PDA

View Full Version : "Old Male" French Workers Strip to Try to Save their Jobs

megimoo
09-22-2009, 04:31 PM
"Featuring Three Old Naked Frenchmen .Don't they have any 'Hot Young French 'Woman Working There ?"

Workers at a struggling heater factory in northwest France are taking it all off in a bid to save their jobs: They posed nude for a calendar to call attention to their plight. Mr. February is wearing nothing but a cardboard box. Mr. October is posed like the famed Rodin sculpture "The Thinker." Mr. April is naked but for a flag bearing the company's logo, flowing in front of his lower body. Their protest is the latest, and barest, effort by French workers to fight back at the economic downturn. Employees have locked up their bosses, threatened to blow up...

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/09/21/international/i085550D81.DTL

Gingersnap
09-22-2009, 05:24 PM
The workers did not appear to be offering any solid solutions to the company's declining sales.

So, the real estate slump is hurting business as is the French shift away from these types of heaters and the workers' response is a nekkid pic calendar? :confused:

Those darn Frenchies are too sophisticated for this cowgirl. :D

Bubba Dawg
09-22-2009, 05:37 PM
Yeah, but they're nothing compared to a saucy German Chancellor.

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh87/Bubbadawg/germany.jpg

Gingersnap
09-22-2009, 05:42 PM
What is the European obsession with skin all about anyway? Withered factory workers, pudgy politicians, elderly church organists - they never seem to tire of being excited by substandard public nudity.

I'm so happy my ancestors managed to escape. :)

Megaguns91
09-22-2009, 05:48 PM
What is the European obsession with skin all about anyway? Withered factory workers, pudgy politicians, elderly church organists - they never seem to tire of being excited by substandard public nudity.

I'm so happy my ancestors managed to escape. :)

Amen to that.

megimoo
09-22-2009, 05:56 PM

I'm so happy my ancestors managed to escape. :)Where your ancestors came from they'd have frostbite !