PDA

View Full Version : SnObama illegitimate child, and he knew it

Teetop
07-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Many things are coming out, right before the DNC convention. (http://hfdean.blogspot.com/2008/07/obama-illigitmate-child-and-he-knew-it.html)

Obama Illegitimate Child and He Knew It (15Jul08)
Andy Martin exposes Barack Obama's parents were never married

Barack Obama panics: Andy Martin's book forces Obama to admit he is illegitimate

Legendary Chicago Internet columnist and Obama author Andy Martin will hold a New York news conference Monday, July 14th to drop the first of several bombs on the Obama campaign: Obama is illegitimate and his parents were never married.

For the past four years one man has made Obama miserable: Chicago writer Andy Martin. Martin's accurate original article is cited as the source of later rumors concerning Obama's Islamic family roots. Martin has relentlessly and accurately investigated Barack Obama's lies."

Obama knew we were working the 'illegitimate' story, and we were preparing a series of news conferences in conjunction with my book Obama: The Man Behind The Mask," Martin will state.

Obama knows this fact. This is also why he keeps his white grandmother a virtual prisoner; she knows too, and she won't lie."Through the past several decades Obama has pretended he 'didn't know' the facts about his illegitimate birth. He thought he could get away with the big lie. And he almost did get away with it. But we kept digging. And we are still digging. We have more to come."We plan two weeks of news conferences and other Obama-related disclosures.

The book was mailed to some Washington media last Friday, and Monday afternoon it will be delivered in Midtown to Fox News, MSNBC and others.

Demand for review copies has been so heavy we have already had to reorder. We expect the first truckload of Obama books to reach the warehouse early next week, depending on production schedules at the printer.

:eek:

linda22003
07-17-2008, 11:57 AM
He wouldn't be the first bastard we've had as president. :rolleyes:

LibraryLady
07-17-2008, 12:53 PM
I don't like these kind of stories but there's one going around that 0 never registered for selective service.

Shakespeare
07-17-2008, 01:01 PM
This tabloid-style hyperbole never helps an arguement.

LogansPapa
07-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Ohhhhh…..non-issue pimple building! Remember John's black daughter?

BEG
07-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Ohhhhh…..non-issue pimple building! Remember John's black daughter?

WTF is wrong with you?

Cold Warrior
07-17-2008, 01:55 PM
Who really cares whether he's illegitimate or not? Besides, a bastard might be a welcome change to an idiot.

LogansPapa
07-17-2008, 02:24 PM
WTF is wrong with you?

Well - many things, but this is what I was referring to:

The Arizona Republic would write that the McCain-Bush primary contest in South Carolina "has entered national political lore as a low-water mark in presidential campaigns", while The New York Times called it "a painful symbol of the brutality of American politics".A variety of interest groups that McCain had challenged in the past ran negative ads. Bush borrowed McCain's earlier language of reform, and declined to disassociate himself from a veterans activist who accused McCain (in Bush's presence) of having "abandoned the veterans" on POW/MIA and Agent Orange issues.

Incensed, McCain ran ads accusing Bush of lying and comparing the governor to Bill Clinton, which Bush said was "about as low a blow as you can give in a Republican primary". An unidentified party began a semi-underground smear campaign against McCain, delivered by push polls, faxes, e-mails, flyers, and audience plants. It claimed most infamously that McCain had fathered a black child out of wedlock (the McCains' dark-skinned daughter Bridget was adopted from Bangladesh), and also that his wife Cindy was a drug addict, that he was a homosexual, and that he was a "Manchurian Candidate" traitor or mentally unstable from his North Vietnam POW days. The Bush campaign strongly denied any involvement with the attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain#2000_presidential_campaign

Constitutionally Speaking
07-17-2008, 02:24 PM
Who really cares whether he's illegitimate or not? Besides, a bastard might be a welcome change to an idiot.

Obama has no shortage of the idiot gene.

linda22003
07-17-2008, 02:28 PM
WTF is wrong with you?

Do you really not recall the scurrilous stuff the Bush campaign put out about him in '00?

BEG
07-17-2008, 02:40 PM
Do you really not recall the scurrilous stuff the Bush campaign put out about him in '00?

Yes I do Linda.

