PDA

View Full Version : Thongs - who wears them?

BadCat
10-13-2009, 10:36 AM
Besides Bubba and BSR?

I find them attractive on a lady with a nice butt, but I have to wonder about the comfort factor vs. the sexiness. I think butt floss would be quite uncomfortable.

Is the sexy worth the discomfort?

stsinner
10-13-2009, 10:41 AM
I think French cut panties on a shapely bottom is sexier, plus you don't have the uncomfortable knowledge of it having spent the day in contact with the brown eye...

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 10:42 AM
I think French cut panties on a shapely bottom is sexier, plus you don't have the uncomfortable knowledge of it having spent the day in contact with the brown eye...

:eek:

linda22003
10-13-2009, 10:44 AM
It takes a special kind of mind to dwell on some things. :p

Gingersnap
10-13-2009, 10:48 AM
Not really. They are irritating and the cut means that they have a tendency to "wander" if you are doing anything more physical than just standing still. Back when they were all the rage, a lot of women got annoying infections from migratory germs.

The old style French cut underwear are a lot more functional. You still get the really high, over-the-hip band but there's more coverage in back and so fewer problems. You can wear those all day long easily.

Either way, a lot of women can't wear those styles because they don't have enough hip bone so the sides just slide down eventually. They aren't for the rubenesque crowd.

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Umm! You could use a cotton ball.

PoliCon
10-13-2009, 10:50 AM
I like the square cut ones myself. MUCH sexier.

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 10:50 AM
Not really. They are irritating and the cut means that they have a tendency to "wander" if you are doing anything more physical than just standing still. Back when they were all the rage, a lot of women got annoying infections from migratory germs.

The old style French cut underwear are a lot more functional. You still get the really high, over-the-hip band but there's more coverage in back and so fewer problems. You can wear those all day long easily.

Either way, a lot of women can't wear those styles because they don't have enough hip bone so the sides just slide down eventually. They aren't for the rubenesque crowd.

You mean porkers. Just say it porkers!

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Butt naked is nice!

stsinner
10-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Umm! You could use a cotton ball.

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m247/brassmonkey71/rofllg.gif

But who picks it up off the floor when it's service life is finished?

Gingersnap
10-13-2009, 11:04 AM
You mean porkers. Just say it porkers!

All right - porkers! I was actually kind of shocked to see that thongs were made in really large sizes. I can't see how they would work.

linda22003
10-13-2009, 11:06 AM
"Rubenesque" is better - you get sauerkraut with that. :p

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 11:09 AM
All right - porkers! I was actually kind of shocked to see that thongs were made in really large sizes. I can't see how they would work.
At a certain point even regular panties turn into thongs with some woman. And yes you do think of sauerkraut,.

PoliCon
10-13-2009, 11:10 AM
At a certain point even regular panties turn into thongs with some woman. And yes you do think of sauerkraut,.
Do we HAVE to talk about Lars love life?

PoliCon
10-13-2009, 11:13 AM
http://www.neoskosmos.com/news/en/the-secret-language-of-underpants?page=show

BadCat
10-13-2009, 11:16 AM

I think that if you don't have an ass like Alessandra Ambrosio, thongs should not be in your "privates" drawer.
They don't really make any good undies for fat chicks...just the proverbial "bowling ball carrier".

Gingersnap
10-13-2009, 11:32 AM
I think that if you don't have an ass like Alessandra Ambrosio, thongs should not be in your "privates" drawer.
They don't really make any good undies for fat chicks...just the proverbial "bowling ball carrier".

Well, boy shorts probably look good on most women. They don't cut into your skin or show VPL and they come in a lot of colors, fabrics, etc. I would think that they would flatter the more generously endowed among us.

That said, granny panties do have a place in life. They are the most comfortable underwear style, no doubt. If a woman is painting the house, cleaning the garage, fishing, skiing, or doing something else that requires a lot of movement, bending, twisting, etc., that's the style that is the most functional.

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 11:34 AM
Well, boy shorts probably look good on most women. They don't cut into your skin or show VPL and they come in a lot of colors, fabrics, etc. I would think that they would flatter the more generously endowed among us.

That said, granny panties do have a place in life. They are the most comfortable underwear style, no doubt. If a woman is painting the house, cleaning the garage, fishing, skiing, or doing something else that requires a lot of movement, bending, twisting, etc., that's the style that is the most functional.
Their goes one off my favorite imaginary pictures.:mad:

BadCat
10-13-2009, 11:40 AM
something else that requires a lot of movement, bending, twisting,

I would think that this would be where you would want to have on your sexiest panties.

Gingersnap
10-13-2009, 11:52 AM
I would think that this would be where you would want to have on your sexiest panties.

You guys. :rolleyes:

ralph wiggum
10-13-2009, 11:54 AM

Aren't the panties usually off at the point where there is a lot of movement, bending & twisting?

noonwitch
10-13-2009, 01:03 PM
Geez, when I was a kid, thongs were what we now call flip-flops (sandals).

Of course, we used to call those boots that you wear over your shoes "rubbers", back then. I was so confused the first time I saw "Summer of 41"-I wondered why the kid couldn't get his rubbers at the shoe store, instead of going to the pharmacy.

Goldwater
10-13-2009, 01:06 PM
It takes a special kind of mind to dwell on some things. :p

Welcome to the male mind, we can just switch off and talk about absolutely nothing of importance, it's so great.

Aren't the panties usually off at the point where there is a lot of movement, bending & twisting?

Depends how kinky you are. :)

Jumpy
10-13-2009, 06:02 PM
I tried them, and NO FRIGGEN WAY is it worth the discomfort!! Strings just do not belong up in your ass.

The young women seem to have gotten used to them.

They are also used to the "push up.. WAY padded bras" too. Gawd.. I went bra shopping at a local fashion store the other day, and I found not even ONE bra (in my average size) that was not PADDED, and fake looking.

blech. No thank you.

Bubba Dawg
10-13-2009, 07:30 PM
I have a Reubenesque figure and a thong doesn't wander on me. I just use a cotton ball.

And FUBU makes them in Plus sizes.

Apache
10-13-2009, 07:34 PM
One thread that screams for pictures...AND there are none...:(

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 07:50 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/ninja-thong.jpg?t=1255477802

stsinner
10-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Nice banana hammock, Rockn...

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 07:56 PM

and cotton balls, there you go!
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv230/upyourstruly/Cotton_Balls.jpg?t=1255478136

PoliCon
10-13-2009, 10:50 PM

oops sorry . . . .

http://www.tshirthell.com/images/contestpics/a284_001.jpg

how's that?

Honestly - aren't these better?
http://www.bbzhosting.com/lingerie/images/Pink-Lace-Panties.jpg

RobJohnson
10-14-2009, 08:45 AM
For a while it seemed like all the young girls would wear low cut jeans, so the thong would show when they bent over. The fat girls were included with this, it was pretty gross.