PDA

View Full Version : Video: Chris Matthews Decries "Right Wing Crap" On Bestseller List

megimoo
09-19-2009, 09:07 AM
"Albino Tweety Bird has A Small Meltdown !"

Matthews: Too Much "Right Wing Crap" On Bestseller List
He'll get over it

Does Michelle Malkin's book send PAIN up his leg?

http://www.thehopeforamerica.com/play.php?id=1989

SarasotaRepub
09-19-2009, 09:44 AM
Hey Chris...Fuck you.

Books are on the BestSeller list because....people want to read them. :eek:
You pointy headed Liberals STILL haven't figured that out.

Oh...but Chris doesn't take sides...I forgot.:rolleyes:

NJCardFan
09-19-2009, 11:48 AM
I love it because the left hate it. Funnier still, Mark Levin's book which has sold millions was never reviewed by the NY Times. They think if they ignore it no one would read it. Chalk that up to a big ball of fail.

lacarnut
09-19-2009, 12:56 PM
Hey Chris, there is too much left wing crap on TV; you sniveling pantie waisted girly man with the tingling sensation going up your leg and infiltrating your minuscule brain.

Troll
09-19-2009, 06:29 PM
Hey Chris...Fuck you.

Books are on the BestSeller list because....people want to read them. :eek:
You pointy headed Liberals STILL haven't figured that out.

Oh...but Chris doesn't take sides...I forgot.:rolleyes:

Did you see Matthews getting smacked down by that guy who brought a gun to that protest? I didn't really agree with that guy doing that, but Matthews couldn't help but change his tone a bit before that guy was done with him.

http://72.232.229.42/thumb/0/00/Edge-camel-clutch.jpg/200px-Edge-camel-clutch.jpg

Constitutionally Speaking
09-19-2009, 07:39 PM
Did you see Matthews getting smacked down by that guy who brought a gun to that protest? I didn't really agree with that guy doing that, but Matthews couldn't help but change his tone a bit before that guy was done with him.

I didn't see that. Do you happen to have a link??

Troll
09-19-2009, 07:41 PM
I didn't see that. Do you happen to have a link??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYUmCj4yud4

NJCardFan
09-20-2009, 12:38 AM
Matthews is a pompous ass. The left talks about O'Reilly. O'Reilly is Miss Manners compared to Matthews. I mean, how many times have you heard O'Reilly say "God damn"? Can't imagine why Fox reruns bury MSNBC.

stsinner
09-20-2009, 01:08 AM
When the majority of the Left wing is inner-city ghettos and English as a second language people, it's no surprise that reading is impossible for them.. Just watch Media Malpractice to see how ignorant the Obama voters were...

So right-wingers can read and afford to buy books... And that's news?

NJCardFan
09-20-2009, 10:46 AM
When the majority of the Left wing is inner-city ghettos and English as a second language people, it's no surprise that reading is impossible for them.. Just watch Media Malpractice to see how ignorant the Obama voters were...

So right-wingers can read and afford to buy books... And that's news?
There were many ignorant white Obama voters as well. As for black voters, they vote overwhelmingly Democrat anyway so saying they voted for Obama ignorantly doesn't really fit. They would vote for James Earl Ray as long as he had a D after his name.