PDA

View Full Version : Safe Schools Czar Absolves Murder for Anti-gay Slurs

megimoo
10-12-2009, 04:59 AM
Safe Schools Czar Absolves Murder for Anti-gay Slurs

"IF THEY CALL YOU A FAGGOT IT'S OK TO KILL THEM !"

How safe is this? Obama’s Safe Schools Czar, Kevin Jennings, wrote in September of 1998 that killing someone who called you a name was not aberrant behavior. The clear implication is that if someone calls you a “faggot” … “that being ‘a man’ is the most important thing in life, even if you have to kill someone to prove it.”

Apparently since society teaches men that to call someone gay is a crime deserving of the death penalty, parents have no influence in any of this … and the criminals bear no personal responsibility for their own actions. It is society’s fault.

http://commonsense2020.com/2009/10/12/safe-schools-czar-absolves-murder-for-anti-gay-slurs/

ExLiberal
10-12-2009, 05:15 AM
Eh. I'll let this one slide.

linda22003
10-12-2009, 07:39 AM
You'll find yourself saying that to 99.999999% of Megi's posts. It's best that way. :D

PoliCon
10-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Eh. I'll let this one slide.

Take linda#'s advice on this one. You'll spend less time beating your head against the wall if you do.

djones520
10-12-2009, 11:59 AM
Take linda#'s advice on this one. You'll spend less time beating your head against the wall if you do.

It's fun getting Megi flustered sometimes though. I expect before long my name might end up below Linda's. :D

linda22003
10-12-2009, 12:01 PM
It's fun getting Megi flustered sometimes though. I expect before long my name might end up below Linda's. :D

That's a pretty lofty goal to aim for. Good luck! :p

megimoo
10-12-2009, 12:08 PM
What makes you think that you fluster me ?You are much more rational than Polymorphic and far,far less arrogant than old Numbers

PoliCon
10-12-2009, 12:43 PM

That's my spot! :mad: He hates that I call him on some of the stupid shit he copy and pasts without reading - and when he dupes because he doesn't bother to read threads here - and of course he continued reliance of WND (WING NUT DUMBASSES). Then too he hates that I actually have a thought in my head and can make a reasoned rational judgment that does not involve hating everyone I disagree with . . . .

PoliCon
10-12-2009, 12:43 PM
What makes you think that you fluster me ?You are much more rational than Polymorphic and far,far less arrogant than old Numbers

See wud I tell ya? :D