PDA

View Full Version : Barney Frank Vs. Bill O'Reilly Over ACORN - Video 9/23/09

megimoo
09-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Here is video of Barney Frank on "The O'Reilly Factor" talking about ACORN. Barney Frank said that he would have voted against funding ACORN.

Bill O'Reilly asked Barney if he "admired" the people who did the undercover video and Barney answered "they may have violated the law, even if people are doing something good they should not violate the law."

Barney got very upset at Bill towards the end and told him "I don't understand why you have this congenital inability to let people talk." (Video)

FOX's Bill O'Reilly vs Barney Frank Over AcornControversy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUHCtnpTVpg&feature=player_embedded

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/09/barney-frank-vs-bill-oreilly-over-acorn.html
Comments:
Hey Barney. "I don't understand why you have this congenital inability to take the **** out of your mouth"
I think I'd prefer root canal sans novacaine than listening to these two.

No offense though.
Frank is an Oaf. Excuse me a perverted Oaf.
The evidence was there all along in passages of the the text of the book Obama claimed to pen, references to experiences Ayers had but Obama had not .... and the children of the unrepentant terrorist criminal Ayers were much older and never went to school with the Obama kids.

Obama has that congenital need to deceive others that is rampant on the left. He lies.
“What does Barney have in his mouth when he speaks? Never mind I don’t want to know.”

As delicately as I know how to say it, I would not wan him to spit on me. Hint: That ain’t sliva in his mouth.

patriot45
09-23-2009, 09:18 PM
I watched Bill o tonite and I think slobbering barney was ready for it. I think he punked Bill o!

megimoo
09-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Frank turns against ACORN

In a stunning turnaround, Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) is distancing himself from ACORN, blasting their response to a string of recent scandals -- and contradicting a staffer who said the congressman would have voted against a GOP-sponsored bill banning the group from federal funding.

In a rambling, contrite, at times bombastic statement to reporters, Frank apologized for "a number of factors, one of which in particular is my own fault, have contributed to my position on ACORN being unclear."

His "biggest error," he wrote was signing off on a recent letter -- jointly written with Judiciary Committee Chairman John Conyers (D-Mich.) -- requesting that the Congressional Research Service audit the group.

Frank said he "had not thoroughly read" the letter "which does not accurately represent my own position in all aspects."

Yet later in the statement, Frank seems to imply he still supports the idea of a CRS study, saying, "I cosigned the letter because I do think it is important that we get accurate and complete information on ACORN funding."

An email requesting clarification from his office weren't immediately returned. An email sent to ACORN wasn't immediately returned.

Last week, Frank's office reported that he skipped the vote to attend a White House ceremony bestowing the Congressional Medal of Honor on a fallen Massachusetts soldier.

When asked for his position on the bill, Frank's spokesman said the Financial Services chairman would have voted against the "Defund ACORN Act,” which passed 345-75.

"[T]hrough a misunderstanding with a member of my staff, it was incorrectly reported that I said I would have voted against the motion to defund ACORN," he said in the statement. "In fact, I would have voted for the motion at that time.

I am very disappointed in the actions that were taken by members of ACORN, and I do not believe that ACORN’s response has been adequate for an organization that has received public funding."

http://www.politico.com/blogs/glennthrush/0909/Frank_turns_against_ACORN.html

PoliCon
09-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Funny that Barney is upset about the prostitution!

NJCardFan
09-24-2009, 11:17 AM
I watched Bill o tonite and I think slobbering barney was ready for it. I think he punked Bill o!

No he didn't. O'Reilly was fucking with him and it was pissing him off.