BEG
07-17-2008, 02:48 PM
Well - many things, but this is what I was referring to:

The Arizona Republic would write that the McCain-Bush primary contest in South Carolina "has entered national political lore as a low-water mark in presidential campaigns", while The New York Times called it "a painful symbol of the brutality of American politics".A variety of interest groups that McCain had challenged in the past ran negative ads. Bush borrowed McCain's earlier language of reform, and declined to disassociate himself from a veterans activist who accused McCain (in Bush's presence) of having "abandoned the veterans" on POW/MIA and Agent Orange issues.

Incensed, McCain ran ads accusing Bush of lying and comparing the governor to Bill Clinton, which Bush said was "about as low a blow as you can give in a Republican primary". An unidentified party began a semi-underground smear campaign against McCain, delivered by push polls, faxes, e-mails, flyers, and audience plants. It claimed most infamously that McCain had fathered a black child out of wedlock (the McCains' dark-skinned daughter Bridget was adopted from Bangladesh), and also that his wife Cindy was a drug addict, that he was a homosexual, and that he was a "Manchurian Candidate" traitor or mentally unstable from his North Vietnam POW days. The Bush campaign strongly denied any involvement with the attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain#2000_presidential_campaign

Sorry I lashed out at you. I read your post wrong.

Edited to add: But there is still something wrong with you.

Shannon
07-17-2008, 03:11 PM

That just cracked me up.:D

LogansPapa
07-17-2008, 03:18 PM
Sorry I lashed out at you. I read your post wrong.

Well, that goes without saying - and I've never said there wasn't.;)

Molon Labe
07-17-2008, 03:38 PM

And here we go again. Mesmerizing the public over bulls**t stories like this, while the real issues Iraq, economy, get ignored.
This is how the media puts us all to sleep and continues the tyranny.

linda22003
07-17-2008, 03:40 PM
I know. And conservatives go after things like this too (did his wife say something trashy? is he really a Moooooosssslim?) instead of going after his record - or complete lack of record - and his plans for the country, none of which are in our interest.

lacarnut
07-17-2008, 03:44 PM

Since you are one, I can understand your point of view.

linda22003
07-17-2008, 03:48 PM
I'm one too. So, Obama's mother should have had an abortion?

lacarnut
07-17-2008, 03:57 PM

In CW's case, it could have been a reward to the world.

linda22003
07-17-2008, 03:58 PM
So, anyone of whom you disapprove should not exist. Got it.

Rebel Yell
07-17-2008, 04:00 PM

That post makes the difference between you and him. You just admitted it. It's nothing to be ashamed of. The prophet, on the other hand, speaks as if his parents were married and concieved him years before he was born. The fact that he was illegitimate is a non issue. The fact he lies is not. It makes you wonder what else he's lying about.

The difference between you and him is that he walks around like his shit don't stink and you........ well, maybe not that much different.

Shannon
07-17-2008, 04:00 PM

That's my philosophy anyway.:D

ConJinx
07-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Stick with illegitimate candidate. Even his being a Senator is a laugh he didn't run against anyone of importance. Yet here he is.

Molon Labe
07-17-2008, 04:24 PM
I know. And conservatives go after things like this too (did his wife say something trashy? is he really a Moooooosssslim?) instead of going after his record - or complete lack of record - and his plans for the country, none of which are in our interest.

The front page of my local newspaper is no better than the National enquirer. We are subjected daily to front page stories featuring the local celebrity who has found a new job....or the effects of tainted tomatoes in the area. :rolleyes:
You know the real important things.
While stories of counties going bankrupt over corrupt fiscal practice, and soldiers being turned away for veterans benefits go unreported.

Cold Warrior
07-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by linda22003

In CW's case, it could have been a reward to the world.

One could make the same case for your mommy/aunt/cousin.

lacarnut
07-17-2008, 04:54 PM

No, but I would not announce that I was an illegitimate child to everyone on this board if I did not have to. Got it! You seem to be proud of that fact. You and CW are not asshole relatives by any chance. Just kidding. Classless may be closer to the truth for the both of you.

Before you got your diapers in a wad, I was referring to CW comment about a bastard would be an improvement over Georgie. Got it!

Zeus
07-17-2008, 04:55 PM
And here we go again. Mesmerizing the public over bulls**t stories like this, while the real issues Iraq, economy, get ignored.
This is how the media puts us all to sleep and continues the tyranny.

