View Full Version : New CDC Anti-Smoking Ad Warn Teens 'It's Gay To Smoke'

asdf2231
10-08-2009, 09:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjsSVCLxcZ4

:D

Gingersnap
10-08-2009, 10:46 AM
This could actually work for boys.

N.B. - our more careless members might want to consider the source of the clip before putting the High Drama gear in third. ;)

PoliCon
10-08-2009, 10:51 AM

N.B. - our more careless members might want to consider the source of the clip before putting the High Drama gear in third. ;)

lol:D I'll bet that Lars smokes . . . . I know that I don't and never have :D

noonwitch
10-08-2009, 12:31 PM

That may be, but the boys will just start encouraging the girls to start smoking with their female friends.

Gingersnap
10-08-2009, 01:00 PM
That may be, but the boys will just start encouraging the girls to start smoking with their female friends.

No need. Weight conscious popular girls already smoke on the sly. :p

samurai
10-08-2009, 01:00 PM

Not really... as the piece showed, cigs don't make girls into pretty lipstick lesbos, it turns them into testosterone-fueled, cropped-haired, butch bulldykes, which are a turnoff to most guys. So guys, keep your girlfriends away from cigs too!

asdf2231
10-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Not really... as the piece showed, cigs don't make girls into pretty lipstick lesbos, it turns them into testosterone-fueled, cropped-haired, butch bulldykes, which are a turnoff to most guys. So guys, keep your girlfriends away from cigs too!

Nah... I likes me some women with biceps and spiky hair! :p:D