PDA

View Full Version : Interesting story about British moobs...

stsinner
09-18-2009, 05:05 PM
FARK headline:

Moob Jobs more popular than ever with British men, while dieting, keeping dental appointments still considered "too metrosexual" (w/ completely unnecessary pic)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2642540/Brit-moob-jobs-are-on-the-up.html

Rockntractor
09-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Hey not before supper!:eek:

Gingersnap
09-18-2009, 05:38 PM
Any man boobs stories belong in the Lounge. I thought everybody knew this.

Don't miss "Shame of my Man Boobs" (with pic) in the right side column. :)

megimoo
09-18-2009, 05:46 PM
FARK headline:

Moob Jobs more popular than ever with British men, while dieting, keeping dental appointments still considered "too metrosexual" (w/ completely unnecessary pic)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2642540/Brit-moob-jobs-are-on-the-up.htmlNo wonder Wilbur is such a fag hag.They're all queer over that side of the pond !

stsinner
09-18-2009, 07:11 PM
Any man boobs stories belong in the Lounge. I thought everybody knew this.

Don't miss "Shame of my Man Boobs" (with pic) in the right side column. :)

That a man!!?? Oh, dammit!! I was checking him out! I've had girlfriends with smaller chests.. That was some ample moob! :mad:

/kidding

megimoo
09-18-2009, 07:21 PM
That a man!!?? Oh, dammit!! I was checking him out! I've had girlfriends with smaller chests.. That was some ample moob! :mad:

/kiddinghopefully ?

Gingersnap
09-18-2009, 11:11 PM

/kidding

I get the guys like that one having surgery. That dude really has breast tissue. Some of these other guys are just too fat. Losing 40 pounds would eliminate the man boobage entirely.

Shannon
09-18-2009, 11:17 PM
I get the guys like that one having surgery. That dude really has breast tissue. Some of these other guys are just too fat. Losing 40 pounds would eliminate the man boobage entirely.

I have no idea why an image of Vader just popped into my mind.

stsinner
09-18-2009, 11:21 PM

How does a man get breast tissue? Is this like the African track start that had...um....tackle?

Gingersnap
09-18-2009, 11:26 PM
How does a man get breast tissue? Is this like the African track start that had...um....tackle?

Some few guys really have a throw-back problem here. All humans start out girly and boys go down a different path. In some few guys, proto-breast tissue responds to puberty and develops a bit. These guys don't go on to develop C cups and a wiggle but they get more in the chest department than they bargained for.