PDA

View Full Version : ABC to Broadcast Monday Night Football in Spanish

stsinner
10-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Utter and complete bullshit!!!! It's an abomination!

Two English-language networks soon will offer some of their programming in Spanish to the country's growing Hispanic audience.

ABC announced yesterday that it will begin next week to broadcast "Monday Night Football" in Spanish for the first time in the 29-year history of the sports show.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-698289.html

linda22003
10-13-2009, 02:46 PM
It's all about revenues. You'll still be able to see it in English, won't you?

stsinner
10-13-2009, 02:50 PM
It's all about revenues. You'll still be able to see it in English, won't you?

Last night the referee was speaking Spanish, so you'd have to had SAP for an English translation.. Where has my country gone?

linda22003
10-13-2009, 02:53 PM
Where was the game being played, Florida? :)

stsinner
10-13-2009, 02:55 PM

Can you imagine us needing an English translation of Spanish speaking referees in the NFL??? Wow..

linda22003
10-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Okay, I found the story on this:

"The president spoke as part of a tribute to Hispanic Heritage Month. Latino singer Marc Anthony, a Miami Dolphins minority owner, sang The Star-Spangled Banner; another Dolphins part-owner, Gloria Estefan, sang a special rendition of the Monday Night Football theme song; and the NFL's first Hispanic referee, Alberto Riveron, called the first penalty in Spanish.

One call, on one play. I think you can put out the fire in your hair now. :p

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2009/10/12/a4c_dolphinsnotes_1013.html

AlmostThere
10-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Utter and complete bullshit!!!! It's an abomination!

Two English-language networks soon will offer some of their programming in Spanish to the country's growing Hispanic audience.

ABC announced yesterday that it will begin next week to broadcast "Monday Night Football" in Spanish for the first time in the 29-year history of the sports show.

http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P2-698289.html

I saw the link but what I couldn't understand is how ABC could possibly broadcast the game in any language since MNF moved to ESPN in 2006. In fact ESPN is already broadcasting the game in Spnaish on ESPN Deportes. :confused:

I took another look at the article and it suddenly made sense. The article is from 1998. :cool:

ExLiberal
10-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Pourquoi est-ce qu'on ne peut pas le faire en francais? C'est si plus joli....

linda22003
10-13-2009, 03:11 PM
I took another look at the article and it suddenly made sense. The article is from 1998. :cool:

Hey, better a LATE rant, than no rant at all! :)

lacarnut
10-13-2009, 03:15 PM

Most gringos have to speak a little Spanish to get by in Miami. However, don't screw it up for those that don't. On the other hand, someone might learn a word or two along the way.

stsinner
10-13-2009, 03:43 PM
http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=80316

stsinner
10-13-2009, 03:44 PM
Okay, I found the story on this:

"The president spoke as part of a tribute to Hispanic Heritage Month. Latino singer Marc Anthony, a Miami Dolphins minority owner, sang The Star-Spangled Banner; another Dolphins part-owner, Gloria Estefan, sang a special rendition of the Monday Night Football theme song; and the NFL's first Hispanic referee, Alberto Riveron, called the first penalty in Spanish.

One call, on one play. I think you can put out the fire in your hair now. :p

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2009/10/12/a4c_dolphinsnotes_1013.html

How long do you give it? It's already to the point where every cartoon on during the day is a Spanish Primer such as Handy Manny, Dora the Explorer, Diego, etc... Why does it seem like every other month is either Black Heritage Month or Hispanic Heritage Month?

linda22003
10-13-2009, 03:58 PM
We know your "issues" with people who aren't exactly like you, but it's not going to change. You may have to.

ExLiberal
10-13-2009, 04:03 PM
How long do you give it? It's already to the point where every cartoon on during the day is a Spanish Primer such as Handy Manny, Dora the Explorer, Diego, etc... Why does it seem like every other month is either Black Heritage Month or Hispanic Heritage Month?

