PDA

View Full Version : Biden: If GOP Succeeds,It’s‘The End of the Road for Barack and I

megimoo
09-21-2009, 11:22 PM
Biden on 2010: If GOP Succeeds,It’s‘The End of the Road for What Barack and I Are Trying to Do’

Vice President Joe Biden said today that if Democrats were to lose 35 House seats they currently hold in traditionally Republican districts, it would mean doomsday for President Obama’s agenda. Biden said Republicans are pinning their political strategy on flipping these seats. “If they take them back, this the end of the road for what Barack and I are trying to do,” the vice president said at a fundraiser for Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) today

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2009/09/biden-on-2010-if-gop-succeeds-its-the-end-of-the-road-for-what-barack-and-i-are-trying-to-do-1.html

stsinner
09-21-2009, 11:26 PM
It's all just so sickening to watch and be a part of... What part of-you don't get free shit-NOT YOURS and you have to work for a living is so hard for these heathens to understand?

expat-pattaya
09-22-2009, 05:53 AM
And why is the end of their agenda a bad thing? :)

SarasotaRepub
09-22-2009, 07:47 AM
Watch it you racist bastids!!!!:mad: :D:D

lacarnut
09-22-2009, 10:23 AM
A watered down verson will pass; it will piss off the left without the public option and will piss off moderates/independents who voted for these 2 turds. It will ensure that the moderate D or R that voted for this bill will be defeated in 010. Biden and the O will see the handwriting on the wall when Repubs win the Governor's office in VA and NJ in a few short months.

Lars1701a
09-22-2009, 10:32 AM
A watered down verson will pass; it will piss off the left without the public option and will piss off moderates/independents who voted for these 2 turds. It will ensure that the moderate D or R that voted for this bill will be defeated in 010. Biden and the O will see the handwriting on the wall when Repubs win the Governor's office in VA and NJ in a few short months.

I cant wait to see what trick or tricks the dems in NJ will pull to stop Corsine from getting booted out of office.

AmPat
09-22-2009, 12:09 PM
A watered down verson will pass;---------------. Biden and the O will see the handwriting on the wall when Repubs win the Governor's office in VA and NJ in a few short months.

And yet, the DIMS led by the Pied Piper OBlah Blah, will stick their fingers in their ears and claim it is "necessary, critical, and what the American people want and need.":mad: