PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck explodes at his media critics:

megimoo
10-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Glenn Beck explodes at his media critics: Donít you have more important things to do?

Glenn Beck: "I'm Not A Rodeo Clown - But I'm Pissed Off!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKWW3i7dwrQ&feature=player_embedded
Why, er, no. No, they donít.

Two clips for you on this slow news night, one from this afternoonís GB and the other from this morningís surprisingly charming interview with Imus. The common thread, if youíre looking for one, is what Beck feels his obligations are as a parent. And as a child, I guess: As hard as it is to believe, sniffing around his motherís decades-old suicide has been something of a hobby for left-wing media lately. Letís hope thereís room in their civility scrapbook for that one.

http://newsrealblog.com/2009/09/28/media-matters-asks-did-glenn-becks-mother-really-commit-suicide/
http://hotair.com/archives/2009/10/05/glenn-beck-explodes-at-his-media-critics-dont-you-have-more-important-things-to-do/?print=1

noonwitch
10-06-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm not a Beck fan, but I have to say that any reporter trying to find dirt on him by looking at the long ago suicide of his mother is as sleazy as one can get. It's more than sleazy-it's cruel. Suicide is an awful thing for a family to deal with.

megimoo
10-06-2009, 01:54 PM
I'm not a Beck fan, but I have to say that any reporter trying to find dirt on him by looking at the long ago suicide of his mother is as sleazy as one can get. It's more than sleazy-it's cruel. Suicide is an awful thing for a family to deal with.
You wouldn't be !Those far out, Soros funded Liberal Outfits like Move On And Media Maters are noted for their sleazy tactics .They looked for dirt and couldn't find any so they dug in the Well known Liberal slime pit !

AlmostThere
10-06-2009, 02:46 PM

Have you watched his show or heard his radio program? He goes after Republicans, Democrats, any group or ideology that wants to take away or limit our freedoms in this country. He isn't an ego maniac like O'Reilly or hate-filled bigot like Olbermann. He is just a man sincerely worried about the direction this country is heading. What is there not to like?

FreeAmerican
10-06-2009, 03:32 PM
What is there not to like?

Ummm.......hold on I am thinking......

Nope can't come up with anything. :rolleyes:

I wish I was able to listen to his radio show like I used to.

megimoo
10-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Ummm.......hold on I am thinking......

Nope can't come up with anything. :rolleyes:

I wish I was able to listen to his radio show like I used to.Record them and listen when you have a chance !

Rockntractor
10-06-2009, 08:35 PM
Record them and listen when you have a chance !

I record Glenn beck, mark Levin, Quinn & Rose, Shawn Hannity, mike church, Andrew Wilkow, and coast to coast. Most of the coast to coasts get deleted but occasional they have a good show. I also down load G. Gordon Liddy from his website.

expat-pattaya
10-06-2009, 10:06 PM
I have to admit I think Beck can get pretty far out of reality with his predictions sometimes. But in general I LIKE him and his program.

Going after a long ago suicide of someone's mother isn't right. I wouldn't approve that even it if was Michael Moore's mothers suicide and I despise that man.

PoliCon
10-06-2009, 10:56 PM
When you can't defeat the message - attack the messenger.

SaintLouieWoman
10-06-2009, 11:04 PM
When you can't defeat the message - attack the messenger.

That's the lib way. :rolleyes:

megimoo
10-06-2009, 11:32 PM
That's the lib way. :rolleyes:
"When you can't defeat the message - attack the messenger and his dead mother !"