Dont forget Kai-lan! I'm a language freak so I never mind programs in foreign languages but I think if they want diversity the should expand to European cultures and not just limit it to American "minorities".

stsinner
10-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Dont forget Kai-lan! I'm a language freak so I never mind programs in foreign languages but I think if they want diversity the should expand to European cultures and not just limit it to American "minorities".

I agree.. I want my kids to learn up and not down.. I don't mind Kai Lan, but I have absolutely no use for Spanish.. After all, who speaks Spanish that I'm dying for my kids to talk to?

I chose to learn German.

linda22003
10-13-2009, 04:18 PM
I admit that Spanish is not one of my languages, and I have to get a neighbor to translate notes when I need to leave instructions for the maids, but it doesn't hurt to be able to function in other languages. I can manage in five, in various stages of fluency.

ExLiberal
10-13-2009, 04:30 PM
I admit that Spanish is not one of my languages, and I have to get a neighbor to translate notes when I need to leave instructions for the maids, but it doesn't hurt to be able to function in other languages. I can manage in five, in various stages of fluency.

Nice, which ones? I've taken Spanish, German, French, and was teaching myself Italian for a little while...but I never finished any of them. Now I speak French decently, Spanish okay, German very little, and Italian practically nothing. Languages are so fun to learn but so imperative to keep practicing.

also I can count to ten in fourteen different languages but thats kind of lame lol

noonwitch
10-13-2009, 04:30 PM

Teaching american children spanish at a young age is good for them. If kids learn a second language at a young age, it is easier for them to learn other languages later in life. Spanish is the language that they are most likely to use in this country, but the same principle is involved in developing any second language with young kids. That's partly why Sesame Street and other kids' shows teach spanish to the kids.

ExLiberal
10-13-2009, 04:33 PM
I agree.. I want my kids to learn up and not down.. I don't mind Kai Lan, but I have absolutely no use for Spanish.. After all, who speaks Spanish that I'm dying for my kids to talk to?

I chose to learn German.

No use for Spanish? You must not live in L.A. lol

stsinner
10-13-2009, 05:09 PM
No use for Spanish? You must not live in L.A. lol

Nope.. Other end of the country!

We have our share of Spanish speakers, but nothing I do requires me to interact with them.

stsinner
10-13-2009, 05:14 PM

It's not a matter of that, Mrs. insult.. English is the language of our country.. Of course it's never been made official because the Dems need the voting base, but only a smartass would argue the point.. There is absolutely no reason to broadcast anything other than emergency directions in other than English, and even that I have a problem with.. I country with multiple languages that can't understand each other fragments...

From How To Destory America (http://www.frostywooldridge.com/articles/art_how_to_destroy_america_2003.html), by Frosty Wooldridge:

"First, turn America into a bilingual or multi lingual and bicultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar Seymour Lipset put it this way, "The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension and tragedy. Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon-all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons and Corsicans."

Lamm continued on how to destroy America, "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their own culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds."

"We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the ATLANTIC MONTHLY recently: " The apparent success of our own multi-ethnic and multi-cultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrically and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together."

JB
10-13-2009, 05:15 PM
We know your "issues" with people who aren't exactly like you, but it's not going to change. You may have to.Because appeasement is always the appropriate course of action.

By the way, what's that at the end of your second sentence?

hampshirebrit
10-13-2009, 05:35 PM
History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures.

Yep ... look at the near civil war and bloodshed in such nations as:

Switzerland (French, German, Italian and Romance)
Belgium (French, Vlaams, and German)
Luxembourg (French, German, Lezterbourgh)
The UK (English, Welsh, Gaelic, Kernewek)

The gutters run red every day. :rolleyes:

linda22003
10-13-2009, 05:41 PM
Nice, which ones? I've taken Spanish, German, French, and was teaching myself Italian for a little while...but I never finished any of them. Now I speak French decently, Spanish okay, German very little, and Italian practically nothing. Languages are so fun to learn but so imperative to keep practicing.

