PDA

View Full Version : DAVE's $300 MILLION DIVORCE

Gingersnap
10-08-2009, 05:54 PM
DAVE's $300 MILLION DIVORCE

David Letterman's sensational sex scandal has triggered a $300 million divorce war between the 62-year-old talk-show host and his outraged wife Regina, say sources close to the star.

The couple - who lived together for years before marrying March 19 - are fighting over everything from his extensive property holdings to custody of their son Harry, 6, according to insiders.

"It's become a real battle," revealed a Late Show insider.

"Regina is humiliated, and she wants to get even with David for his public admission he cheated on her repeatedly during their 23-year relationship."

Letterman stunned his fans when he confessed on-air to having sex with female employees and revealed he had become the victim of attempted blackmail.

The ENQUIRER was told the kinky late-night host maintained a fully equipped love nest, likes to play "dress up" - and even had a girlfriend parade around with a set of pom-poms pretending to be a cheerleader.

Heh, heh......payback's a bitch.

National Enquirer (http://www.nationalenquirer.com/david_letterman_300_million_dollar_ddivorce_stepha nie_birkitt_regina_haldeman_/celebrity/67459)

Jumpy
10-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Ouch. Sucks to be them. Maybe they can get couples counseling or something, and work it out.

Gingersnap
10-08-2009, 08:31 PM
Ouch. Sucks to be them. Maybe they can get couples counseling or something, and work it out.

He's been screwing her for years and years but he only married her after the genetic heir was born. Is he really that much of a keeper? :confused:

Full-Auto
10-08-2009, 09:57 PM
I guess he should have paid the extortion money, it probably been a lot cheaper.

Gingersnap
10-08-2009, 10:43 PM
I guess he should have paid the extortion money, it probably been a lot cheaper.

No kidding.

stsinner
10-08-2009, 10:43 PM
If you're that rich and don't require a pre-nup you're fucking retarded, (oops...Autistic) and deserve to lose everything you own.....

Gingersnap
10-08-2009, 10:58 PM
I have to say that this amuses me on one level. While it's always tragic when a child has a sexually promiscuous parent and it's terrible when a spouse is the victim of adultery, it's still amusing to see a hypocrite brought down.

Letterman spent a lot of time analyzing the sexual mindset of a teenage girl and the hopeless value system of that girl's parents. He never missed an opportunity to belittle or degrade that teenage girl or her parents.

How amusing now to find that a man of geriatric years is still unable to adequately control his carnal inclinations. He's old, rich, experienced and yet prey to the basest impulses that most of us learn to restrain in adolescence. It puts his views of Palin's daughter in a wholly new perspective.

Before, he was simply distasteful and gauche. Now, he's more of a slut than she could ever possibly be.

Rockntractor
10-08-2009, 11:01 PM
I have to say that this amuses me on one level. While it's always tragic when a child has a sexually promiscuous parent and it's terrible when a spouse is the victim of adultery, it's still amusing to see a hypocrite brought down.

Letterman spent a lot of time analyzing the sexual mindset of a teenage girl and the hopeless value system of that girl's parents. He never missed an opportunity to belittle or degrade that teenage girl or her parents.

How amusing now to find that a man of geriatric years is still unable to adequately control his carnal inclinations. He's old, rich, experienced and yet prey to the basest impulses that most of us learn to restrain in adolescence. It puts his views of Palin's daughter in a wholly new perspective.

Before, he was simply distasteful and gauche. Now, he's more of a slut than she could ever possibly be.
Yep!

lacarnut
10-08-2009, 11:24 PM

You hit the nail on the head. Only thing that would be better than the wife getting her share of his fortune is that the network would fire this sleazeball. Many corporations would axe him.

Rockntractor
10-08-2009, 11:31 PM
You hit the nail on the head. Only thing that would be better than the wife getting her share of his fortune is that the network would fire this sleazeball. Many corporations would axe him.
I have a feeling his days are numbered on TV. Talk about taking a fall!

lacarnut
10-08-2009, 11:40 PM

Could not happen to a nicer prick.

RobJohnson
10-09-2009, 02:50 AM
He's been screwing her for years and years but he only married her after the genetic heir was born. Is he really that much of a keeper? :confused:

Exactly.

SaintLouieWoman
10-09-2009, 09:03 AM

Somehow doubt that. The meda are godless bastards, drven by ratngs. I read that his ratings now are higher than Conan's. I guess people like watching the train wreck.

Agree with Ginger that payback is a bitch. Suspect he only got married in March because the wifey found out about Stephanie. The timing is odd, as the kid's 5 or 6, so just having the kid didn't seem to entice Dave to marry the mother of his kid.

It looks like that extortionist is getting his revenge, if not the $2 million.