PDA

View Full Version : Any way to contact a conservative news agency about a story idea?

AHeneen
09-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Aside from my tip (which would need to be reworded) below, it would be nice to have a list of places to give "tips" for news articles to refer to for future reference.

So I realized today that the IOC's elections for the 2016 Olympics are October 2nd. Chicago and Sao Paulo, Brazil seems to be neck-at-neck as the top candidate. I was looking up a few things about Chicago's bid and there are two fishy facts: it's by far the cheapest of the four contenders and the main stadium & Olympic Village will be built in a "disadvantaged" part of the South Side of the city. To me, the alarm bells are just ringing. It would be nice to see some news agency investigate fraud. C'mon, we know ACORN, Daley, the unions, and a plethora of others have their hands in this. Sao Paulo would be the first S.American city to host any Olympic games and Brazil is one of the largest fastest growing economies in the world. Call me unpatriotic, but I would much rather see a deserving city like SP win over a filthy, corrupt city like Chicago and a 'scandal' fresh in the minds of voters would certainly help.

Rockntractor
09-23-2009, 12:18 AM
Aside from my tip (which would need to be reworded) below, it would be nice to have a list of places to give "tips" for news articles to refer to for future reference.

So I realized today that the IOC's elections for the 2016 Olympics are October 2nd. Chicago and Sao Paulo, Brazil seems to be neck-at-neck as the top candidate. I was looking up a few things about Chicago's bid and there are two fishy facts: it's by far the cheapest of the four contenders and the main stadium & Olympic Village will be built in a "disadvantaged" part of the South Side of the city. To me, the alarm bells are just ringing. It would be nice to see some news agency investigate fraud. C'mon, we know ACORN, Daley, the unions, and a plethora of others have their hands in this. Sao Paulo would be the first S.American city to host any Olympic games and Brazil is one of the largest fastest growing economies in the world. Call me unpatriotic, but I would much rather see a deserving city like SP win over a filthy, corrupt city like Chicago and a 'scandal' fresh in the minds of voters would certainly help.
Glenn Beck has a special link on his page for things like that.
http://www.glennbeck.com/index.php

Go to Watch Dog on front page.