Rather hard to debate,criticize or expose the record of a candidate that doesn't have a record. Then Character is an utmost issue. It may seem petty but to me a persona built on lies does not say much about a persons character.

lacarnut
07-17-2008, 05:04 PM
Rather hard to debate,criticize or expose the record of a candidate that doesn't have a record. Then Character is an utmost issue. It may seem petty but to me a persona built on lies does not say much about a persons character.

Well said!

People with no CLASS do not see it the way you and I do.

linda22003
07-17-2008, 05:20 PM
No, but I would not announce that I was an illegitimate child to everyone on this board if I did not have to. Got it! You seem to be proud of that fact. You and CW are not asshole relatives by any chance. Just kidding. Classless may be closer to the truth for the both of you.

I'm not proud or ashamed of it, since it had nothing to do with me. Teenagers got pregnant in the fifties, and went away to "visit an aunt" sometimes. I was adopted by wonderful parents who raised me in the comfortable, secure, loving environment that totally eluded you.

Zeus
07-17-2008, 05:44 PM
Like any experienced Chicago politician, Obama would go the cemetary to register voters. One night he came across a grave so old and worn that he couldn't make out the name on the tombstone. The staffer holding the flashlight got impatient and suggested they just move on to the next plot. Obama angrily exclaimed, "This person has a much right to vote as anyone else here!"

lacarnut
07-17-2008, 05:50 PM
I'm not proud or ashamed of it, since it had nothing to do with me. Teenagers got pregnant in the fifties, and went away to "visit an aunt" sometimes. I was adopted by wonderful parents who raised me in the comfortable, secure, loving environment that totally eluded you.

My apologies plus comparing you to CW was a low blow. However, like I said, I would not broadcast that I was illegitimate if I did not have to.

linda22003
07-17-2008, 05:52 PM
My apologies plus comparing you to CW was a low blow. However, like I said, I would not broadcast that I was illegitimate if I did not have to.

Perhaps that's the attitude that is making Obama "hide" it, if in fact it's true.

lacarnut
07-17-2008, 06:02 PM
Perhaps that's the attitude that is making Obama "hide" it, if in fact it's true.

The difference is that lying is worse than admitting it. Especially, if you are running for public office or if you are a public figure. Politicians think they can get away with it. Bubba, Martha, etc got their butts in trouble for the lie not the deed.

LogansPapa
07-17-2008, 06:43 PM
If every child is a gift from God - then none can really be "illegitimate", no?

lacarnut
07-17-2008, 06:47 PM

You do not believe in God, do you? Plus, do you follow God's laws?

MrsSmith
07-17-2008, 06:56 PM

This from the most rabid pro-abortion person on this board? :rolleyes: Let me guess, you've got MPD going today.

LogansPapa
07-17-2008, 06:58 PM
You do not believe in God, do you? Plus, do you follow God's laws?

Your God? Probably not.

LogansPapa
07-17-2008, 07:03 PM
This from the most rabid pro-abortion person on this board? :rolleyes: Let me guess, you've got MPD going today.

Rabid pro-abortion? Not really. Rabid minding my own business and respecting every woman on the planet’s capacity to chose exactly what she wishes to do with her own body? Most defineately.

LibraryLady
07-17-2008, 07:11 PM
Let me guess, you've got MPD going today.

I don't know what MPD is but tread gently here today, Dark Scribe set us all off with a strange TOTD.:D

MrsSmith
07-17-2008, 07:13 PM
Rabid pro-abortion? Not really. Rabid minding my own business and respecting every woman on the planet’s capacity to chose exactly what she wishes to do with her own body? Most defineately.

No one has a problem with a woman doing exactly what she wishes with her own body. :rolleyes: The problem is when her "choice" affects someone else's body.

MrsSmith
07-17-2008, 07:14 PM
I don't know what MPD is but tread gently here today, Dark Scribe set us all off with a strange TOTD.:D

Multiple personality disorder. It's the only thing that fits LogansPapa's swings of "thought."

LogansPapa
07-17-2008, 07:15 PM
Not my job to judge. It's His.:cool:

LibraryLady
07-17-2008, 07:18 PM
I don't care if Stanley Dunham was married to O senior or not but Michelle seems to agree that she wasn't.

