PDA

View Full Version : Madokie Needs To Wipe His Chin After This One...

Sparky
07-20-2008, 11:15 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x3648203

President Obama will be the first President during my lifetime who I can say I truly love or loved

In my eyes the man is as close to walking on water as is humanly possible. He is exactly what our troubled country needs right now, warts if any and all, he is one beautiful person.

Fer cryin out loud!! Gag me with a spoon!

Zathras
07-20-2008, 11:19 AM
Link please.

Sparky
07-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Done! Sorry - I've been away for a while :D

Dan D. Doty
07-20-2008, 02:04 PM
Its foolish ( and of course crazy) to see people as being more then human ( even divine).

This can only end up two ways; being disappointed when that person does screw up, or turning a blind eye to every mistake they make and attacking people who point out those mistakes.

Either way, we're the ones who are going to be punished by folks like Madokie if and when bad things happen.

Keep your powder dry kids.

SarasotaRepub
07-20-2008, 02:37 PM
His" love" won't last! :D

FDK
07-20-2008, 05:19 PM
Obama's biggest accomplishment so far in life is writing a book about himself. :rolleyes:

hoplophobe
07-21-2008, 01:25 PM
Obama's biggest accomplishment so far in life is writing a book about himself. :rolleyes:
F'n brilliant. If that just does not sum up Obama in one sentence I do not know what can. I plan to use that one as much as I can where I can when talking politics with other people.

jinxmchue
07-21-2008, 03:07 PM
Here's the full post:

madokie Donating Member (1000+ posts)
Sun Jul-20-08 09:30 AM
Original message
President Obama will be the first President during my lifetime who I can say I truly love or loved.

In my eyes the man is as close to walking on water as is humanly possible. He is exactly what our troubled country needs right now, warts if any and all, he is one beautiful person.

That is all
Have a great day, I plan too.

'bout forgot to mention, I start the 19th year of my first and only marriage today. What a wonderful woman I'm married too. Why it is that I should be so lucky, I haven't a clue.

Methinks someone might be a little stuck in the closet.

ReaganForRus
07-21-2008, 04:52 PM
Cue the music from brokeback mountain...................." I wish I could quit you!":D

FDK
07-21-2008, 04:59 PM
F'n brilliant. If that just does not sum up Obama in one sentence I do not know what can. I plan to use that one as much as I can where I can when talking politics with other people.

I have to admit that I paraphrased that one from a Charles Krauthammer editrorial:

Obama is a three-year senator without a single important legislative achievement to his name, a former Illinois state senator who voted "present" nearly 130 times. As president of the Harvard Law Review, as law professor and as legislator, has he ever produced a single notable piece of scholarship? Written a single memorable article? His most memorable work is a biography of his favorite subject: himself.

http://www.redding.com/news/2008/jul/19/obamas-self-importance-knows-no-bounds/

CLibertarian
07-21-2008, 06:04 PM

And don't forget running for President since the day that he was elected to the Senate.