PDA

View Full Version : lets see if this bouncy tale passes muster.

aka:PBS
09-27-2009, 05:39 PM
rbrnmw (224 posts) Fri Sep-25-09 08:39 PM
Original message
I am very sad
Advertisements [?]My 14 year old son told me that he wishes Obama would never have been elected. This shocked me because he was very happy about Obama winning the election. I asked why he would say that. He said "Mom there is so much hatred for anyone who is pro Obama" I said do you mean the Town Hall Protesters? He said "No mom I mean kids who hung out with me last year at school hate me now and call me a Nazi" I said why would they say that? He said "because I told them that the economy was getting better and I am happy about it" he went on to say "My dad is getting more work and if health care reform is passed my parents won't have to pay so much for my mom because she is a diabetic and can't get insurance" He said the other boy told him he was retarded and if he liked that Nazi he was a Nazi too. What are people teaching their kids? My son doesn't even want to go back to school because he is very hurt that his good friend turned on him for liking the President of the United States

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=6631260&mesg_id=6631260

no cops...............but why do they all insist on using their kids? jeeeeeeeeeeeese

hampshirebrit
09-27-2009, 06:09 PM
That's pretty funny shit. Whose sock is that?

Shannon
09-27-2009, 06:19 PM
rbrnmw (224 posts) Fri Sep-25-09 08:39 PM
Original message
I am very sad
Advertisements [?]My 14 year old son told me that he wishes Obama would never have been elected. This shocked me because he was very happy about Obama winning the election. I asked why he would say that. He said "Mom there is so much hatred for anyone who is pro Obama" I said do you mean the Town Hall Protesters? He said "No mom I mean kids who hung out with me last year at school hate me now and call me a Nazi" I said why would they say that? He said "because I told them that the economy was getting better and I am happy about it" he went on to say "My dad is getting more work and if health care reform is passed my parents won't have to pay so much for my mom because she is a diabetic and can't get insurance" He said the other boy told him he was retarded and if he liked that Nazi he was a Nazi too. What are people teaching their kids? My son doesn't even want to go back to school because he is very hurt that his good friend turned on him for liking the President of the United States ]

Did they all suddenly forget the shit they posted when Bush was in office?