PDA

View Full Version : Barack Hussein Obama:The Ugly American ?

megimoo
10-07-2009, 08:29 AM
The Ugly American: Obama's Narcissism

There is an ugliness sweeping America and it goes much deeper than the verbiage hurled back and forth by the left and the right. Political dogma has taken over as both parties keep Americans fighting amongst themselves, rather than fighting with the government. Barack Hussein Obama has allowed arrogance to turn to ugliness as he feebly attempts to destroy the greatest nation on earth. B. Hussein Obama is facing reality, and it is an ugly reality, he is a loser. One can picture B. Hussein Obama, growing up with the midas touch, everything he handles goes well, but he doesn’t...

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/Columnists/Bill_Turner/THE_UGLY_AMERICAN/25029

FreeAmerican
10-07-2009, 09:46 AM
While I enjoyed the read, the attacks on the way the man looks should have been left out. While I do agree, I believe that it would only add to the racist comments about his opposition and would have edited that out. The article should have focused on the ugliness of his politics, morality, and personality.

megimoo
10-07-2009, 09:57 AM
While I enjoyed the read, the attacks on the way the man looks should have been left out. While I do agree, I believe that it would only add to the racist comments about his opposition and would have edited that out. The article should have focused on the ugliness of his politics, morality, and personality.Ugly is as Ugly does !!

FreeAmerican
10-07-2009, 10:11 AM
Ugly is as Ugly does !!

Well put. HAHA