PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Thread: To sleep, perchance to dream...

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 09:06 AM
Heavy rain overnight on The Mountain. Cool and pleasant.

In weather like this I like to open the windows and listen to the rain. I especially love to sleep with the windows open and allow the sound of the rain to serenade me. I guess it would be a nocturne....a which?...a nocturne, you know Frederich something Chopin.

If you've seen the movie, it comes right after the guy says Stephen Stinkin' Foster.

Anyway, I slept like a rock last night. I had a weird dream. I dreamed i was playing golf with Jackie Kennedy. I've never played golf, but I watch it sometimes on TV.

The only other famous person I have dreamed of is Stephen King.

So, TOTD: ...what dreams may come..?? What dreams have you had that were interesting or funny or whatever? Do you remember dreams? Do you have recurring dreams?

Rockntractor
09-20-2009, 10:43 AM

In weather like this I like to open the windows and listen to the rain. I especially love to sleep with the windows open and allow the sound of the rain to serenade me. I guess it would be a nocturne....a which?...a nocturne, you know Frederich something Chopin.

If you've seen the movie, it comes right after the guy says Stephen Stinkin' Foster.

Anyway, I slept like a rock last night. I had a weird dream. I dreamed i was playing golf with Jackie Kennedy. I've never played golf, but I watch it sometimes on TV.

So, TOTD: ...what dreams may come..?? What dreams have you had that were interesting or funny or whatever? Do you remember dreams? Do you have recurring dreams?

Stephen King. You dreamed about a man?:eek:

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Stephen King. You dreamed about a man?:eek:

We talked about books and stuff......and had tea....and crumpets......nothing gay or anything.....um

Rockntractor
09-20-2009, 10:50 AM
My favorite is the Jessica Alba dream!:D:):D:cool:

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 10:59 AM
How do you know she dreams about you? :confused:

Rockntractor
09-20-2009, 11:03 AM
How do you know she dreams about you? :confused:

She told me while we were having lattes and biscotti. I can't even get her to go to second base. Bitch!:mad:

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 11:05 AM
She told me while we were having lattes and biscotti. I can't even get her to go to second base. Bitch!:mad:

The biscotti with the dark chocolate on the bottom or just the regular biscotti?

Rockntractor
09-20-2009, 11:10 AM
The biscotti with the dark chocolate on the bottom or just the regular biscotti?

Dude, without chocolate it's just dried out cake!

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 11:18 AM
Dude, without chocolate it's just dried out cake!

Thought so. I don't have lattes. I have cafe au lait cuz it's French sounding. Shannon hates that.

Rockntractor
09-20-2009, 11:36 AM
Thought so. I don't have lattes. I have cafe au lait cuz it's French sounding. Shannon hates that.

Cafe I late! I can relate.

Shannon
09-20-2009, 11:37 AM
It's a beautiful day here. I'm hoping to only be at the office for a few hours today so I can watch some football later. I don't get to see my Fins lose until tomorrow night though.:p I've seen the movie, Bubba. One of my favorites.:D

TOTD: My weird dreams are almost a joke between me and DS at this point. I always have weird dreams. They normally involve vampires or zombies. Lately they have all been about work which just makes me miss the vampires.

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Cafe I late! I can relate.

Ever since the trip to New Orleans I've been embracing my inner frog.

Shannon
09-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Ever since the trip to New Orleans I've been embracing my inner frog.

Inner frog?:rolleyes:

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 11:40 AM
It's a beautiful day here. I'm hoping to only be at the office for a few hours today so I can watch some football later. I don't get to see my Fins lose until tomorrow night though.:p I've seen the movie, Bubba. One of my favorites.:D

TOTD: My weird dreams are almost a joke between me and DS at this point. I always have weird dreams. They normally involve vampires or zombies. Lately they have all been about work which just makes me miss the vampires.

I love Tombstone. Miz Bubba and I went to see it in the theater in Orlando when it first came out. Had to go back and see it again we liked it so much.

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Inner frog?:rolleyes:

D'Artagnan, Athos, Porthos and Bubba-os....Bubba-gnan....

Gotta work on that nome-de-guerre.

BadCat
09-20-2009, 12:22 PM
Who has time to dream?

megimoo
09-20-2009, 01:41 PM

When I was younger I had my clock radio tuned at five AM to a local NPR station that played Robert J. Lurtsema's 'Morning Pro Musica'' .He always opened with a recording of bird songs starting with a few faint chirps and as the sun rose burst into a full crescendo of bird song greeting the morning sun into a full symphony of classical joy.What a great way to awaken.Then into Antonio Vivaldi 'The Four Seasons' !

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 02:13 PM
When I was younger I had my clock radio tuned at five AM to a local NPR station that played Robert J. Lurtsema's 'Morning Pro Musica'' .He always opened with a recording of bird songs starting with a few faint chirps and as the sun rose burst into a full crescendo of bird song greeting the morning sun into a full symphony of classical joy.What a great way to awaken.Then into Antonio Vivaldi 'The Four Seasons' !

There's no good way to be awakened at 5:00 am, but that is at least pleasant.

Okay, to be awakened at any time By Jessica Alba climbing into bed would at least one pleasant way.

megimoo
09-20-2009, 02:16 PM
There's no good way to be awakened at 5:00 am, but that is at least pleasant.

Okay, to be awakened at any time By Jessica Alba climbing into bed would at least one pleasant way.With your luck it would be Maddy Albright !

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 02:23 PM
With your luck it would be Maddy Albright !

I always had a thing for her. Angela Merkel is hot too.

http://brandireland.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/germany.jpg

BadCat
09-20-2009, 05:06 PM
Damn Bubba!

After that, I need this so I can have good dreams again...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10300/a_megan-fox11238345743.png

Of course, the nightmare with this one is....she only likes girls.

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 05:46 PM
Damn Bubba!

After that, I need this so I can have good dreams again...

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/ss278/morro826/a_megan-fox11238345743.png

Of course, the nightmare with this one is....she only likes girls.

BC, once you've had a saucy plump German prime minister, you'll never go back. :cool:

megimoo
09-20-2009, 06:54 PM
BC, once you've had a saucy plump German prime minister, you'll never go back. :cool:Angie baby bring those great ham hocks back to bed !

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 08:20 PM
Angie baby bring those great ham hocks back to bed !

Hubba Hubba Megs. i'm her big ole purple people eater.......

Shannon
09-20-2009, 09:09 PM
Bubba, you are almost the same age as my father. Behave yourself.

Bubba Dawg
09-20-2009, 09:18 PM
Bubba, you are almost the same age as my father. Behave yourself.

:o

I'm sorry Shannon. German prime ministers get me ....randy......:o:D

Shannon
09-20-2009, 09:21 PM
:o

I will destroy your house if you persist...

(and your little dog too)

linda22003
09-21-2009, 10:18 AM
BC, once you've had a saucy plump German prime minister, you'll never go back. :cool:

"Nein, nein, I dunt VANT my chair pooshed in!"

http://images.chron.com/blogs/beltwayconfidential/backrub.jpg

linda22003
09-21-2009, 10:21 AM

Sweet dreams tonight, Bubba, liebchen. Gut, gut traumen. :)

http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2008/m04/y168995166477440.jpg

Bubba Dawg
09-21-2009, 01:15 PM
Sweet dreams tonight, Bubba, liebchen. Gut, gut traumen. :)

http://www.javno.com/slike/slike_3/r1/g2008/m04/y168995166477440.jpg

Now that's a fine Liebfraumilch. :D

Hubba Hubba sez Bubba!!!!

Thanks Linda!!!!:)