PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Quiz Poll of Facebook Voters Shows 38% Trust Obama, 62% Don't

megimoo
10-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Facebook Quiz Poll of Facebook Voters Shows 38% Trust Obama, 62% Don't

There's a poll circulating Facebook, asking if you trust Obama or not. As of now, 60,408 people have voted, with a 38% Trust/62% Don't Trust Split. Shows a much wider gap than the regular polls do. Thought it was pretty interesting.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2352463/posts

Comments:
What is it about Facebook that makes it lean right?

IMO, it is made up of “real people” not fringe wackos from New York, LA, Chicago and Seattle (who always get solicited for polls).
FB will be one of the first places the “obamastapo” will be looking when they start cracking down on dissenters, I’m afraid.

Working investigations I’ve had to deal with both Facebook and MySpace.

My general observation is that Facebook attracts a somewhat older and more mature audience.

MySpace is more geared towards adolescents.

A look at the format of their pages gives a hint. MySpace looks chaotic and sort of anything goes. It reminds me of my room when I was a teen.

Facebook may be clunky, but it is a little cleaner and compartmentalized and easier on the eyes. These are just my opinions and observations. Nothing scientific here.

Generally though I would say that most libs, being more juvenile in their thinking are attracted to MySpace. My own unit which has 10 people assigned to it, has 6 Facebook users and 2 MySpace users. I’ll let you guess the political leanings of the 2 MySpace users.

That said, there are still plenty of lib’ruls on Facebook, I can’t get away from family after all...

Gingersnap
10-01-2009, 12:16 PM
Interesting. That's a pretty big spread.

submarinepainter
10-01-2009, 08:57 PM
I think a lot of people are regretting their vote. My Mother is all pissed now because medicare might get cut.

megimoo
10-01-2009, 09:34 PM
I think a lot of people are regretting their vote. My Mother is all pissed now because medicare might get cut.
Spread the word among the old folks that Obama wants to totally defund medicare and shift the money to his Health Care plan .Next comes massive Social Security cuts.All you old White Honkey's need to die and make room for his people !

AHeneen
10-02-2009, 04:36 AM
Couldn't find that poll. However, there is an Obama Approval Polls.

President Obama Approval Poll

Strongly approve 252 responses (21.63%)
Approve 97 responses (8.33%)
No opinion 38 responses (3.26%)
Disapprove 122 responses (10.47%)
Strongly disapprove 656 responses (56.31%)