PDA

View Full Version : Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law

megimoo
10-01-2009, 12:30 AM
Alan Keyes: Government Will Stage Terror, Declare Martial Law

"This One Sounds just like my thesis !"

Former presidential candidate Alan Keyes has given perhaps his most dire warning yet, saying that the Obama administration is preparing to stage terror attacks, declare martial law and cancel the 2012 elections, which is why they are demonizing their political enemies as criminals and terrorists.

Keyes is best known for his performance during the 2000 Republican presidential debates, when he was accredited by many media outlets as being the clear winner during a series of debates with George W. Bush and John McCain.

“It’s obvious that they will stop at nothing,” Keyes told attendees of a reception in Fort Wayne, adding, “We may wake up one day and there’s a series of terrorist attacks, the economy is paralysed….martial law will be declared everywhere in the United States and it won’t end until the crisis ends.”

Keyes said that Americans should be thankful if they even see another election in 2012, stating, “If we don’t wake up and work to see that it happens, we will not see another election.”

“The minute they think they can get away with it, they will end this system of government and that is their intention,” added Keyes, noting that everyone acting as if the time we are in was just “business as usual”
reminds him of the attitude of politicians in the Weimar Republic when Hitler was rising to power or eastern Europe when the Communists were taking over after the second world war.

http://gandeste.org/usa/alan-keyes-government-will-stage-terror-declare-martial-law/2415

expat-pattaya
10-01-2009, 02:23 AM
I'll take that bet. There will be elections in 2012. Sounds a lot like the conspiracies I read fro the left about Bush canceling the 2008 election with a staged terror attack.

cajunrevenge
10-01-2009, 03:23 AM
Havent I seen this article before? Replace Alan Keyes with Dennis Kucinich(no idea how to spell his name), Obama with Bush, 2012 with 2008, republican with democrat and I swear I read this a bare minimum of 10 times between 2000 and 2004.

PoliCon
10-01-2009, 06:46 AM
Havent I seen this article before? Replace Alan Keyes with Dennis Kucinich(no idea how to spell his name), Obama with Bush, 2012 with 2008, republican with democrat and I swear I read this a bare minimum of 10 times between 2000 and 2004.

well the left does tend to accuse us of wanting to do something like this right before they actually do it. :mad:

megimoo
10-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Or we could replace Keys with Ali Babba and invite the forty thieves to join him .Your counter point is mush .Do you subscribe to the Saul Alinski newsletter BTW ,you have his ploys down Pat !
One shouldn't simple offer snide remarks to anyone else's thoughts without a through examination of the possibility's don't you think ?

linda22003
10-01-2009, 08:44 AM
Mr. Keyes needs to change his medication, or increase it by a few milligrams.

megimoo
10-01-2009, 08:46 AM
Latest and Greatest poll .
RCP Poll
President Obama Job Approval
RCP Average: +12.0% Details
Approve 52.5%
Disapprove 40.5%
Congressional Job Approval
RCP Average: -37.2% Details
Approve 26.8%
Disapprove 64.0%
Direction of Country
RCP Average: -14.8% Details
Right Direction 38.8%
Wrong Track 53.6%

AlmostThere
10-01-2009, 10:19 AM
This administration and Congress is doing it's gut-level best to shove down the throats of Americans something they clearly do not want. Something that will have a profound impact on Americans as individuals and as a nation. Doing this with total disregard to what the American public wants, OK? Is it really so inconceivable to think that when the American population goes to fire them to prevent further harm, the powers that be decide they need to stay for our own good?

As difficult as it is to imagine, I also never imagined I'd see in my lifetime a U.S. president firing the CEO of General Motors either. We are in a whole new world.

megimoo
10-01-2009, 11:06 AM
This administration and Congress is doing it's gut-level best to shove down the throats of Americans something they clearly do not want. Something that will have a profound impact on Americans as individuals and as a nation. Doing this with total disregard to what the American public wants, OK? Is it really so inconceivable to think that when the American population goes to fire them to prevent further harm, the powers that be decide they need to stay for our own good?

As difficult as it is to imagine, I also never imagined I'd see in my lifetime a U.S. president firing the CEO of General Motors either. We are in a whole new world.
How do you suppose they plan on staying in office after the massive march on Washington and their dismal numbers in the polls ?

Are the Democrats suddenly Politically Suicidal and have no fear of the electorate ?Do they have a plan to survive the voter outrage if they slip the hated Health Care bill through the Congress by deception.Just about every senior in America as they become aware of the various provisions in the bill to destroy Medicare and restrict end of life care are outraged and angry .

Why are they so confident,as Clinton stated, that they will not suffer a landslide defeat come election time ?What could they do to assure staying in office if the American people have turned completely against them as the polls show that they have.

They must know something that we don't know about the near term future .What makes the most sense as a game plan for these slippery Liberal Political hacks to stay in power no matter what happens at the polls,Hmmm?

Even with the ACORN part of their plan now apparently dead they still have confidence .

megimoo
10-01-2009, 11:13 AM
Communist vision for America 2010
under Barack Obama in 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7fbYKD7xcQ&feature=related

AlmostThere
10-01-2009, 03:26 PM
How do you suppose they plan on staying in office after the massive march on Washington and their dismal numbers in the polls ?

Are the Democrats suddenly Politically Suicidal and have no fear of the electorate ?Do they have a plan to survive the voter outrage if they slip the hated Health Care bill through the Congress by deception.Just about every senior in America as they become aware of the various provisions in the bill to destroy Medicare and restrict end of life care are outraged and angry .

