PDA

View Full Version : Rape slur will haunt us

bijou
09-19-2009, 01:49 PM
While he has been through a horrible ordeal and has every right to be upset about the false rape charge. I think he should have put a little more thought into his interview.

Their lives will never be the same.

Embarrassed and humiliated by cries of rape that came from the twisted imagination of a Hofstra student, the five men involved in the bathroom orgy with her are terrified that being branded predators will haunt them for eternity.

"Anytime anyone Googles my name, rape is going to be right there beside it. My name is forever tarnished," said 19-year-old Stalin Felipe.

"What if I am applying for a job or whatever in the future? I feel like I am always going to have to offer some explanation."...

link (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/rape_slur_will_haunt_us_RWDhVgXba4yVEz4v9YwHQO)

stsinner
09-19-2009, 03:36 PM
So the name Stalin is forever tarnished? Hmmm..... I think he has more to worry about than rape appearing next to it.

Goldwater
09-19-2009, 04:09 PM
Stalin...

That is unfortunate.

stsinner
09-19-2009, 04:22 PM
Stalin...

That is unfortunate.

I think he should be mad at his parents.

expat-pattaya
09-19-2009, 07:53 PM
:D:D

PoliCon
09-19-2009, 11:51 PM
I would like to restate my assertion that we should be able to beat the crap out of people who give their kids messed up names.

Elspeth
09-20-2009, 01:33 AM
I also think that these guys should not be so quick to feel sorry for themselves. A drunk girl consents and 5 of them jump her bones. It may not be rape, but it's sure low behavior.

djones520
09-20-2009, 01:42 AM
Well he's right. Type Stalin Felipe into google. DU is the third hit. He will forever be haunted by that.

:D

PoliCon
09-20-2009, 07:57 AM
Well he's right. Type Stalin Felipe into google. DU is the third hit. He will forever be haunted by that.

Welp maybe it's a good time to recognize that the name his mama gave him is ass and get it legally changed.

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Welp maybe it's a good time to recognize that the name his mama gave him is ass and get it legally changed.

Judas maybe?

PoliCon
09-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Judas maybe?

I was thinking maybe - Manson Charles would be a better name . . . .:D

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 11:37 AM
I was thinking maybe - Manson Charles would be a better name . . . .:D

hampshirebrit
09-20-2009, 12:35 PM
Judas maybe?

I was thinking Hitler, or at least Adolf. He managed to make both his names non-useable, quite an achievement.

There was a William Patrick Hitler, seemingly a relative (of the nasty dictator) who lived in the UK then the US. He changed his name after the war, understandably. Well so Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Hitler) says, but true or not, quite a good yarn.

If young Stalin (the NY Post one) really was named that by his parent(s), then they should be publicly horsewhipped. :D

Goldwater
09-20-2009, 07:16 PM
I was thinking Hitler, or at least Adolf. He managed to make both his names non-useable, quite an achievement.

There was a William Patrick Hitler, seemingly a relative (of the nasty dictator) who lived in the UK then the US. He changed his name after the war, understandably. Well so Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Hitler) says, but true or not, quite a good yarn.

If young Stalin (the NY Post one) really was named that by his parent(s), then they should be publicly horsewhipped. :D

Hitler did have two relatives who are in the US or UK, could have died by now, they decided not to marry and never to reproduce so the blood line died with them or something.

Not sure if it's true or there is any water to it, I heard about it a long time ago in school.

Gingersnap
09-21-2009, 09:35 AM
I also think that these guys should not be so quick to feel sorry for themselves. A drunk girl consents and 5 of them jump her bones. It may not be rape, but it's sure low behavior.

Bingo. Pulling a train on a drunk girl isn't exactly Eagle Scout behavior. I'm glad they avoided false rape charges but there aren't any winners in that crowd, male or female.