PDA

View Full Version : OMG! Conservative Bouncy

AmPat
09-30-2009, 05:24 PM
First of all, I will only relate this as close to the events that I remember. I will not embellish, lie, or obfuscate. I don't know the standard conventions of Conservative Bouncies, although being true makes this story a re-telling and not an outright fabrication like liberal Bouncies.

I was heading to work today wearing my US army ACU's. I pulled into my regular fuel stop to gas up my 92 Miata. I tell you the car type so that you can weigh the DUmmy's motives more accurately. While fueling the mean torgue monster, I heard a guy yelling from the other fuel island. He was standing by his Ford Ranger glaring at me. He then yelled at me and said F--- you! He said other things as well that I didn't hear because the wind was really kicking up. I asked him was he talking to me and he said "yes, that I thought I was something, blah, blah....(could'nt have been the car)"

I asked him what his problem was and he said 'me." I repied, " not yet, but if he wanted to come on over and discuss it up close and personal, I'd make him my problem." He continued to provoke me verbally and then I lost my cool and walked over to him. He backed away while desperately trying to appear manly. I told him I would ensure his next stop was in the hospital and told him to get in his truck and leave. He said I don't have to, etc. I told him he could get in and leave or I would call the police. I also asked a man to please witness the altercation so that if I did have to damage him, I would have a witness to corroborate my story.

The witness said, " Nice start to the day, huh?" I said unbelievable, isn't it? He shook his head and I followed the moron. I got his tag and vehicle description, along with some of his bumber stickers: OBlah Blah-Biden/ Support your Local 420, etc.

Can't wait for the liberal bouncy about my conversion with adoring people applauding his superior wit. :rolleyes:

Tolerant bunch of morons these classy liberals. :rolleyes: Notice I didn't attempt any conversions? Nope, no hope for this one. Straight into the @$$ whipping first thing in the morning.

Constitutionally Speaking
09-30-2009, 05:38 PM
What provoked him???

Bumper Sticker?

AmPat
09-30-2009, 05:40 PM
What provoked him???

Bumper Sticker?

Army uniform.:cool:

Dan D. Doty
09-30-2009, 09:56 PM
... the look of sanity in your eyes ...

Teetop
09-30-2009, 10:15 PM
What provoked him???

Bumper Sticker?

Respect, self-respect, logic and reasoning.:)

"Neocon" 1 :p

DUmmie 0 :rolleyes:

BSR
10-01-2009, 09:49 AM
... the look of sanity in your eyes ...

HAHA.. :D

CueSi
10-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Army uniform.:cool:

Funny thing that it sort of provokes the opposite reaction in most female conservatives. . .;)

~QC

daddy2three
10-01-2009, 04:11 PM
the guy sounds like a douche