PDA

View Full Version : Secretary Of Defense Robert Gates Out By The End Of The Year, Replaced By Chuck Hagel

megimoo
10-02-2009, 12:16 AM
"I wonder how the Pentagon's Generals will put up with Hagel at the DOD ?"

So say Bill Kristol from someone in touch with the Administration This rumor would surprise no one, Robert Gates who has been forced to become an Obama yes man could be replaced by Hagel

this RINO Republican who has been known to be infected with Cross-Over The Aisle and Screw The Republican's Syndrome....(COTASRS)

ll Krisol on Hugh Hewitt

Kristol: So I donít know whatís going to happen. Iíve just heard this morning from someone whoís been in touch with people in the administration, a foreign gentleman who deals with this government, that people are talking about Secretary Gates leaving at the end of the year, and being replaced by Chuck HagelÖ

Hewitt: Ugh.

Kristol: Yeah, exactly, as Secretary of Defense. I think thatís quite a plausible rumor, and a very worrisome one, because he is an advocate of retreat everywhere, I think.

http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/2009/10/secretary-of-defense-robert-gates-out.html

marv
10-02-2009, 09:11 AM
Well, look at it this way; president hussein has to have somebody to blame the body bags on..........Gates was just a token anyway.