PDA

View Full Version : SG:Universe

SarasotaRepub
10-03-2009, 11:27 AM
So did many of you catch the opening episode?

This looks to have some potential, some old players plus the new crew.

Zathras
10-03-2009, 11:59 AM

Enjoyed it very much and look forward to more episodes. Funny coincidence...there is a Stargate MMO in the works called Stargate Worlds.

Speedy
10-03-2009, 04:39 PM
Saw it and loved it. Can hardly wait for the season premire of Santuary next friday. Kinda pissed that Battlestar Galactica: The Plan got moved back to next year. I was looking forward to that.

PoliCon
10-03-2009, 09:58 PM

I'm downloading it now. :) I hope it's closer to Atlantis than to SG1 though. Loved atlantis while SG1 got old quick.

Speedy
10-05-2009, 12:10 PM
I'm downloading it now. :) I hope it's closer to Atlantis than to SG1 though. Loved atlantis while SG1 got old quick.

Both Stargate: SG1 and Stargate: Atlantis were a lot lighter than Stargate: Universe. SGU is more in the Galactica vein of SciFi.

Full-Auto
10-05-2009, 12:20 PM
I saw it and loved it. But then I've liked them all for the last 10+ years. :) I'm glad they're continuing with the franchise although I think they killed Atlantis before its time.

PoliCon
10-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Both Stargate: SG1 and Stargate: Atlantis were a lot lighter than Stargate: Universe. SGU is more in the Galactica vein of SciFi.

I see that it's going to be darker . . . . I already hate the doctor so that's good. . . . but I hope they don't try to clone BSG too much.

PoliCon
10-05-2009, 12:36 PM
I saw it and loved it. But then I've liked them all for the last 10+ years. :) I'm glad they're continuing with the franchise although I think they killed Atlantis before its time.

They definately killed atlantis before it's time. That show had tons of potential.