PDA

View Full Version : G20 protesters arrested at march

PoliCon
09-25-2009, 12:33 AM
(UKPA) 52 minutes ago

Police fired canisters of pepper spray and smoke and rubber bullets at marchers protesting the G20 summit after anarchists responded to calls to disperse by rolling trash bins, throwing rocks and breaking windows.

Seventeen to 19 protesters were arrested, and Mayor Luke Ravenstahl said swift police decisions resulted in minimal property damage.

Officials said there were no reports of injuries.

The march turned chaotic at just about the time that President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama arrived for a meeting with leaders of the world's major economies. The clashes began after several hundred protesters, many advocating against capitalism, tried to march from an outlying neighbourhood toward the convention centre where the summit is being held.

CONTINUED (http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5i8tbzTgxFDtQ0d0x6PrjujvWVNew)

NJCardFan
09-25-2009, 02:01 AM
As I said in another post, tens of thousands marched on Washington and those who marched were called everything including racist, Nazi, brownshirts, mob, etc.

And here we have the liberal protesters in action. Need I say more?

This is the difference between liberal and conservative protests.

Rockntractor
09-25-2009, 02:08 AM
As I said in another post, tens of thousands marched on Washington and those who marched were called everything including racist, Nazi, brownshirts, mob, etc.

And here we have the liberal protesters in action. Need I say more?

This is the difference between liberal and conservative protests.

Liberals who saved their shit and pee in 55 gallon drums so they could fill squirt guns and spray the police. When will this country wake up

PoliCon
09-25-2009, 09:23 AM
Liberals who saved their shit and pee in 55 gallon drums so they could fill squirt guns and spray the police. When will this country wake up

They're not liberals though. They are hard left anarchists and communists and enviro-weenies. Calling the liberals is hiding just how bad they really are.