PDA

View Full Version : Hello all from San Jose

SJConservative
09-26-2009, 03:13 AM
I'm a college student in San Jose, CA. In my high school days, I identified as a conservative Democrat, but now believe that the Democratic Party has become completely overrun by liberals and leftists.

However, I'm not a Republican. I consider myself too individualistic for one party.

Hope to enjoy my stay here!

bijou
09-26-2009, 05:20 AM
Welcome to CU, there are many (if not all shades) of opinion represented here I'm sure you'll fit in. Have fun! :)

expat-pattaya
09-26-2009, 06:13 AM
Welcome aboard. I used to live in Santa Clara when I worked in high tech for Silicon Valley firms. In some ways I miss it. OTOH, the state of California will not let me keep my firearms (purchased since I left there) so I can't come back. I guess they don't want me anymore :D

Zathras
09-26-2009, 12:10 PM
Heya neighbor, welcome to CU.

SaintLouieWoman
09-26-2009, 06:51 PM
Welcome to CU. This is CONSERVATIVE Underground. It doesn't say Conservative Republican or Democratic Underground. Hope you enjoy your stay and the often lively discussions (some not so lively). :D

Gingersnap
09-26-2009, 10:37 PM
Welcome aboard. I'm a registered Libertarian myself so we have kinds here. Stroll on down to the Lounge when you get a minute and tell us why you hate waffle-makers (or love them). ;)