PDA

View Full Version : Monday thread

BSR
10-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Apparently I am supposed to do the daily thread today. So its sunny and cool here. I'm going to plant some grass later.

TOTD: Uhhh..... Anyone wanna see a picture of my Peener?

BSR
10-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Yes BSR, I would love to see it.

This is why you never ask me to do a day thread. I'll F it up on purpose so I dont have to do it again. Like the dishes and laundry when my wife asks me to do them.

djones520
10-12-2009, 12:54 PM
How about something else... like my kid drank some Febreze today.

Whats the most toxic substance you've consumed?

PoliCon
10-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Yes BSR, I would love to see it.:rolleyes:

BSR
10-12-2009, 12:58 PM
:rolleyes:

Like I'm the only one who has pictures of his yock in his wallet and takes a gander at them every ones in a while. Sometimes I put a little top hat and monocle on it to classy up the picture.

djones520
10-12-2009, 01:01 PM
Like I'm the only one who has pictures of his yock in his wallet and takes a gander at them every ones in a while. Sometimes I put a little top hat and monocle on it to classy up the picture.

I don't feel so alone anymore.

BSR
10-12-2009, 01:04 PM
I don't feel so alone anymore.

See.. We could start a club.

on edit: I didnt realize how gay this sounds under the circumstances until just now.

BadCat
10-12-2009, 01:05 PM
See?
This is how a day thread should be done.

PoliCon
10-12-2009, 01:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvuJO3cB7Xo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9PiqCeLEmM

linda22003
10-12-2009, 01:34 PM

Like Kevin James did in an episode of "King of Queens". Yes, really. No, I'm not making it up.

Rockntractor
10-12-2009, 01:54 PM
Apparently I am supposed to do the daily thread today. So its sunny and cool here. I'm going to plant some grass later.

TOTD: Uhhh..... Anyone wanna see a picture of my Peener?

A thumbnail?

Gingersnap
10-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Yes BSR, I would love to see it.

This is why you never ask me to do a day thread. I'll F it up on purpose so I dont have to do it again. Like the dishes and laundry when my wife asks me to do them.

Like our standards are high enough for you to screw up. :rolleyes:

We had snow and/or freezing drizzle all weekend and it's sunny but freezing right now. We are officially in High Autumn Mode.

TOTD: Sure, why not? Everybody enjoys electron microscopy pics.

TOTD #2: Cadmium dust. You work in a lab, these things happen. :p

PoliCon
10-12-2009, 02:03 PM
A thumbnail?

:D OUCH!

Bubba Dawg
10-12-2009, 02:04 PM
I don't have a photo of it in my wallet but I have video of it in my cell phone so I can email it as an attachment.

PoliCon
10-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Like our standards are high for you to screw up. :rolleyes:

We had snow and/or freezing drizzle all weekend and it's sunny but freezing right now. We are officially in High Autumn Mode.

TOTD: Sure, why not? Everybody enjoys electron microscopy pics.

TOTD #2: Cadmium dust. You work in a lab, these things happen. :p

he doesn't realize that it's the messed up topics that are the most popular with this messed up crowd!;)

Shannon
10-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Dear God. What have I done?

lurkalot
10-12-2009, 11:44 PM
I don't have a photo of it in my wallet but I have video of it in my cell phone so I can email it as an attachment.

OMG so thats what that is that you keep sending me! I thought it was some sort of miniature fishing lure for fly fishing! ewwwww
going back to delete...:eek: