PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen Report: Two-Thirds Of Americans Angry At Federal Gov't...

megimoo
09-22-2009, 06:46 PM
A new Rasmussen Reports poll finds two-thirds of Americans are angry with the federal government.

The poll discovered 66-percent are either "Somewhat Angry" or "Very Angry" with the current policies.

That contrasts with 30-percent of participants who said they're either not very or not at all angry. Adding to the anger is 60-percent of Americans don't believe either party has the answers.

The poll found 90-percent of Republicans are angry versus 44-percent of Democrats.

The report concludes that those who are most angry are the least worried about violence.

http://mystateline.com/content/fulltext/?cid=101691

Rockntractor
09-22-2009, 06:54 PM
I'd like to push them all into an active volcano with a bulldozer. Other than that I have no hard feelings toward them.

megimoo
09-22-2009, 07:05 PM
I'd like to push them all into an active volcano with a bulldozer. Other than that I have no hard feelings toward them.
The stink of Charred liberals would pollute the air for years.And all of that blubbery smoldering smoke from those heavy weight Porcine Liberal woman would kill all of the birds !

lacarnut
09-22-2009, 07:24 PM
The stink of Charred liberals would pollute the air for years.And all of that blubbery smoldering smoke from those heavy weight Porcine Liberal woman would kill all of the birds !

To be fair, the Repubs have been stinking up the place pretty bad the last 9 years also with RINO's like McCain and yankee liberals.