PDA

View Full Version : More Of The Doctors On Stage With The President Who Are Really Obama Supporters

megimoo
10-06-2009, 11:43 AM
More Of The Doctors On Stage With The President Who Are Really Obama Supporters (Photos)

The biggest phony photo op in the history of the Rose Garden, 2 more of the Doctors on stage with Obama...

Remember, this photo-op at the White House today was invitation only...
More symbolism over substance, this is how bad it is for Health Care,

a bunch of Doctors in white coats in the Rose Garden who are Obama supporters...

Obama needs the images, it reminds me of when Clinton tried to pass Health Care in 1993, he spoke to a joint session of Congress and they put C. Everett Coop up in the audience seated next to Hillary Clinton, the picture was needed....

And this from today's nypost

White House staffers hand out coats to those who forgot their own

http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/2009/10/more-of-doctors-on-stage-with-president.html

linda22003
10-06-2009, 11:46 AM
Sadly, they all do this. I worked for the RNC in 1986-87, and when attendance wasn't sufficient for particular events, we all got pulled away from whatever we were doing and filled in at the event as "extras".

lacarnut
10-06-2009, 12:29 PM
[SIZE="2"]The biggest phony photo op in the history of the Rose Garden
White House staffers hand out coats to those who forgot their own

Most doctors do NOT wear their white coats outside their office. Exception being Dr Koop.

megimoo
10-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Most doctors do NOT wear their white coats outside their office. Exception being Dr Koop.
True that but the average Obama Liberal staffer doesn't know that ,to them it's a sign of office like a stethoscope !

FlaGator
10-06-2009, 01:16 PM

I wear mine outside the office, but then again I'm not a doctor. I just play one in large crowds:D

megimoo
10-06-2009, 01:47 PM
I wear mine outside the office, but then again I'm not a doctor. I just play one in large crowds:DDo you also wear anything underneath ?