Obama used the roundtable audience, as she did yesterday, to describe her husband's understanding of women's issues through the prism of the strong -- but sometimes struggling -- women in his life.

His own mother, she said at the beginning of her remarks, was "very young and very single when she had him." And, Obama added, he has observed his wife's attempts to reconcile motherhood with her career aspirations.
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/07/10/1193601.aspx

MrsSmith
07-17-2008, 07:18 PM
Not my job to judge. It's His.:cool:

It's funny which subjects you choose "not to judge," compared to the rest of your judgments.

MrsSmith
07-17-2008, 07:20 PM
I don't like these kind of stories but there's one going around that 0 never registered for selective service.

This would be more worrisome than his mother's actions, another indicator of poor character. Just as his stinginess to charity until he entered political life.

Shannon
07-17-2008, 07:26 PM

I can't get past the misspellings in this post to comment on anything else.:D

lacarnut
07-17-2008, 07:28 PM
Your God? Probably not.

What, who, where is your God? I believe you are full of shit.

nightflight
07-17-2008, 10:11 PM
There are many things to dislike Obama about. This is not one of them. Is being "illigitimate" his fault?

He'll get much sympathy if people run with this.

lacarnut
07-17-2008, 10:28 PM
There are many things to dislike Obama about. This is not one of them. Is being "illigitimate" his fault?

He'll get much sympathy if people run with this.

Check out post #33 on Page 4. Just the opposite will happen if he is illegitimate and he keeps lying about it. McCain and his advisors should not touch this with a 10 foot pole. However, the smut lovers in the media will go full blast with the story.

LogansPapa
07-18-2008, 10:10 AM
What, who, where is your God? I believe you are full of shit.

This is the EXACT thought process that facilitated our incursion into the Middle East.:rolleyes:

lacarnut
07-18-2008, 10:32 AM
This is the EXACT thought process that facilitated our incursion into the Middle East.:rolleyes:

I take it by your remark that an atheist would not have been intervened in the M.E.

LibraryLady
07-18-2008, 10:36 AM

Amazing! The Obama site has a discussion on it

Selective Service and the Draft
By Stephen from Magnolia, TX - Jul 3rd, 2008 at 9:25 am EDT

In 1980, President Carter re-instituted the requirement for males to register for the Selective Service (Proclamation 4771).

Under this Senator Obama was legally required to register during July 1980.

There is no record of his registering and his campaign will not address the issue.

So how do we respond to McCain supporters who post negative remarks about Senator Obama's lack of military experience and his refusal to even register?

According to the Selective Service, approximately 23% of the males who were required to register, did not register. That means that about 800,000 failed to register that year.

Should Senator Obama make a statement about why he did not register for Selective Service?

Reply By Mikeystyle Jul 3rd 2008 at 9:35 am EDT

should we point out that this is your only post and you're just here to cause problems by raising a non-issue?

By Stephen from Magnolia, TX Jul 3rd 2008 at 10:31 am EDT

This is not my only post. I posted two days ago, received 5 comments, but if you go to that one, it says that I have not posted anything.

Seems the truth does hurt.

FOOL!!! By Obamalicious Jul 3rd 2008 at 9:44 am EDT

Your verbal vomit is nothing more than diahrea of the mouth.... piss off neocon loser... you idiots are running so scared you are truly pathetic!!!! That word "change" makes all you neocons show your true colors... "yellow" cowards with no backbone or a f'n mind of your own!!! Pitiful!

Obama's violation of federal law
By Stephen from Magnolia, TX Jul 3rd 2008 at 10:34 am EDT

So the truth has become vomit?!

What does that say about your candidate and his followers?

Obama should be a man about it and admit his error (the statute of limitations have long expired) and tell the public that he is sorry.

It takes a man to admit his errors. Unfortunately, we do not have that.

Was this Hillary's 'shocker'?
By NObama from Jersey City, NJ Jul 9th 2008 at 12:12 am EDT

Hillary hinted that there was some secret about B. Obama that would affect his electability, but never revealed it out of party loyalty. Maybe this was it.

Sorry, but the issue is not going away, as a matter of fact it is jsut picking up steam. For a campaign that has an active anti-smear website, they are curiously silent, so I assume it's probably true. FOIA request anyone?

