PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Lunsford's killer, John Couey, dies of cancer

megimoo
09-30-2009, 04:31 PM
"She's the nine-year-old Little Girl who was abducted from her home in Homosassa, Florida. Florida sentenced Couey, a convicted sex offender, to death for kidnapping, raping, and murdering Jessica !"

John Couey, convicted of killing 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford, has died of cancer, according to Jessie's grandfather, Archie Lunsford.

"We got a call from the warden this morning," said Lunsford.

Jessie's grandmother, Ruthie Lunsford, said this "is the best news she has heard."

Couey, 51, had been in Florida State Prison near Jacksonville.

He died 11:15 a.m. today at a Jacksonville hospital, state Department of Corrections spokeswoman Gretl Plessinger said.

"So far, no one has claimed his body," she said. "If no one claims it, he'll be buried in an inmate cemetery at Union Correctional Institution in Starke."
snip

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/sep/30/john-couey-dies-cancer-prison/

BadCat
09-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

megimoo
09-30-2009, 04:34 PM
Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms, Nuke Gingrich

John Evander Couey, convicted child rapist and murderer has assumed room temperature, depriving Florida and the Lunsford family of seeing Couey’s death sentence carried out.

Mark Lunsford, the victim’s father once said of Couey, that he wouldn’t mind if Couey died at the hands of another inmate, saying “I would be buying a lot of cigarettes for someone.”

Looks like Mr. Lunsford won’t have to buy those cigarettes after all.
Couey died of cancer today in prison.

http://nukegingrich.com/2009/09/30/buzzards-gotta-eat-same-as-the-worms/

AmPat
09-30-2009, 05:35 PM
Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms, Nuke Gingrich

John Evander Couey, convicted child rapist and murderer has assumed room temperature, depriving Florida and the Lunsford family of seeing Couey’s death sentence carried out.

Mark Lunsford, the victim’s father once said of Couey, that he wouldn’t mind if Couey died at the hands of another inmate, saying “I would be buying a lot of cigarettes for someone.”

Looks like Mr. Lunsford won’t have to buy those cigarettes after all.
Couey died of cancer today in prison.

http://nukegingrich.com/2009/09/30/buzzards-gotta-eat-same-as-the-worms/

What? No early release to a throng of admirers?:rolleyes:
His problems just began.

asdf2231
09-30-2009, 06:08 PM
This sucks because in no way did the fucker suffer as much a that poor little angel did.

May he burn for eternity.

Elspeth
09-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Amen.

And may he never know peace in the next life.

megimoo
09-30-2009, 06:23 PM
This sucks because in no way did the fucker suffer as much a that poor little angel did.

May he burn for eternity.
I was going to post that also but something made me stop.Who am I to wish anyone,even this diseased animal,into hell ?

Dying of cancer is much more painful than an lethal injection unless they chose to fry him in 'Old Sparkie ',now that is sure to hurt ?

Teetop
09-30-2009, 10:26 PM
Burn in hell, bastard.