PDA

View Full Version : So how does one get ...

Zafod
06-02-2008, 04:12 PM
his post count back? not to mention when evrything will be back to normal, like mod duties and what not.

gator
06-02-2008, 04:18 PM
his post count back? not to mention when evrything will be back to normal, like mod duties and what not.

Patience little Grasshopper, patience.

Lets give Crusty a little time to see if he can restore the database. If not I will personally take care of you.

The only reason I won't do it now is because I don't want some people having the data restored and others not until we make the decision to do it. It leads to malcontent as demostrated by your well meaning post.

Zafod
06-02-2008, 04:29 PM
Patience little Grasshopper, patience.

Lets give Crusty a little time to see if he can restore the database. If not I will personally take care of you.

The only reason I won't do it now is because I don't want some people having the data restored and others not until we make the decision to do it. It leads to malcontent as demostrated by your well meaning post.

Thanks for filling me in bud.

gator
06-02-2008, 05:46 PM
I went ahead and set you up in the Moderator Group. We will figure out the forum to moderate shortly, after we see if Rob can restore the database.

DarkHalo
06-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Huh, my post count looks just fine....