PDA

View Full Version : "Here We Go Again,Racism:The Last Refuge Of The Scoundrel ."

megimoo
10-06-2009, 04:03 PM
"ACORN Says We Are Racists For Calling Them Crooked ?"

Bertha Lewis Says People Going After ACORN are RACIST

When you are a community organizer and under attack there is only one thing to do, bring out the race card.

The latest count shows ACORN under investigation in 20 states, its employees were charged with more than 50 counts of “election-related fraud,” and that ACORN has spent more than $1 million on restitution to avoid criminal prosecutions (although the Louisiana AG says that number is closer to $5 million).

And that doesn't even count the videotape/prostitution scam. The is more than enough evidence to show that ACORN is corrupt throughout its vast organization and in so many ways. But...

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2009/10/bertha-lewis-people-going-after-acorn.html

Apache
10-06-2009, 04:12 PM
That dog won't hunt.
ACORN has been in too many shady deals to cry about racial bigotry...

megimoo
10-06-2009, 04:18 PM
That dog won't hunt.
ACORN has been in too many shady deals to cry about racial bigotry...

Holder will never go after them or the Black Panthers!

Eagle
10-06-2009, 07:09 PM
ACORN is nothing but the black Mafia!

Speedy
10-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Big fucking deal! The nig gers getting pissy again. Since no matter what, having any kind of opinion that diverges from their's in the slightest is enough to brand me a racist, guess what. I am not racist, I treat every man as my equal but if you want to call me racist, I may as well act like one. No more calling ni gers "Black." They are just nig gers now.