Pretty bad timing considering Wes Clark's remarks :)

In Fairness Reply
By NObama from Jersey City, NJ Jul 9th 2008 at 11:13 pm EDT

I do want to give the people who run this website kudos for allowing this discussion and not deleting these posts, that is a good sign :

Obama's SS Registration
By Jo from Colorado Springs, CO Yesterday at 3:52 pm EDT

I think we have a right to ask and to be provided with his registration. Obama lies and obfuscates on issues and associations so no wonder we don't trust him.

If he registered, great!

If not, it is a crime making him ineligible to hold executive branch positions.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/stephencoffman/gGxskJ/commentary

LogansPapa
07-18-2008, 11:03 AM
I take it by your remark that an atheist would not have been intervened in the M.E.

No, you can take it from that remark that you believe you and your God are better than me and everyone else that doesn’t subscribe to your beliefs. And that, in a nutshell, is how six separate Crusades were launched.;)

lacarnut
07-18-2008, 11:32 AM
No, you can take it from that remark that you believe you and your God are better than me and everyone else that doesn’t subscribe to your beliefs.

I believe that your beliefs are way out in left field; they certainly do not apply to me. Why do you mention God if you do not believe in any God?

LogansPapa
07-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Why do you mention God if you do not believe in any God?

I forgot - when did I ever say that?:confused:

LogansPapa
07-18-2008, 02:48 PM
I believe that your beliefs are way out in left field; they certainly do not apply to me.

From the confines of Jerusalem and the city of Constantinople a horrible tale has gone forth and very frequently has been brought to our ears: namely, that a race from the kingdom of the Persians, an accursed race, a race utterly alienated from God, a generation, forsooth, which has neither directed its heart nor entrusted its spirit to God, has invaded the lands of those Christians and has depopulated them by sword, pillage, and fire. . . .

---Pope Urban II, Proclamation at Clermont, 1095

Teetop
07-18-2008, 03:39 PM
I really don't care if SnObama is legitimate or illegitimate. I all goes back to whether this man is credible or not. That is the only reason I posted this.

Nubs
07-18-2008, 08:20 PM
This would be more worrisome than his mother's actions, another indicator of poor character. Just as his stinginess to charity until he entered political life.

If he failed to register for selective service, did he recieve Federal Student Loans?? IIRC, there is a box to check if you registered. No register, No loan.

Could he have committed a willful act of fraud?

lacarnut
07-18-2008, 08:45 PM
If he failed to register for selective service, did he recieve Federal Student Loans?? IIRC, there is a box to check if you registered. No register, No loan.

Could he have committed a willful act of fraud?

He may have but digging up dirt that happened 20 or 30 years ago is not going to help McCain defeat Obama. I think there may be more indiscretions that happened within his term as a legislator and senator. That's where the Beef's at.

Gingersnap
07-18-2008, 09:27 PM
I really don't care if SnObama is legitimate or illegitimate. I all goes back to whether this man is credible or not. That is the only reason I posted this.

African laws involving marriage and divorce may be too odd to come into play here. Muslim men can in some instances simply say that they are divorced and that makes it happen. There is no judicial proceeding. Who knows if Obama's father did this or not?

Either way, it doesn't say anything about Obama. He's not responsible for wacky African marriage customs. If his father claimed to be divorced then what is he going do? Take his father's word for it or launch a Federal investigation?

This seems like a non-issue.

Goldwater
07-18-2008, 09:29 PM
African laws involving marriage and divorce may be too odd to come into play here. Muslim men can in some instances simply say that they are divorced and that makes it happen. There is no judicial proceeding. Who knows if Obama's father did this or not?

That is amazing, lets do that here.

LogansPapa
07-18-2008, 11:47 PM
Squeeze that zit! Squeeze that zit! Make it pop! Make it pop!:rolleyes: (There's an issue here - somewhere):D

Teetop
07-19-2008, 12:22 PM

Either way, it doesn't say anything about Obama. He's not responsible for wacky African marriage customs. If his father claimed to be divorced then what is he going do? Take his father's word for it or launch a Federal investigation?

This seems like a non-issue.

I agree, but his credibility is still at issue. The man lies to cover other lies. Typical Liebral...