PDA

View Full Version : The Obama Shitstorm

NJCardFan
09-19-2009, 01:13 AM
Sorry about the title but I couldn't think of another way of putting it. But there's some talk of a possible Obama impeachment. As has been said, Obama can go on national TV eating aborted babies and kittens while setting fire to puppies on the alter of a church and he'd get away with it. Why? Because if he were impeached, the riots that would follow would make the Rodney King and Watts riots look like a Sunday school picnic. I have a feeling the same may happen in 2012 when he's voted out after 1 term. I just hope that the people aren't bullied into voting for a 2nd term in fear of riots.

Rockntractor
09-19-2009, 01:17 AM
Sometimes I wonder if thats what we need so we could settle this thing once and for all. The liberals keep stirring the shit and then watch the fight. It's time to bust their asses!

Sonnabend
09-19-2009, 05:12 AM
Impeach, convict, remove.

Bye bye Barry.

expat-pattaya
09-19-2009, 06:13 AM
What grounds are there for impeachment?

submarinepainter
09-19-2009, 07:45 AM

he sucks

malloc
09-19-2009, 08:01 AM

I hope it has something to do with Glenn Beck's show on the night of 09/19/2009.

Anyway, as far as riots are concerned, only the liberal centers of the Country will have to deal with them. Urban California, New York, Chicago, etc. Most other areas have that situation handled by an armed and leveled headed populace. Quite frankly I don't see riots gaining any legs in Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Boise, Dallas, Houston or Nashville. Only CA and/or NY would be affected, and the rest of the country decided to leave those populations behind almost 15 years ago. What happens in CA, NY and IL is just amusing retardation to the rest of the country these days. New York, Chicago and San Fransisco used to set the trends, now they are just a laughing stock for the other 285 million people in this country who have finally realized that there is no virtue what so ever in being wrong, but fashionably wrong, about everything.

Sonnabend
09-19-2009, 09:43 AM

DIRECT involvement with an organisation tied to criminal activities. (ACORN)

Disobedience of the US Constitution (10th Amendment).

Violation of US law concerning campaign finances (he had HAMAStinians raising funds for him and he accepted them: illegal to accept FOREIGN finance)

"Czar" system a violation of the Separation of Powers.

Withdrawal of charges against a terrorist involved in the USS Cole bombing.

Lastly, a case can be made that Obama's entire administration is in violation of the letter and spirit of the US Constitution, and that Obama has violated his oath to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

SarasotaRepub
09-19-2009, 10:27 AM
Impeach, convict, remove.

Bye bye Barry.

It'll never happen.

1.) The charges you mention above aren't going to fly.

2.) A compliant press who worships him.

3.) He's black therefore immune to real criticism. You're a racist if you don't support him.

Nothing new here but anyone who thinks impeachment has a
legit chance is dreaming IMHO.

Rockntractor
09-19-2009, 10:33 AM
It'll never happen.

1.) The charges you mention above aren't going to fly.

2.) A compliant press who worships him.

3.) He's black therefore immune to real criticism. You're a racist if you don't support him.

Nothing new here but anyone who thinks impeachment has a
legit chance is dreaming IMHO.
You are probably right but by the time all of his scandals have been revealed Watergate will look like nothing.

NJCardFan
09-19-2009, 11:29 AM
But it doesn't matter. This guy could roast crying infants over a spit and no one would bat an eye on the left.

Rockntractor
09-19-2009, 11:31 AM
But it doesn't matter. This guy could roast crying infants over a spit and no one would bat an eye on the left.
According to his science czar that wold be ok if they are under two!

JB
09-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Bye bye Barry.His name is President Obama.

stsinner
09-19-2009, 04:18 PM
Let's look at a scenario if he were impeached on the grounds that he was ineligible due to not being native-born..

If Obama does become an usurper posturing as “the President,” Congress cannot even impeach him because, not being the actual President, he cannot be “removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors” (see Article II, Section 4). In that case, some other public officials would have to arrest him—with physical force, if he would not go along quietly—in order to prevent him from continuing his imposture. Obviously, this could possibly lead to armed conflicts within the General Government itself, or among the States and the people.

Next in line would be:

1. Joe Biden-he would be ineligible because he would be found to have been appointed by one unauthorized to appoint due to being ineligible to hold the office.

2. Next in line would be the Speaker of the House of Representatives, your favorite marxist and mine, Mrs. Nancy Botox Pelosi... But she would likely be accused of being involved in a cover-up, along with Howard Dean, to protect Obama's citizenship status and would be prosecuted out of eligibility.. Can you imagine the crying, kicking and screaming as she's dragged out of the House chamber..

3. Up next would be the senior member of the majority party. In this case, it's the former KKK member, none other than 92 year old Robert Byrd. We don't even really need to discuss why he won't ever get near the President's chair.. Blacks would burn the country down first...

4. Next up we would have the Secretary of State.. the wonderful liar and accomplice to the second most corrupt President in history, Mrs. Hillary Rodham Clinton... But she's currently awaiting the outcome of a court case challenging her eligibility to be SOS.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/rodearmel-v-clinton

How's that for a lineup? Our country has a series of serial criminals lined up to set her course, and all we can do is sit idly by.. We've had the tea parties that don't get any coverage by the MSM, and we've sent our faxes and made our phone calls.. I think we may just have to turn badcat loose and let him exact some justice!

stsinner
09-19-2009, 04:19 PM
His name is President Obama.

His name is Barry Soetoro...

