxine Waters, Waxman, etc. I was amazed that Lacey Clay from Missouri wasn't on the list.

It's not too surprising that all 75 are Democrats. They should be ashamed.

Apocalypse
09-17-2009, 04:37 PM
And come next year, voters will be reminded of them voting this way.

Rockntractor
09-17-2009, 04:39 PM
I gleaned DU last night and there were very few of them that still supported Acorn.

Suit&Tie
09-17-2009, 05:08 PM
People on CU have a lot of paranoid rants about usually made-up boogeymen. Occasionally however you guys get it right, ACORN appears to be one of those times.

But even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Rockntractor
09-17-2009, 05:21 PM
People on CU have a lot of paranoid rants about usually made-up boogeymen. Occasionally however you guys get it right, ACORN appears to be one of those times.

That means so much to me I'm all chocked up. Thank you from the bottom of my heart you little prick!

BadCat
09-17-2009, 05:22 PM

Glad you agree.

You're gonna LOVE the way we're gonna hang his acorn associations around mulatto mans neck.

Suit&Tie
09-17-2009, 05:27 PM
Glad you agree.

You're gonna LOVE the way we're gonna hang his acorn associations around mulatto mans neck.

+1 for the lynching reference to try and get a rise out of people who aren't completely insane.

As for trying to pin Obama to this, good luck. You tried doing things like this throughout the entire campaign and it repeatedly failed.

BadCat
09-17-2009, 05:37 PM
+1 for the lynching reference to try and get a rise out of people who aren't completely insane.

As for trying to pin Obama to this, good luck. You tried doing things like this throughout the entire campaign and it repeatedly failed.

+1 on pulling a "reference" to "lynching" out of your flabby racist ass.

His associations and ties with Acorn are already on record, they just weren't known to be into child prostitution at the time.

Suit&Tie
09-17-2009, 06:07 PM
Even Bill-O thinks ACORN/Obama connections are full of shit.

BadCat
09-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Even Bill-O thinks ACORN/Obama connections are full of shit.

Same thing I think of him.

bijou
09-17-2009, 06:18 PM

The phrase is not a lynching reference, it refers to the 'Rime of the Ancient Mariner' in which the dead albatross is hung round the neck of the mariner as a mark of his guilt.

Zathras
09-17-2009, 06:23 PM

So sayeth the gutless wonder who runs away from a thread he starts in the dome.....chickenshit waste of skin is what you are, nothing more.

Suit&Tie
09-17-2009, 06:28 PM
Zathras is a one-trick pony.

BadCat
09-17-2009, 06:28 PM
The phrase is not a lynching reference, it refers to the 'Rime of the Ancient Mariner' in which the dead albatross is hung round the neck of the mariner as a mark of his guilt.

C'mon bijou, you KNOW we're ALL racists because we don't slobber the knob of the mulatto messiah.

bijou
09-17-2009, 06:29 PM
C'mon bijou, you KNOW we're ALL racists because we don't slobber the knob of the mulatto messiah.

Sorry, for a moment there I forgot that facts were racist. ;)

Zathras
09-17-2009, 06:52 PM

And you're a gutless coward....all in all, I'm 1000 times better that you shithead.

Eagle
09-17-2009, 08:17 PM
They all also belong to the Progressive Caucus which is beholding to all types of commie groups.

Rockntractor
09-17-2009, 08:23 PM

Thats odd. This very phrase was used more than once by Axle.

PoliCon
09-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Of course my asshole rep voted for acorn. I'll be calling him tomorrow to find out how the hell he plans to justify his vote.

Zathras
09-17-2009, 11:25 PM
Thats odd. This very phrase was used more than once by Axle.

Yeah. It wouldn't surprise me if the cowardly shithead was a furry and lived off his mommy's earnings.

Rockntractor
09-17-2009, 11:54 PM
Yeah. It wouldn't surprise me if the cowardly shithead was a furry and lived off his mommy's earnings.

If this guy is Axle he did one hell of a job fooling me!

Gingersnap
09-18-2009, 10:01 AM

If his grasp of literature is any indication of his overall education, he may have to live with Mom.