English, French, German, Latin, and Greek, in order of ability. The latter two are primarily written, of course, but are effective in helping to navigate the others.
Italian will be next, as we're going to Italy in 2011, and I want to have at least a year's worth behind me.

linda22003
10-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Yep ... look at the near civil war and bloodshed in such nations as:

Switzerland (French, German, Italian and Romance)
Belgium (French, Vlaams, and German)
Luxembourg (French, German, Lezterbourgh)
The UK (English, Welsh, Gaelic, Kernewek)

The gutters run red every day. :rolleyes:

Not to mention Canada. ;) The "separatist" days are long past.

Goldwater
10-13-2009, 05:46 PM
Not to mention Canada. ;) The "separatist" days are long past.

My friends, welcome to multiculturalism.

stsinner
English, French, German, Latin, and Greek, in order of ability. The latter two are primarily written, of course, but are effective in helping to navigate the others.
Italian will be next, as we're going to Italy in 2011, and I want to have at least a year's worth behind me.

So what you're saying is that you wouldn't have understood the calls by that official.. :)

ExLiberal
It's not a matter of that, Mrs. insult.. English is the language of our country.. Of course it's never been made official because the Dems need the voting base, but only a smartass would argue the point.. There is absolutely no reason to broadcast anything other than emergency directions in other than English, and even that I have a problem with.. I country with multiple languages that can't understand each other fragments...

From How To Destory America (http://www.frostywooldridge.com/articles/art_how_to_destroy_america_2003.html), by Frosty Wooldridge:

"First, turn America into a bilingual or multi lingual and bicultural country. History shows that no nation can survive the tension, conflict and antagonism of two or more competing languages and cultures. It is a blessing for an individual to be bilingual; however, it is a curse for a society to be bilingual. The historical scholar Seymour Lipset put it this way, "The histories of bilingual and bicultural societies that do not assimilate are histories of turmoil, tension and tragedy. Canada, Belgium, Malaysia, Lebanon-all face crises of national existence in which minorities press for autonomy, if not independence. Pakistan and Cyprus have divided. Nigeria suppressed an ethnic rebellion. France faces difficulties with Basques, Bretons and Corsicans."

Lamm continued on how to destroy America, "Invent 'multiculturalism' and encourage immigrants to maintain their own culture. I would make it an article of belief that all cultures are equal. That there are no cultural differences. I would make it an article of faith that the Black and Hispanic dropout rates are due to prejudice and discrimination by the majority. Every other explanation is out of bounds."

"We could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort. The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity. As Benjamin Schwarz said in the ATLANTIC MONTHLY recently: " The apparent success of our own multi-ethnic and multi-cultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony. Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentrically and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together."

I think you meant to quote linda?

stsinner
10-13-2009, 05:47 PM

Let's see just how much we can weaken a nation.. Take away pride in being an American, and America is gradually much weaker as a nation.

ExLiberal
10-13-2009, 06:04 PM

Funny, it's supposed to make you appreciate other countries more...it actually makes me appreciate my
own country more. I'm usually not xenophobic or anything, but it's just oh so refreshing to find an all-American mom and pop restaurant admidst a vast sea of uberchic asian sushibars and middle eastern hookah bars with obnoxiously loud belly dancing music.

Rockntractor
10-13-2009, 06:22 PM
"xenophobic" Sorry I hate all these words forced on us by liberals and I refuse to use them.

PoliCon
10-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Spanish is such a crap language anyhow. The only language worse than Spanish is FRENCH. Might as well broadcast in Ebonics. I mean after all - Spanish is nothing more than a corruption of Latin equivalent to Ebonics as a corruption of English.

linda22003
10-13-2009, 07:08 PM
So what you're saying is that you wouldn't have understood the calls by that official.. :)

Yes. I understand very little about football.

linda22003
10-13-2009, 07:08 PM
I think you meant to quote linda?

