PDA

View Full Version : Salon claims Glenn Beck is now damaged goods...

stsinner
09-23-2009, 04:56 PM
Just found this today, so I'm not sure if it's old news, or not..

Salon says that in 1986 when Glenn Beck was on a Morning Zoo radio show he called the wife of a coworker and joked about her miscarriage three days before.

Now, if you look at the promo in the link, you'll see that it appears to be a Howard Stern-esque show, not a news show that Glenn Beck is more well known for now.. I don't see much fallout coming from this story, but then again, I've been wrong about the moonbats before..

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2009/09/22/glenn_beck_two/index2.html

PoliCon
09-23-2009, 10:11 PM
In 1986 he was still hitting the sauce if I'm not mistaken.

Rockntractor
09-23-2009, 10:15 PM
In 1986 he was still hitting the sauce if I'm not mistaken.

I think he drank heavy until about 1999.

PoliCon
09-23-2009, 10:21 PM
I think he drank heavy until about 1999.

So there you go.

djones520
09-24-2009, 12:58 AM
This won't have any negative fall out. He's freely admitted that he was a scum bag throughout most of his younger life.

Rockntractor
09-24-2009, 01:02 AM
Now they are attacking him through his mother by saying her death may have been an accident not suicide. Implying he lied to be a drama queen.

AlmostThere
09-24-2009, 03:47 AM
Now they are attacking him through his mother by saying her death may have been an accident not suicide. Implying he lied to be a drama queen.

You either love the guy or you hate him. I don't think there's a lot of room in the middle with Beck. The fools that hate him will hear comments like that and go ,"Yeah, screw Beck".

The folks who love Beck will just be infuriated with the left that they'd sink to that level. I don't see these attacks as cost effective for the left. But then again, they are fucking imbeciles so what can you expect?

Gingersnap
09-24-2009, 10:42 AM
This won't have any negative fall out. He's freely admitted that he was a scum bag throughout most of his younger life.

Exactly. His fans already accept this and his enemies are shooting blanks. ;)

PoliCon
09-24-2009, 10:43 AM
You either love the guy or you hate him. I don't think there's a lot of room in the middle with Beck. The fools that hate him will hear comments like that and go ,"Yeah, screw Beck".

The folks who love Beck will just be infuriated with the left that they'd sink to that level. I don't see these attacks as cost effective for the left. But then again, they are fucking imbeciles so what can you expect?

Actually - I'm pretty indifferent. I can take him or leave him.

lacarnut
09-24-2009, 11:04 AM
This liberal rag could have a field day on current material with Dummiecrats like Edwards and 2/5 Kennedy. Scum like them are off limits though.

AlmostThere
09-26-2009, 11:24 PM
Really? I can't think of anyone I know who has seen his show more than a couple times and is indifferent. Everything about the guy is ,"It's time to decide what side you are on.", and he is very good at getting his point across.

stsinner
09-27-2009, 01:16 AM

Really? He's pretty matter-of-fact, and if you're either take him, or leave him, that means that you don't stand for much.. I never took you for that kind of guy..

Rockntractor
09-27-2009, 01:31 AM
Really? He's pretty matter-of-fact, and if you're either take him, or leave him, that means that you don't stand for much.. I never took you for that kind of guy..

I like Beck, I agree with Beck. He will likely lose everything he has for standing up and taking the position he has. He is a good man and loves this country. That said if you haven't listened to his radio show since September 11 /01 like I have, and have just tuned him in recently on TV and seen him crying like he does on a regular basis you might yourself say " I can take him or leave him" I Know Glenn Beck but not everybody does.

stsinner
09-27-2009, 01:58 AM
I like Beck, I agree with Beck. He will likely lose everything he has for standing up and taking the position he has. He is a good man and loves this country. That said if you haven't listened to his radio show since September 11 /01 like I have, and have just tuned him in recently on TV and seen him crying like he does on a regular basis you might yourself say " I can take him or leave him" I Know Glenn Beck but not everybody does.

I've watched his various crying shows as a result of the various forums I've read, and I agree with him, too.. He speaks the truth and facts.. You can't argue with that..

SarasotaRepub
09-27-2009, 10:09 AM

Yep. djones nails it. This is just part of the Lib smear campaign against
Beck. Too bad for the pinheads that he's talked about this stuff for years! No matter
how much the Kook Left wants to use this against him, anyone who's
listened to him would just yawn at this and see it as the desperation move
it is. :)

Beck is going anywhere Lefties...

megimoo
09-27-2009, 10:20 AM

Now is the time for him to up the pressure and go after the Czars ,Cass Sunstein is a good place to start .Lots of ammo available for that bird !

PoliCon
09-27-2009, 05:04 PM
Really? I can't think of anyone I know who has seen his show more than a couple times and is indifferent. Everything about the guy is ,"It's time to decide what side you are on.", and he is very good at getting his point across.

I'm not saying I disagree with what he stands for - I'm saying I don't need him to tell me - and I can take him or leave him.