Why are they so confident,as Clinton stated, that they will not suffer a landslide defeat come election time ?What could they do to assure staying in office if the American people have turned completely against them as the polls show that they have.

They must know something that we don't know about the near term future .What makes the most sense as a game plan for these slippery Liberal Political hacks to stay in power no matter what happens at the polls,Hmmm?

Even with the ACORN part of their plan now apparently dead they still have confidence .

I really don't even want to think that it is possible. BUT...

There are very few media outlets reporting what is really going on in the country right now. Eliminate Fox News and a few regional services and no one in this country would have a clue as to what was really happening. ACORN turned into such a HUGE story that they became kryptonite over night. Even so, the major outlets totally ignored the story until FOX forced them to pony up. Obama says he didn't even know they were getting a lot of government money and no one batted an eye even though it was obvious to a blind man he was lying. Neither the media (except FOX) or Congress is going to stop Obama from doing whatever he wants to do. And if I had to guess, I'll bet he wouldn't mind being the national community organizer for life.

But I really don't even want to think that it is possible.

ralph wiggum
10-01-2009, 03:36 PM
http://www.wickedsunshine.com/WagePeace/Election2004/Images/AwJeez,NotThisShitAgain!.jpg

hampshirebrit
10-01-2009, 03:44 PM
What a load of complete and utter bollocks this thread is based on.

The whole idea is rubbish. This just looks like a mirror image of any number of DU "BusHitlerMcCokeSpoon will cancel the 2008 election" threads that we all, justifiably, laughed at last year and the year before, and the year before that.

This kind of thread does not belong on any serious conservative discussion forum, other than to be treated with contempt and ridiculed for what it is.

So please, feel free to ridicule it ... or be ridiculed.

ralph wiggum
10-01-2009, 03:53 PM

The whole idea is rubbish. This just looks like a mirror image of any number of DU "BusHitlerMcCokeSpoon will cancel the 2008 election" threads that we all, justifiably, laughed at last year and the year before, and the year before that.

This kind of thread does not belong on any serious conservative discussion forum, other than to be treated with contempt and ridiculed for what it is.

My thoughts exactly.

linda22003
10-01-2009, 04:00 PM

Consider the source.

hampshirebrit
10-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Communist vision for America 2010
under Barack Obama in 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7fbYKD7xcQ&feature=related

I've just noticed the above, from post 10.

Even more retarded than the first, FFS. :mad:

AmPat
10-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Havent I seen this article before? Replace Alan Keyes with Dennis Kucinich(no idea how to spell his name), Obama with Bush, 2012 with 2008, republican with democrat and I swear I read this a bare minimum of 10 times between 2000 and 2004.Close. Spell it just like it sounds: "KOOK-SIN-ITCH."It is alien for , one who is out of his mind, immoral, and makes your skin crawl.

AlmostThere
10-01-2009, 05:32 PM
For all you folks who immediately dismiss this out of hand, you "Aw, not this shit again" crowd, consider a couple things.

Congress and the White House are controlled by the far left wing of the Democratic party. You know, the George Soros crowd. Anybody here think George Soros gives a flying fuck about maintaining our way of life? Actually, I'm pretty sure the opposite is on his agenda.

This plan has been years in the making. If not, someone just stumbled into the perfect plan for destroying this country. In one fell swoop the banking industry and the value of American homes was decimated. Did it happen by accident? No, it didn't. You can argue as to whether it was the intended consequence or not, but it was intentional actions that got us where we are.

And where are we. The government, controlled by the George Soros gang, now own the American auto industry, the President of the United States fires the CEO of General Motors, the Government has bailed out the banks to the point where they have them by the short hairs and can have them dance to any tune they want, and are doing their best to control health care, 1/6 of the US economy, which would literally put a gun to every American's head. Our government is actively trying to destroy the coal industry. Someone PLEASE explain why our government would want to wipe out the coal industry when half the electrical power in the country comes from coal and there is nothing even remotely ready to take coal's place?

And of course when 2010 and 2012 comes around these people who've gone to extraordinary effort to get us to where we are, would happily just hand over the keys if the American people asked for them? Have any of you people seen how they have reacted when Americans have demanded they leave their health care alone? For telling their elected leaders to leave their health care alone, they are labeled domestic terrorists.

Rep Grayson from Florida pronounces from the House floor that the Republican's idea for health care is for Americans to die quickly. Pretty outrageous, huh? Beyond the "civility" expected in the House? That San Francisco whore, Pelosi had no problem with it at all. San Francisco whore isn't very civil either but I'm pissed.

For all you "Aw, Not this shit again" crowd, I hope to hell you are right. But I wouldn't bet what's left of the value of my home on it.

asdf2231
10-01-2009, 06:17 PM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/asdf2231/smileys%20and%20fun/fascinating.png

SarasotaRepub
10-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Mr. Keyes needs to change his medication, or increase it by a few milligrams.

What the hell is getting into Alan?? He sounds like Taverner from DU, total whackjob. :eek:

Rockntractor
10-01-2009, 09:29 PM
We can trust Obama he has our best interests at heart!

megimoo
10-01-2009, 09:41 PM
What the hell is getting into Alan?? He sounds like Taverner from DU, total whackjob. :eek:I hope that you are correct Sara But something about what's going on in Washington sure doesn't make much sense if they plan on staying in power ?

Rockntractor
10-01-2009, 10:14 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/post-65-1178829852.jpg?t=1254449604

megimoo
10-01-2009, 10:23 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/post-65-1178829852.jpg?t=1254449604

You may be correct but not just yet .The Mideast war hasn't started and the Invasion of Israel is yet to come.