Ree
09-19-2009, 04:38 PM
Any talk of "impeachment" makes ya look like a loon....

lacarnut
09-19-2009, 08:48 PM

As much as I despise Obummer, I have to agree. Plus, massive race riots would tear us apart.

PoliCon
09-19-2009, 11:36 PM
At this point - I agree.

Rockntractor
09-19-2009, 11:46 PM
At this time Obama owns the prosecuting attorney, the defense attorney, the judge the jury, and the court stenographer. Now who wants to waste their time pressing charges?

On edit; I forgot the bailiff.

NJCardFan
09-20-2009, 12:12 AM
The voters are the only hope. And that's 3 very long years away.

stsinner
09-20-2009, 12:17 AM
The voters are the only hope. And that's 3 very long years away.

Don't forget 2010 midterms! If we can gain control of the House, the Senate or both, we can make him a lame duck and stop this insanity.

Rockntractor
09-20-2009, 12:19 AM
Don't forget 2010 midterms! If we can gain control of the House, the Senate or both, we can make him a lame duck and stop this insanity.

Unfortunately he is assigning a lot of powers that belonged to congress to his czars. We really are in a pickle!

AlmostThere
09-20-2009, 12:27 AM
What is worse is that everything he has done, he told us in advance he was going to do. Hard to impeach a guy for doing exactly what he said he was going to do. If the American people were to stupid too listen to him, we should impeach the idiot voters. I know I'm dreaming here but wouldn't it be great if you actually had to prove you weren't a blithering idiot before stepping into the booth. I'm not talking about a conservative/liberal litmus test. Just prove you have knowledge about the issues and what is really involved in dealing with them. I know, I'm dreaming.

Rockntractor
09-20-2009, 12:30 AM
What is worse is that everything he has done, he told us in advance he was going to do. Hard to impeach a guy for doing exactly what he said he was going to do. If the American people were to stupid too listen to him, we should impeach the idiot voters. I know I'm dreaming here but wouldn't it be great if you actually had to prove you weren't a blithering idiot before stepping into the booth. I'm not talking about a conservative/liberal litmus test. Just prove you have knowledge about the issues and what is really involved in dealing with them. I know, I'm dreaming.

That is what the debates are supposed to accomplish in a perfect world!

AlmostThere
09-20-2009, 12:36 AM
Unfortunately he is assigning a lot of powers that belonged to congress to his czars. We really are in a pickle!

Why are we in a pickle? We are only in a pickle if Congress lets him do it. Congress could put a stop to this nonsense in a New York second. "Mr. President, you have assumed powers that are ours. We are not going to let you do it. We will take you to court if need be, but you will not do this. If you insist on following this path, you can consider yourself a lame duck from this moment forward. NOTHING IN YOUR AGENDA WILL EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY."

No more pickle.

Rockntractor
09-20-2009, 12:42 AM
Why are we in a pickle? We are only in a pickle if Congress lets him do it. Congress could put a stop to this nonsense in a New York second. "Mr. President, you have assumed powers that are ours. We are not going to let you do it. We will take you to court if need be, but you will not do this. If you insist on following this path, you can consider yourself a lame duck from this moment forward. NOTHING IN YOUR AGENDA WILL EVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY."

No more pickle.

Correct but so far we have only had one democrat that I know of complain about it!

AlmostThere
09-20-2009, 12:42 AM
That is what the debates are supposed to accomplish in a perfect world!

Debates? I'm talking about voters proving they know what the hell is going on, not politicians proving anything. Sort of like the literacy tests that were outlawed by the Civil Rights Act of 64.

Rockntractor
09-20-2009, 12:48 AM
Debates? I'm talking about voters proving they know what the hell is going on, not politicians proving anything. Sort of like the literacy tests that were outlawed by the Civil Rights Act of 64.
Liberals also control our schools and higher education! This ought to scare you, the kids that are fifteen now will be voting for the next president.

AlmostThere
09-20-2009, 12:49 AM
Correct but so far we have only had one democrat that I know of complain about it!

I understand that. My point is that Obama has no real power to keep this country over a barrel the way he is doing. It could be probably be stopped with a single phone call. Yes, the American people are being royally screwed, but I don't think of it as a pickle. Maybe it's just semantics. I think of a pickle as a situation you can't get out of or that would be very difficult to get out of. It would be so simple to get out of this one.

AlmostThere
09-20-2009, 12:57 AM
Liberals also control our schools and higher education! This ought to scare you, the kids that are fifteen now will be voting for the next president.

My daughter is a freshman at a relatively small university in a very conservative area. An area where Republicans are voted in far more than Democrats. Yet, from what she tells me, her U.S. Government class sounds like it's straight out of any uber-liberal university. You are correct in that if we don't take back the educational system in this country, conservatism will cease to exist within our lifetimes.

Rockntractor
09-20-2009, 01:05 AM
I understand that. My point is that Obama has no real power to keep this country over a barrel the way he is doing. It could be probably be stopped with a single phone call. Yes, the American people are being royally screwed, but I don't think of it as a pickle. Maybe it's just semantics. I think of a pickle as a situation you can't get out of or that would be very difficult to get out of. It would be so simple to get out of this one.

When you tally up all the small things and big things we are fighting a monster of proportions this country has never faced! We cannot give up, we have to keep fighting on every front, but never underestimate our enemy!

AlmostThere
09-20-2009, 03:33 PM
When you tally up all the small things and big things we are fighting a monster of proportions this country has never faced! We cannot give up, we have to keep fighting on every front, but never underestimate our enemy!
Amen

stsinner
09-20-2009, 07:28 PM

And all the crimigrants once Obama waves his magic wand and make them all legal.