PDA

View Full Version : Docs Remove 16 Washers From Guy's Penis, Remain Mum On Nut Tightening.

Gingersnap
06-02-2008, 01:42 PM
Surgeons cut 16 washers from penis

June 01, 2008 10:20am

A MAN was operated on in Hornsby Hospital early today to remove 16 stainless steel washers from his penis.

Berowra Fire Rescue officers were called to alleviate the man from his awkward predicament at 3am. It was not clear how the situation arose. The man may well have thought long and hard about placing himself in the difficult situation.

Fire Rescue Officers spent more than an hour unsuccessfully attempting to remove the washers, before the man was taken into an operating theatre about 4.30am.

Surgeons took about 90 minutes to remove the washers using fire brigade equipment.

A hospital spokesman said equipment normally used to remove rings from fingers was ineffective because of the thicker nature of the washers.

The man was in a satisfactory condition.

It is believed the only lasting damage may be to his pride.

Feel free to speculate on the back story here. :p

Bolt From The Blue (http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,23791992-5001021,00.html)

noonwitch
06-02-2008, 01:44 PM
My guess is that he was using them as "cock rings".

SarasotaRepub
06-02-2008, 01:52 PM
He liked the movie TransFormers and well...got carried away.
:D

Gingersnap
06-02-2008, 01:52 PM

Using them for whom? A Cape Buffalo?

megimoo
06-02-2008, 02:05 PM
You don't need sixteen to make a 'cock ring',I suppose that in this day and age nothing they do to their private parts amazes me .A man may wear a cock ring because he has Erectile dysfunction but sixteen rings is a bit excessive.

Confusingly, the term cock ring is sometimes used as a synonym for a Prince Albert piercing, a piercing of the penis that is often, though not exclusively, a metal ring.In Prince Alberts piercing the reason was to satisfy Queen Victoria ,she must have been a lusty old babe after all !

And if you really care there are some pictures of the effects of the use of these rings .
Google 'cock ring' !

linda22003
06-02-2008, 02:08 PM
.In Prince Alberts piercing the reason was to satisfy Queen Victoria ,she must have been a lusty old babe after all !

She was indeed; when her physician said that she must have no more children after her ninth, she said, "But Sir James, can I have no more fun in bed?" I did a lot of research on Albert as an undergraduate, but never read anything about such a piercing. Where did you find evidence of that?

megimoo
06-02-2008, 02:12 PM
She was indeed; when her physician said that she must have no more children after her ninth, she said, "But Sir James, can I have no more fun in bed?" I did a lot of research on Albert as an undergraduate, but never read anything about such a piercing. Where did you find evidence of that?let me have a look.

LogansPapa
06-02-2008, 02:13 PM
Bet Richard Gere’s thinking, "Cool, now my rodent story doesn’t sound so freaky!"

Gingersnap
06-02-2008, 03:40 PM
Bet Richard Gere’s thinking, "Cool, now my rodent story doesn’t sound so freaky!"

Either that or he's making quick trip to Home Depot.

megimoo
06-02-2008, 06:34 PM
Either that or he's making quick trip to Home Depot.Just so long as they aren't 'lock washers'!

Bubba Dawg
06-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Headline: Nut, Screws and Bolts.

megimoo
06-02-2008, 06:55 PM
She was indeed; when her physician said that she must have no more children after her ninth, she said, "But Sir James, can I have no more fun in bed?" I did a lot of research on Albert as an undergraduate, but never read anything about such a piercing. Where did you find evidence of that?Prince Albert jewelry,Google it !

DarkScribe
06-02-2008, 08:42 PM
He liked the movie TransFormers and well...got carried away.
:D

What, he thought he was Optimus Peni- Oh nevermind! :D

Jumpy
06-02-2008, 09:12 PM
The internet probably inspired that looney tune sicko to do that. There is probably an internet fetish group who is celebrating him right now. eww. Why is 16 washer more weird than 5 or so? Would he have to be hugely hung to fit all 16 of them on him?? I dont get why 16 would be anymore shocking than 5.. 7, or 12. Washers are not necessarily really wide.