Don't slow him down when he's on a roll. ;)

mpina09
10-14-2009, 12:41 AM
Honestly, I do not see what is the big deal about them making the first play in Spanish. I hope you know that though English is the language that is most commonly spoken in this country, it is not the OFFICIAL language. Some of you think that its a complete "abomination" and "what has this country come to"? Easy, I'll tell you what this country has come to, it doesn't want to assimilate all in one "American" culture, it accepts everyone's differences and that's that. I don't see how it could have offended so many of you to the extent that it will ruin our country, it really isn't a big deal.

mpina09
10-14-2009, 12:43 AM
I don't understand how Spanish is a crap language, most english prefixes are derived from Latin, some English words are from a mixture of several languages, there's not even an English word for fiancee. You just probably only speak English and haven't tried to learn and appreciate other cultures and languages.

RobJohnson
10-14-2009, 08:42 AM
I often will deal with a customer that does not know alot of English & wish that I knew more Spanish.

Usually there is someone in the family that can translate, but when there is not, I'm usually able to get through it sucessfully.

Most of these folks turn out to be the nicest folks that I run into all day long. Very appreciative, friendly,etc. God Bless them! I wish more of my English speaking customers would act in the same way.

stsinner
10-14-2009, 08:48 AM
Honestly, I do not see what is the big deal about them making the first play in Spanish. I hope you know that though English is the language that is most commonly spoken in this country, it is not the OFFICIAL language. Some of you think that its a complete "abomination" and "what has this country come to"? Easy, I'll tell you what this country has come to, it doesn't want to assimilate all in one "American" culture, it accepts everyone's differences and that's that. I don't see how it could have offended so many of you to the extent that it will ruin our country, it really isn't a big deal.

Bullshit.. We're not becoming multicultural because we want to.. We're becoming multicultural because the people coming here no longer come to America to be Americans-they come to be in America, and the only people it benefits is them.. It doesn't benefit America in any way, and that's why it's bad.. They're forcing us to deal with them because we're increasingly being told that we shouldn't be proud of our heritage and the country that America is, which is the greatest country in the world. Look at the commies at Moore college-they are eliminating Columbus day and calling this past weekend Fall Weekend henceforth.. America is not becoming better.. I think we peaked as a nation shortly after WWI, or during, in terms of being a patriotic nation full of well-intentioned, America loving citizens willing to stand up for our values and traditions.

FlaGator
10-14-2009, 09:02 AM
Bullshit.. We're not becoming multicultural because we want to.. We're becoming multicultural because the people coming here no longer come to America to be Americans-they come to be in America, and the only people it benefits is them.. It doesn't benefit America in any way, and that's why it's bad.. They're forcing us to deal with them because we're increasingly being told that we shouldn't be proud of our heritage and the country that America is, which is the greatest country in the world. Look at the commies at Moore college-they are eliminating Columbus day and calling this past weekend Fall Weekend henceforth.. America is not becoming better.. I think we peaked as a nation shortly after WWI, or during, in terms of being a patriotic nation full of well-intentioned, America loving citizens willing to stand up for our values and traditions.

All things change... When the industrial revolution was starting up America was primarily an agriculture based society and people thought it was the death of America, but it all worked out. When technology started replacing factory workers people thought it was the end of America, but everything worked out. When family farms and businesses started being replaced by corporate owned farms and businesses mom and pop would never overcome this, but it all worked out.

America is a lot stronger and more adaptable than you want to believe. We'll embrace the multilingual society, turn it in to an advantage and make it our own, just like America as done with every crisis it has faced. Because we are Americans we are adaptable to change.

linda22003
10-14-2009, 09:30 AM

I don't know why you EVER left that other website. :cool:

linda22003
10-14-2009, 09:33 AM
America is a lot stronger and more adaptable than you want to believe. We'll embrace the multilingual society, turn it in to an advantage and make it our own, just like America as done with every crisis it has faced. Because we are Americans we are adaptable to change.

