PDA

View Full Version : The Serial Killer Test..

Apocalypse
10-09-2009, 11:16 PM
The Serial Killer Test..

It is a story about a girl. While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there but never asked for his number and then.....

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to test if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in this test and answered it correctly.

If you have heard this question before and know the answer, please don't spoil it for everyone else. I'll give the answer in a few days.

Bongo55
10-09-2009, 11:59 PM
I think I know the answer.

Her sister was a Conservative, & she was a bat-shit crazy liberal? :D

So am I a serial killer

I saw a headline in the local paper it was a story about a dead body the police found behind a dumpster. surrounding the victim were bananas and empty milk cartons........ the police believe it was a cereal killer.

megimoo
10-10-2009, 12:02 AM
I think I know the answer.

Her sister was a Conservative, & she was a bat-shit crazy liberal? :D

So am I a serial killer

I saw a headline in the local paper it was a story about a dead body the police found behind a dumpster. surrounding the victim were bananas and empty milk cartons........ the police believe it was a cereal killer.wipe yourself !

PoliCon
10-10-2009, 12:45 AM
I know the answer! :p

Rockntractor
10-10-2009, 12:50 AM
We know you do.:eek:

Apocalypse
10-10-2009, 12:59 AM
PM me what you think the answer is.

PoliCon
10-10-2009, 01:55 AM
Yes - I am a ceral killer a heart. . . . SO DON'T PISS ME OFF!! :mad:

linda22003
10-10-2009, 10:31 AM
I've seen this question before, and it's amazing to me how the psychos answer it. I guess that's proof I'm not a psycho, no matter what two of the members here think. :p

Apocalypse
10-10-2009, 01:24 PM
Alright, you people are scaring the hell out of me as so many of you are PMing me the RIGHT answer!

AlmostThere
10-10-2009, 02:12 PM
Yes - I am a ceral killer a heart. . . . SO DON'T PISS ME OFF!! :mad:

What kind of ceral do you like to kill?

Constitutionally Speaking
10-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Alright, you people are scaring the hell out of me as so many of you are PMing me the RIGHT answer!

Someone posted this here before. Don't get too worked up about most of these guys - but make sure you keep an eye on SR - he likes to dress up in a dark cloak.

:D

PoliCon
10-10-2009, 11:33 PM

Anything with raisins or granola in it. :)

Rockntractor
10-10-2009, 11:55 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/cerealkiller8.jpg?t=1255233245

Apocalypse
10-11-2009, 09:15 AM
Well I don't think this will come as a surprise to any of you considering how many got it right.

The correct answer to the test is;

She killed her sister because in her mind she figured that by killing a family member this guy would show up at the funeral and in turn she would be able to meet him again.

Psychopathic behavior still relies upon positive and negative reinforcement. The positive reinforcement was the appearance of the man that the female killer fell in love with. She thus created a "logical" causative path: death => funeral => love. A serial killer is a psychopath that gets stuck in a loop, trying to achieve a positive outcome via a causative path.

I usually don't see this many "RIGHT" answers to this. Gees what does that say.

djones520
10-11-2009, 09:26 AM
Well I don't think this will come as a surprise to any of you considering how many got it right.

She killed her sister because in her mind she figured that by killing a family member this guy would show up at the funeral and in turn she would be able to meet him again.

Psychopathic behavior still relies upon positive and negative reinforcement. The positive reinforcement was the appearance of the man that the female killer fell in love with. She thus created a "logical" causative path: death => funeral => love. A serial killer is a psychopath that gets stuck in a loop, trying to achieve a positive outcome via a causative path.

Thats it's been posted here before?

PoliCon
10-11-2009, 09:26 AM

It says most of us have seen this test before :p

Shannon
10-11-2009, 09:34 AM
Thats it's been posted here before?

Or that we're all psychos. Let's be honest here.:p

AlmostThere
10-11-2009, 04:50 PM

Now, what does THAT say??? :D