Houston vs Oakland
Buffalo vs Miami
New Orleans vs New York (NYJ)
Dallas vs Denver
San Francisco vs St. Louis
Pittsburgh vs San Diego
Minnesota vs Green Bay

Home teams in bold.

I've got the Pats and Ravens on at 1 with the 'Skins and Bucs.

4 o'clock Cowboys and Broncos.

Pats and Ravens should be a good game.

In case you haven't seen the every 10 minute ESPN promos Favre and the Vikes are playing the Packers this week. God I'm sick of hearing about that.

BSR
10-04-2009, 02:13 PM
I'm gonna make you eat that Pittsburgh pick... :mad:

Space Gravy
10-04-2009, 02:53 PM

That's not a pick. Home teams are in bold.

BSR
10-04-2009, 02:58 PM
That's not a pick. Home teams are in bold.

I'm going to make you eat that home team bolding... :mad:

I got nothing.. :(

Space Gravy
10-04-2009, 03:44 PM
I'm going to make you eat that home team bolding... :mad:

I got nothing.. :(
:)

Bubba Dawg
10-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Just got in. Caught the end of the Ravens-Patriots game.

Watching the Cowboys now.

Falcons are idle this week.

ralph wiggum
10-04-2009, 06:51 PM
Where's Shannon??? The Fins are kicking Buffalo's ass!

Meanwhile, the Cowboys are almost laying an egg in Denver. :eek:

Space Gravy
10-04-2009, 07:46 PM
After the whole Cutler and Marshall messes I didn't think Denver would win 4 games this year.

NJCardFan
10-04-2009, 11:27 PM

Mendenhall is making the Chargers his bitch tonight.

lacarnut
10-05-2009, 12:41 AM
The Saints win ugly but a win is a win. Their defense won the game while their offense sucked.

Jumpy
10-05-2009, 07:42 AM
Glad to see the Steelers won, as I ditched the Eagles for the Steelers. The Saints game was fun to watch. Jets QB sure had a rough day.

jediab
10-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Go Vikings!!!

ralph wiggum
10-05-2009, 11:39 AM
The Saints win ugly but a win is a win. Their defense won the game while their offense sucked.

A good win, I'm very impressed with their defense.

On the other hand, I'm disappointed with Drew Brees' declining fantasy performance. :mad: :D

ralph wiggum
10-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Go Vikings!!!

I think the Vikes will win, but I'm still wary of Favre. He never played well in domes with the Packers, and we haven't seen him have to struggle much yet.

SarasotaRepub
10-05-2009, 07:37 PM
God...the Rams got murdered 35 zip. They suck the big one. :mad:

Shannon
10-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Where's Shannon??? The Fins are kicking Buffalo's ass!

Meanwhile, the Cowboys are almost laying an egg in Denver. :eek:

I was at the office all day but I listened to it. I think I jinx them when I watch.:p

Bubba Dawg
10-05-2009, 09:18 PM
I was at the office all day but I listened to it. I think I jinx them when I watch.:p

Is it a jinx or a curse?

runs...

Zathras
10-05-2009, 09:22 PM
God...the Rams got murdered 35 zip. They suck the big one. :mad:

And a bigger surprise is that the 49ers were the ones to do the deed....and if not for some last second heroics by Bret Favre, the Niners would be 4-0 right now. Meanwhile, across the bay, the Raiders continue to be the epitome of epic suckage.

Bubba Dawg
10-05-2009, 09:25 PM
The niners could be on to something with Singletary. I like the guy.

SarasotaRepub
10-06-2009, 07:56 AM
OMG!!! I saw in the paper this morning that El Rushbo is part
of a group that wants to buy the Rams!!! :eek:

NJCardFan
10-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Rush is a huge football fan. I believe he once worked for the Steelers but I might be wrong. His ouster from ESPN was a load of crap over a very true statement he made. They were just looking for an out and they got it. Funny thing is that Tom Jackson didn't seem offended when exactly a week after Rush's comment, when Warren Sapp likened playing in the NFL to slavery. :rolleyes:

Zathras
10-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Rush is a huge football fan. I believe he once worked for the Steelers but I might be wrong. His ouster from ESPN was a load of crap over a very true statement he made. They were just looking for an out and they got it. Funny thing is that Tom Jackson didn't seem offended when exactly a week after Rush's comment, when Warren Sapp likened playing in the NFL to slavery. :rolleyes:

Rush is a fan of the Steelers but the team he worked for was the Kansas City Royals.

lacarnut
10-06-2009, 02:51 PM

Hey, it could not hurt!

patriot45
10-06-2009, 06:42 PM
Hey, it could not hurt!

I like reading a Fantasy site called Pigskin Addiction, they had a great take on the pitifull Rams game! :D
By the way, I picked up that 49ers D this week also! :D

Summary: This was total domination. I almost broke my arm patting myself on the back for picking up the Niners D in our local league. 3 defensive touchdowns later I look like a genius and that just doesn't happen too often! Patrick Willis personally prison-raped the Rams! There's a reason Kyle Boller was cut by the Ravens. This dude couldn't win a high school game! Steven Jackson was shut down cold and the Rams just don't have any other weapons. Shut S-Jax down and the Rams get DONUT! The Niners didn't even need offense today. Shaun Hill had 2 td's but they weren't needed. The Rams can beat themselves. If you're the sorry ass Rams you might want to go to the single wing offense and just snap it to S-Jax and try to run the clock out. You can give the Rams the #1 draft pick next April right now! They won't win a game this season. 11 monkeys forking a football would do better! The Niners are a good team and will continue to be in every game. Today they flexed on one of the weaker teams in the NFL.

NJCardFan
10-07-2009, 07:31 AM
Funny how people are all up in arms over this yet it didn't phase them when Dan Rooney outright thanked Obama for the Steelers winning the Super Bowl(which would explain the horrible officiating in Pittsburgh's favor).

Lars1701a
10-07-2009, 08:52 AM
Funny how people are all up in arms over this yet it didn't phase them when Dan Rooney outright thanked Obama for the Steelers winning the Super Bowl(which would explain the horrible officiating in Pittsburgh's favor).

SHHHH dont point out facts or poli will have a fit, never mentioning the biased officiating they received in their SB against Seattle.