Absolutely. We had the "yellow peril" on the west coast at the beginning of the last century, while we were also "imperiled" from the Eastern Europeans (like my husband's family) on the east coast. We grow and change with each addition. I prefer that people come here legally, of course, but different cultures coming to this country is sort of what we're all about. Assimilation may not seem to be happening when people first arrive, but it happens - especially with their children.

stsinner
10-14-2009, 09:36 AM
Absolutely. We had the "yellow peril" on the west coast at the beginning of the last century, while we were also "imperiled" from the Eastern Europeans (like my husband's family) on the east coast. We grow and change with each addition. I prefer that people come here legally, of course, but different cultures coming to this country is sort of what we're all about. Assimilation may not seem to be happening when people first arrive, but it happens - especially with their children.

This is true, Linda, but our fastest growing demographic comes from South of our border, and they bring those ethics and values, and anyone who thinks that this will benefit America needs their head examined.. Look at the countries of South America and the crime and corruption and tell me how that won't come here with the immigrants.. Europeans and the "yellow" at least have ehtics, morals and values that are more in tune with the traditional American values.. Plus, they came to America to be Americans, not so much anymore... The Europeans came here and made it a priority to learn English because if they didn't they couldn't function.. Hispanics seem to pride themselves on being stubborn about speaking Spanish and forcing us to cater to them.

linda22003
10-14-2009, 09:52 AM
Europeans and the "yellow" at least have ehtics, morals and values that are more in tune with the traditional American values.. Plus, they came to America to be Americans, not so much anymore...

You're forgetting that people did NOT think so at the time. They felt as threatened then as you are expressing now.
http://faculty.umf.maine.edu/~walters/web%20104/anti-Immigrant%20cartoon%201896.jpeg

NJCardFan
10-14-2009, 11:19 AM
I saw the link but what I couldn't understand is how ABC could possibly broadcast the game in any language since MNF moved to ESPN in 2006. In fact ESPN is already broadcasting the game in Spnaish on ESPN Deportes. :confused:

Beat me to it. :D

AlmostThere
10-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Beat me to it. :D

You can tell who watches football around here. :rolleyes:

Speedy
10-14-2009, 05:12 PM
Hace mas de 10 anos que paso esto por que se esperan hasta hoy para pillar?

PoliCon
10-14-2009, 05:18 PM
You're forgetting that people did NOT think so at the time. They felt as threatened then as you are expressing now.
http://faculty.umf.maine.edu/~walters/web%20104/anti-Immigrant%20cartoon%201896.jpeg

You have a point - but they learned the language and integrated with rare exceptions. We're not dealing with immigration and integration we're dealing with an invasion.

stsinner
10-14-2009, 05:35 PM
All things change... When the industrial revolution was starting up America was primarily an agriculture based society and people thought it was the death of America, but it all worked out. When technology started replacing factory workers people thought it was the end of America, but everything worked out. When family farms and businesses started being replaced by corporate owned farms and businesses mom and pop would never overcome this, but it all worked out.

We've never dealt with such a barrage on our American core values, our national religion, our heritage, our heroes, our holidays, our tratidions, our freedoms, our language, our jobs...

What I hear in your post is, hey, so what they're attacking our language, so what they're flying the flags of other countries and burning our flag, so what they're invading our country and the people we pay to arrest them refuse to and actually reward them, so what American patriots are being called terrorists, so what our currency is worthless and our President is a Socialst!

Things change-we're strong-we can get used to anything.. Just suck it up until you've assimilated to the new way they want America to be..

No thank you.. These times are unprecedented in that we have people within our own country with citizenship that attack us for saying the Pledge of Allegiance, people who get offended at the 10 Commandments hanging on the wall of a courthouse, people who get offended if you fly an American flag at your apartment complex, people who get offended if you think immigrants should assimilate and learn our language and swear allegiance to their new home-the country that affords them the chance to work and earn a living and raise their kids, people who think you're heartless when you say that we should seal our borders and only let in those people who benefit our nation in some way, people that get offended if you tell them your son or daughter is joining the military...

