PDA

View Full Version : I went to a Casting Crowns concert Saturday

BSR
09-28-2009, 04:35 PM
And adopted a 3 year old girl from Africa. She has 7 brothers and sisters. I pay 35 bucks a month. I told the World Vision lady who gave me her information I would throw in an extra 50 bucks to give the dad a vasectomy.

She wasn't amused...

SarasotaRepub
09-28-2009, 07:19 PM
Now that's a disjointed post if I ever saw one! :p:D

Rockntractor
09-28-2009, 07:26 PM
I didn't see that one coming:confused:!

BadCat
09-28-2009, 09:00 PM
Damn man, you musta been major stoned.

I've been to thousands of concerts and never came home with a new kid.

megimoo
09-28-2009, 10:00 PM
And adopted a 3 year old girl from Africa. She has 7 brothers and sisters. I pay 35 bucks a month. I told the World Vision lady who gave me her information I would throw in an extra 50 bucks to give the dad a vasectomy.

She wasn't amused...You have a big heart and a dry sense of humor .
Our foster child is now in his twenty's and has a mustache .
We started out years ago with a kid from Sri Lanka and sent money for years to his Christian orphanage and he finally left over some broken rule so they assigned us another orphan,this one from Bangladesh .
He has dutifully sent pictures and letters to us over the years translated into English by the Nuns .This former child now has graduated from their equivalent of our College and teaches school at the orphanage.Soon we will have a new orphan child .

MountainMan
09-28-2009, 11:52 PM

She wasn't amused...

Overlake Christian Center?

BSR
09-29-2009, 03:31 PM
Overlake Christian Center?

yes sir.

BSR
09-29-2009, 03:32 PM
Damn man, you musta been major stoned.

I've been to thousands of concerts and never came home with a new kid.

It was World Vision.

http://www.worldvision.org/