PDA

View Full Version : Prayers For My MIL.

Gingersnap
10-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Around 10:30 a.m. I went with my BIL and MIL to the hospital. We thought she had suffered a stroke. She had but it was mercifully very mild. She has some slight slurring of her speech and some weakness on one side of her face but no blindness, paralysis, or big muscle weakness. She's mentally intact. They are keeping her overnight to make sure nothing else goes wrong and so they can do some tests on her carotid arteries. Considering the situation, she's very, very fortunate.

But she is 91 so please keep her in yours prayers. :)

megimoo
10-09-2009, 08:43 PM
Around 10:30 a.m. I went with my BIL and MIL to the hospital. We thought she had suffered a stroke. She had but it was mercifully very mild. She has some slight slurring of her speech and some weakness on one side of her face but no blindness, paralysis, or big muscle weakness. She's mentally intact. They are keeping her overnight to make sure nothing else goes wrong and so they can do some tests on her carotid arteries. Considering the situation, she's very, very fortunate.

But she is 91 so please keep her in yours prayers. :)Will do !

Gingersnap
10-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Will do !

Thanks Moo!

SaintLouieWoman
10-09-2009, 09:43 PM
Ginger, glad she's doing so well and that they are keeping her for observation. Prayers are coming your way.

SarasotaRepub
10-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Tell her she is getting a Nobel Peace Prize. ;)

Glad things are ok Ginger.

linda22003
10-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Hope she'll be all right, Ginger. Get a good night's sleep.

Gingersnap
10-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks, everybody. We just talked to her and she's doing fine although she's pretty annoyed at being in the hospital. She was going to go to a Camero Club breakfast tomorrow and she's not too happy looking forward to some cardboard hospital meal instead of biscuits and gravy. ;)

RobJohnson
10-10-2009, 12:30 AM
I'm glad she is ok, I'll be praying for her.

PoliCon
10-10-2009, 12:31 AM
Ginger - what's her name? I'll put her in for the prayer ministry if you like. :)