PDA

View Full Version : Solo Teabagger

Rockntractor
09-22-2009, 10:11 PM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6608964

rsmith6621 (1000+ posts) Tue Sep-22-09 07:22 PM
Original message
I Finally Found Teabagger Today in DC....Yahooo
There was a SOLO TEABAGGER out in front of the Supreme Court with a sign saying " Watch OUT OBAMA IS THE ANTI CHRIST"

I approached him and asked him if by chance he was a Christian.....I am he said served the Lord Jesus for now twenty years......I said if Obama is the Anti-Christ then what does it matter to you if the BIBLE is true....he asked me...what do you mean???...I said my seminary teachings taught me that when the Anti Christ makes his appearance then Jesus will soon RAPTURE the church....RIGHT!!!! well yes I agree but....and then he stood there trying say something and couldn't....I said if you are a true Christian and servant of Jesus then your time should be spent doing the Lords work and instead of telling lies about the Presidents character you should be out preparing the church for the RAPTURE and sharing Jesus with others....DON'T YOU THINK SIR..

He walked to the other side of the street and then was told to move because VP Biden was making his way to the Capitol...

I then yelled across the street....YOU HAVE NO IDEA AND NO SOLUTIONS and left.
Not exactly a bouncy but I doubt this discussion ever took place!

agentS (631 posts) Tue Sep-22-09 07:36 PM
Response to Original message
1. He was also a moron
If you're gonna call for the president's removal on the basis of him being the anti-christ, protesting at the Supreme Court is the wrong venue to do it. The Supreme Court doesn't remove presidents.

You'd figure these Rapture-Ready rejects would have common sense, but no....
Alert Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

HarveyDarkey (89 posts) Tue Sep-22-09 07:52 PM
Response to Reply #1
6. But the supreme court does select pResidents
at least once anyway.
We always seem to get back to Bush. They miss him so!

stsinner
09-22-2009, 10:39 PM
Smells like bullshit to me.. No spineless Liberal is ever going to approach anyone.. Unless he's in a wheelchair..

SarasotaRepub
09-23-2009, 07:51 AM
This sounds like a DU Street Cred post. I've noticed the DUmmies are
posting an awful lot of these lately. For a bunch belonging to the party
in complete control these days they are certainly insecure little bastids.

DUmmies, why don't you look for some stories on homelessness to get
all outraged about??? Oh...I forgot...a Dem is now in the WH so all
stories on homelessness go magically away. :rolleyes::p

Dan D. Doty
09-23-2009, 09:45 AM
What's the matter Mr. Smith, didn't have the balls to confront people at a Tea Party?

This is a bouncy to impress the rest of the hive; ever since the election Moonbats think its become a crime to protest the government; and they're the ones who made a career out of it for eight years

FlaGator
09-23-2009, 11:03 AM
These guys think that all Christians believe in the rapture. :rolleyes:

Rockntractor
09-23-2009, 11:06 AM
These guys think that all Christians believe in the rapture. :rolleyes:

I believe in whatever happens.

Megaguns91
09-23-2009, 02:21 PM
DUmmy apparently needs to read Left Behind.

But yeah, I doubt DUmmy had the guts or the brains to even hold a conversation like that. They sure do make great fiction writers don't they? :D

InspiredHome
09-24-2009, 01:59 PM
I'm a preterist. I don't belive in the "end times" nonsense either. Tired of being lumped into the same category. :rolleyes: