PDA

View Full Version : Will You Stand With Israel?

megimoo
09-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Benjamin Netanyahu United Nations Speech (Pt. 1 of 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOkHZgh1Dbc&feature=player_embedded
Netanyahu U.N. Speech (2/3) (9.24.09)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO1vbtRLRy4&feature=player_embedded
Benjamin Netanyahu United Nations Speech (Pt. 3 of 3)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnRbW0p9LoM&feature=player_embedded
This is the video of the comment I made yesterday.
Part III. timemark 2:45. But I would listen to the whole section.
Very Powerful! Hope to see the written copy soon.
The Bible is clear about the attitude Christians should have towards the Jews. Genesis 12:3 says we should "bless them.

" Isaiah 40:1 commands us to "comfort them." Psalm 122:6 says we
should "pray for the peace of Jerusalem." Romans 11:31
tells us to "show them mercy."

I will bless those who bless you and I will
curse those who curse you. Genesis 12:3 + 27:29

stsinner
09-25-2009, 02:29 PM
BB for President!!!... as long as we're allowing foreigners to be President, I nominate BB Netanyahu.

What an utter stupid pussy he exposes Obama to be...

megimoo
09-25-2009, 02:36 PM
BB for President!!!... as long as we're allowing foreigners to be President, I nominate BB Netanyahu.

What an utter stupid pussy he exposes Obama to be...
Bibi's balls are almost as big as Ariel Sharon were when he was younger !If Sharon were still PM Iran would now be in flames !

stsinner
09-25-2009, 02:51 PM
Bibi's balls are almost as big as Ariel Sharon were when he was younger !If Sharon were still PM Iran would now be in flames !

There was just such honesty, sincerity and truth in his voice.. His message was so refreshing, because he didn't sugar-coat anything and said exactly what needed to be said, feelings and opinions be damned!! We don't have that any longer in American politics because Americans' skins have become too thin, and they can no longer handle the truth.. That, coupled with the fact that the schools are no longer teaching our kids to be proud to be in the best country on Earth is a suicide pact...

megimoo
09-25-2009, 02:53 PM
There was just such honesty, sincerity and truth in his voice.. His message was so refreshing, because he didn't sugar-coat anything and said exactly what needed to be said, feelings and opinions be damned!! We don't have that any longer in American politics because American's skins have become too thin, and they can no longer handle the truth.. That, coupled with the fact that the schools are no longer teaching our kids to by proud to be in the best country on Earth is a suicide pact...His father lives in New York city !

noonwitch
09-25-2009, 03:13 PM
I didn't see his speech to the UN, but I did catch his interview with Matt Lauer on The Today Show. Bibi gave a great interview. He made his case better than a lot of other leaders I've seen interviewed on shows.

He knew his audience, too, to be a mostly liberal group. He emphasized the need to remove Iran's influence from the area for not just the Israeli's sake, but for the palestineans, too. He stated that the palestineans will never be able to make any economic improvements to their area as long as they are engaged in terrorism, which is being supported by Iran.

I remain officially neutral on Israel-I would feel more supportive of the palestineans if they stopped engaging in terrorist tactics, and negotiated in good faith with Israel.

hampshirebrit
09-25-2009, 03:28 PM
Bibi does give a good speech, I have to give him at least that.

He misses out a lot, but he's totally right about Iran, and he's right too in everything he says about the appalling Amadinejad.

There is a lot missing from the speech though.

gator
09-25-2009, 04:01 PM
I remember seeing this filthy sonofabitch on TV on 9/11. When all the other countries were sending us messages of condolences for the dead and promise of support this asshole was telling us "I told you so" and positively drooling with the thoughts of American money pouring into his country. He was almost giddy with anticipation and glee.

Teetop
09-25-2009, 05:14 PM
I remember seeing this filthy sonofabitch on TV on 9/11. When all the other countries were sending us messages of condolences for the dead and promise of support this asshole was telling us "I told you so" and positively drooling with the thoughts of American money pouring into his country. He was almost giddy with anticipation and glee.

Unlike the "palestinians", who were dancing in the streets, joyous over the U.S. being attacked. :rolleyes:

gator
09-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Unlike the "palestinians", who were dancing in the streets, joyous over the U.S. being attacked. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't you be joyous if the country was attacked that had been supplying weapons to your enemy that had been killing your children, taking away your land and destroying your homes? I think you would. I know I would be.

All those people over there are scumbagss including the Israelis. Maybe we should listen to the advice of our Founding Fathers for a change instead the voice of the pro Israel lobby, don't you think? Then we wouldn't have people dancing in the streets when we get our ass kicked.

gator
09-25-2009, 06:13 PM
I don't want to throw cold water on this CU love fest of Netanyahu. I know every male and female on CU except Hamp and I would want to suck his dick but there may be something you don't know about him.

Has anyone here read his book? FIGHTING TERRORISM: How Democracies Can Defeat Domestic and International Terrorists. (1995)

In this book on page 141, under the chapter heading “What is to be Done”

“RESTRICT OWNERSHIP OF WEAPONS. Tighten gun control, beginning with registry of weapons…Forbidding the ownership of machine guns.”

“Still more disturbing is the utterly excessive American generosity interpreting the ‘right’ to bear arms as including freedom from practically any kind of licensing and government supervision.” Pg 41

He goes so far as to lump gun owners in with “right wing militias and terrorists”

So read his book if you don’t believe me and stop acting like he is some great hero, he does not care about the US and he is not a friend to Conservatives.

Of course the so called Conservatives on CU don't give a shit. They love him because he is an Israeli and we all know that no Israeli can ever do wrong, don't we?

I wish to hell some of the idiots on CU would think every once in a while.

Teetop
09-25-2009, 09:36 PM
Geeeez. gator, your Joooo hatred is pretty much overt now....

Wouldn't you be joyous if the country was attacked that had been supplying weapons to your enemy that had been killing your children, taking away your land and destroying your homes?

Ummmm, no.

I think you would. I know I would be.

Ummmm, no, again. This is where we disagree. You chose terrorist and I chose Jooooos.

All those people over there are scumbagss including the Israelis.

We agree! What is an American?!

Besides a mutt?:rolleyes::D

Maybe we should listen to the advice of our Founding Fathers for a change instead the voice of the pro Israel lobby, don't you think?

Don't let the French backing us up against the British get into your delusion.....

Much less the Civil War, and the French..... :rolleyes:

Then we wouldn't have people dancing in the streets when we get our ass kicked.

Do you agree with them, dancing in the streets, over the attack on America?:confused:

gator
09-25-2009, 10:16 PM
Ummmm, no.

Do you agree with them, dancing in the streets, over the attack on America?:confused:

Since you said you wouldn't be dancing in the streets if you heard that the people that were supplying arms to your enemy that were killing you children, stealing your land and destroying your home were attacked then I don't think you would understand or else you are lying.

Of course you are a Democrat so there are a lot of things you don't understand and Democrats have been known to lie on occasion, like every time they open their mouths.

Having a billion people hate us is the price we pay for interventionism in a matter that had nothing to do with our own security.

When the goddamn stupid politicians took money from the filthy pro Israel lobby and made the defense of Israel the cornerstone of our foreign policy there were going to be consequences, like America being attacked and people dancing in the streets.

If we would listen to the advice of our Founding Fathers instead of the goddamn filthy ass pro Israel lobby we would be a lot better off.

patriot45
09-25-2009, 10:31 PM
#1 we dump way too much tax payer(read you and me) money too all of them mid east places. That said if the israelis go at it with Iran we have to back them and maybe that is whats needed to finally put an end to the madness, if not we should step back and let the crap that has been going on for millenia keep going without our money!
All or nothing!

SarasotaRepub
09-25-2009, 10:49 PM
I don't want to throw cold water on this CU love fest of Netanyahu. I know every male and female on CU except Hamp and I would want to suck his dick but there may be something you don't know about him.

Gator...gator,gator.

That gets ya a week TimeOut. :eek::D

And no, I aint kidding...

Teetop
09-25-2009, 11:06 PM
Since you said you wouldn't be dancing in the streets if you heard that the people that were supplying arms to your enemy that were killing you children, stealing your land and destroying your home were attacked then I don't think you would understand or else you are lying.

I don't find any "joy" in any people's suffering, gator.

Of course you are a Democrat so there are a lot of things you don't understand and Democrats have been known to lie on occasion, like every time they open their mouths.

Once again. :rolleyes: You forget a key word....conservative democrat.:cool:

Having a billion people hate us is the price we pay for interventionism in a matter that had nothing to do with our own security.

So, according to your logic, we should surrender? God forbid if anyone in the world, hates us.:rolleyes:

When the goddamn stupid politicians took money from the filthy pro Israel lobby and made the defense of Israel the cornerstone of our foreign policy there were going to be consequences, like America being attacked and people dancing in the streets.

So you do, side with those dancing in the streets? :confused:

If we would listen to the advice of our Founding Fathers instead of the goddamn filthy ass pro Israel lobby we would be a lot better off.

Agreed, but you ignored my question, again. As usual, gator. You have no clarity nor any morality. You completely ignored my comment about the French in the Revolutionary War and the Civil War. Nevermind those filthy, god-damned revolutionaries in the states that France backed....

Answer please, when you get over your "time-out".

Zathras
09-26-2009, 12:49 AM
Gator...gator,gator.

That gets ya a week TimeOut. :eek::D

And no, I aint kidding...

Sorry Sara. This will not cool Gator's rhetoric when it comes to Israel. When he comes back, he will still rail against anyone who dares disagree with him on Israel and basically call them traitors, cock suckers and unamerican. The real reason, judging by his posts here and on other threads, he's upset about the nations going against Iran regarding nuclear development is because it is attempting to prevent what he wants the most. That is Tel Aviv, Haifa and other major cities in Israel to be turned into radioactive craters. This is just a personal opinion of mine but looking at his rantings and ravings regarding Israel whenever the subject comes up here it's hard not to come to that conclusion.

Rockntractor
09-26-2009, 12:59 AM
I think the militaries of every single civilized nation have all made at least one stupid blunder. War is a terrible thing, but you have to move on.

megimoo
09-26-2009, 03:07 PM
Sorry Sara. This will not cool Gator's rhetoric when it comes to Israel. When he comes back, he will still rail against anyone who dares disagree with him on Israel and basically call them traitors, cock suckers and unamerican. The real reason, judging by his posts here and on other threads, he's upset about the nations going against Iran regarding nuclear development is because it is attempting to prevent what he wants the most. That is Tel Aviv, Haifa and other major cities in Israel to be turned into radioactive craters. This is just a personal opinion of mine but looking at his rantings and ravings regarding Israel whenever the subject comes up here it's hard not to come to that conclusion.

The Gator is suffering from a wound that never healed and his reaction is one of an ever faithful comrade to those killed in USS Liberty .

He may sound irrational at times but that is how he grieves for his dead comrades.In a way of thinking what happened to USS Liberty is the same as Pearl Harbor.The Gator was part of N.S.A and was on line when they were attacked and listened to their cries for help from the fleet.

Many years after Pearl Harbor there are still US service men at the gatherings to commemorate the attack,both US and Japanese ,who refuse to even look at the Japanese war survivors.They too suffer just as The Gator suffers for his lost shipmates ! In his defense The Gator is one faithful critter !

Teetop
09-26-2009, 11:16 PM
The Gator is suffering from a wound that never healed and his reaction is one of an ever faithful comrade to those killed in USS Liberty .

He may sound irrational at times but that is how he grieves for his dead comrades.In a way of thinking what happened to USS Liberty is the same as Pearl Harbor.The Gator was part of N.S.A and was on line when they were attacked and listened to their cries for help from the fleet.

Many years after Pearl Harbor there are still US service men at the gatherings to commemorate the attack,both US and Japanese ,who refuse to even look at the Japanese war survivors.They too suffer just as The Gator suffers for his lost shipmates ! In his defense The Gator is one faithful critter !

Listened to their cries for help? Why didn't they listen to the orders to stay away from where they ended up?:confused:

I remember an event in 1983...Marines.....Lebanon......I met these brave men afterwards.....

They were attacked by those who are Terrorist.

I seen their eyes....I will see nothing more than that, in my entire life.

I talked to these men, about anything. I tried to make them at ease. I did what I could.....

But, it wasn't enough. I still think about the men I met, years ago.

Yeah, let's talk about true hero's and those who man the stations.....

Let's fucking talk.

Teetop
09-29-2009, 11:18 PM
just a bump....

djones520
09-30-2009, 06:46 AM

Maybe not, but it's still funny as hell.