PDA

View Full Version : Muslims mass-producing children to take over Africa, says Archbishop

megimoo
09-21-2009, 02:14 AM
"The baby race is upon us, it is your duty to impregnate your wife !"

One of the most powerful figures in the Anglican Church believes that Africa is under attack from Islam and that Muslims are “mass-producing” children to take over communities on the continent.

Archbishop Nicholas Okoh, 56, was elected Primate of Nigeria last week and his elevation could exacerbate tensions at a time when Anglicans are working to build bridges with Muslims. Dr Michael Nazir-Ali resigned as Bishop of Rochester earlier this year to work in countries where Islam is the majority religion.

Nigeria is split almost half and half between Christianity and Islam. There are about 17 million practising Anglicans in...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/faith/article6841734.ece

Rockntractor
09-21-2009, 02:39 AM
Muslims are doomed. Either they will finally piss off the Christian world so bad we crush them or they will crush us and then turn inward and destroy themselves.

megimoo
09-21-2009, 02:49 AM
Muslims are doomed. Either they will finally piss off the Christian world so bad we crush them or they will crush us and then turn inward and destroy themselves.They never seem to give up.They were defeated in Spain and still the consider Spain as theirs as part of Islam .http://www.barkati.net/english/ .

When they finally are defeated it will be by GODS hand .

noonwitch
09-21-2009, 07:43 AM
Their idea won't work, it will just mean that millions of more people in Africa will starve and die in wars. Even if they were able to totally eliminate the christian and tribal cultures still present there, the muslims trying to overrun them would succumb to the same problems that have been destroying the current population of the continent-AIDS, famine and wars.

stsinner
09-21-2009, 09:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0q4o58pKwA&feature=related

Troll
09-21-2009, 04:43 PM
Muslims are doomed. Either they will finally piss off the Christian world so bad we crush them or they will crush us and then turn inward and destroy themselves.

I wish I could agree with you.

Unfortunately, I think it's Western civilization that is doomed.

Rockntractor
09-21-2009, 04:57 PM
I wish I could agree with you.

Unfortunately, I think it's Western civilization that is doomed.
They may well wipe us out but they can't live without us. They are parasitic in nature and will turn on themselves.

Lanie
09-21-2009, 09:12 PM
Well, if the Archbishop feels that strongly about it, then he needs to step down from his position and get to reproducing. :D

megimoo
09-21-2009, 09:16 PM
Well, if the Archbishop feels that strongly about it, then he needs to step down from his position and get to reproducing. :D
He needs to find a nice fertile girl just like you !

Rockntractor
09-21-2009, 09:20 PM
He needs to find a nice fertile girl just like you !

:D

AmPat
09-22-2009, 02:36 PM
They may well wipe us out but they can't live without us. They are parasitic in nature and will turn on themselves.

We have a secret weapon. OBlah Blah.

Islam is overtaking the world in population. They have a weakness though, the dollar. When Oblah Blah and the rest of his short-bus riding minions succeed in destroying the dollar, muslims will have nothing with which to purchase more weapons. They then become target practice for we who had the foresight to purchase arms and ammunition to rid the world of this infestation. Or maybe we just all convert and kiss up like the surrendercrats want us to do?:cool: