PDA

View Full Version : Babs garage sale!

patriot45
10-13-2009, 12:48 PM
All proceeds to go to...Babs! (http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/2009/barbra-streisand/index.html)

Never liked her. But she has cool stuff for sale, go buy some of babs stuff! :D Probably going to follow up with another final farewell concert!

The Collection of Barbra Streisand will include over 500 unique items from the legendary actress/singer/producer/director's original New York apartment, her Carolwood home in Beverly Hills, and her Malibu Ranch house. The sale will also feature memorabilia including stage-worn clothing and film-worn costumes, in addition to pieces from Streisand's personal wardrobe. These items will cross the Atlantic on special exhibit onboard the Queen Mary 2 and auctioned at the historic Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills.

Highlights from Streisand's decorative and fine arts collection include a Dirk Van Erp table lamp and a Arts and Crafts L&JG Stickley china cabinet, as well as some of her first antique purchases made as a young woman in New York City. Additional fine art selections include a painting by Kees van Dongen, a group of Edward Curtis photographs and a number of American school floral and genre scenes. Among the other offerings is a selection of Americana furnishings, Art Deco fixtures, Oriental rugs and Native American baskets.

PoliCon
10-13-2009, 12:55 PM
All proceeds to go to...Babs! (http://www.juliensauctions.com/auctions/2009/barbra-streisand/index.html)

Never liked her. But she has cool stuff for sale, go buy some of babs stuff! :D Probably going to follow up with another final farewell concert!

wait wait wait - you can order a hard bound catalog of her crap and it will only cost you $100 bucks? :eek:

I'll take twenty!:rolleyes:

linda22003
10-13-2009, 01:25 PM
I looked through the online catalog; she is SO OVER her Stickley period. :p

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 01:36 PM
I looked through the online catalog; she is SO OVER her Stickley period. :p
I couldn't find a single power tool!:mad:

JB
10-13-2009, 05:25 PM
I couldn't find a single power tool!:mad:The first thing I thought was, that's what Babs is. :p

Except she's married.