PDA

View Full Version : Saw Oprah the other day

Sonnabend
10-04-2009, 05:13 AM
One of my co workers had the channel on, and Oprah was gabbing away with Tina Fey, saying "Hey wasnt Governor Palin a good sport", spruiking Tina Fey's book...then that slimy skank bitch opened her mouth and told a whopper, that Gov.Palin hadn't had the time to come on her show

That bitch didnt have the guts to tell the truth, that SHE had told Gov Palin that she didnt want her on the show...then after the election, Winfrey comes on the show with an Obama T shirt.

Spake she thus

The item in today’s Drudge Report is categorically untrue. There has been absolutely no discussion about having Sarah Palin on my showLie number one

At the beginning of this Presidential campaign when I decided that I was going to take my first public stance in support of a candidate, I made the decision not to use my show as a platform for any of the candidatesShe had Barry and the now First Sasquatch on her show more than once...lie number two

I agree that Sarah Palin would be a fantastic interview, and I would love to have her on after the campaign is over
Lie number three. After the election, Winfrey had no bones about her bias, and never made an invitation for Sarah to appear

From a blog

Oprah gives advice on relationships, but has a boy friend who is a door mat … gives advice on marriage, but has never been married … gives advice on child rearing, but has no children … gives advice on Obama, but was a member of Jeremiah Wright’s anti-American racist church for several yearsAsk me again why I hate celebutards and their MSM buddies.

Elspeth
10-04-2009, 04:03 PM
I hate Oprah in general, so I bumping your thead.

noonwitch
10-05-2009, 09:02 AM
The only recent Oprah show I caught was the one with MacKenzie Phillips. I was in training that day and got home a little earlier than usual.

I have to admit that I was hooked by the salacious aspects of that interview. I felt dirty for watching it, though. It's like who do I despise more-Oprah for doing the interview; MacKenzie for writing a book about having sex with her father; both, for making money off of the whole thing; or myself, for not turning the channel.

Gingersnap
10-05-2009, 09:59 AM
I haven't seen that show in years. I seriously lost interest when she stopped having lesbian dwarfs on and starting booking New Age gurus.

Goldwater
10-05-2009, 12:41 PM
Shes the reason Obama won Iowa, she is a force!

ralph wiggum
10-05-2009, 12:46 PM
I haven't seen that show in years. I seriously lost interest when she stopped having lesbian dwarfs on and starting booking New Age gurus.

She had lesbian dwarfs on and I missed it? :D

I thought only Springer/Povich/Rikki Lake/etc. had that type of show. :confused:

I haven't watched it since 2001...my one and only viewing. The former Mrs. Wiggum was a panelist.