Our national identity is under attack by the Liberals, and they want us to be ashamed of our past.. Ashamed of how our heroes conquered a strange new land that resulted in America, which has provided a nice life for billions of people through the past couple of centuries..

I rather like America and think that we don't need Change and that hope is fiction and non-tangible babble and that you make your own hope by making good decisions and shaping your own future..

I want America back-the America I gave 8 years of my life to.

FlaGator
10-14-2009, 05:58 PM
We've never dealt with such a barrage on our American core values, our national religion, our heritage, our heroes, our holidays, our tratidions, our freedoms, our language, our jobs...

What I hear in your post is, hey, so what they're attacking our language, so what they're flying the flags of other countries and burning our flag, so what they're invading our country and the people we pay to arrest them refuse to and actually reward them, so what American patriots are being called terrorists, so what our currency is worthless and our President is a Socialst!

Things change-we're strong-we can get used to anything.. Just suck it up until you've assimilated to the new way they want America to be..

No thank you.. These times are unprecedented in that we have people within our own country with citizenship that attack us for saying the Pledge of Allegiance, people who get offended at the 10 Commandments hanging on the wall of a courthouse, people who get offended if you fly an American flag at your apartment complex, people who get offended if you think immigrants should assimilate and learn our language and swear allegiance to their new home-the country that affords them the chance to work and earn a living and raise their kids, people who think you're heartless when you say that we should seal our borders and only let in those people who benefit our nation in some way, people that get offended if you tell them your son or daughter is joining the military...

Our national identity is under attack by the Liberals, and they want us to be ashamed of our past.. Ashamed of how our heroes conquered a strange new land that resulted in America, which has provided a nice life for billions of people through the past couple of centuries..

I rather like America and think that we don't need Change and that hope is fiction and non-tangible babble and that you make your own hope by making good decisions and shaping your own future..

I want America back-the America I gave 8 years of my life to.

Nothing stays the same. If it does it stagnates. The country, this world everything has been in a constant state of change qnd nothing can stop it. There are lots of civilizatoin scattered through out history that wanted things to stay the same but look at what we have now because of change.

PoliCon
10-14-2009, 09:35 PM
Nothing stays the same. If it does it stagnates. The country, this world everything has been in a constant state of change qnd nothing can stop it. There are lots of civilizatoin scattered through out history that wanted things to stay the same but look at what we have now because of change.

There is change - and then there is change. We don't have to throw out our values in order to stay relevant.

FlaGator
10-14-2009, 09:54 PM
There is change - and then there is change. We don't have to throw out our values in order to stay relevant.

Did I say that? Did I even imply it? No. In fact I stated that America was greater than some here imagine. As a country we survived the civil war and that was worse than what is going on now.

Here is the problem as I see it. A segment of the population is on a tear about something that they have no idea where it will take us or what will happen. They imagine the worse and start reacting to that fear instead of thinking rationally and then acting in a manner that is in proportion to the situation. Reacting leads to disaster. Just look at how the Government reacts instead of acting in response to a potential crisis. Becoming a chicken little based on fear of the unknown is not something I care to participate in. If it pleases you then go for it.

At any rate what is going on is the will of God and to what end I do not know. I trust that He knows what He is doing. I am not using this as an excuse for inaction. To the contrary. I'll do as the Lord leads me to do no matter what. Even if that means arming myself and fighting the alien mence. At this moment in time God has not put it in my heart to worry about tomorrow..

stsinner
10-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Did I say that? Did I even imply it? No. In fact I stated that America was greater than some here imagine. As a country we survived the civil war and that was worse than what is going on now.

Here is the problem as I see it. A segment of the population is on a tear about something that they have no idea where it will take us or what will happen. They imagine the worse and start reacting to that fear instead of thinking rationally and then acting in a manner that is in proportion to the situation. Reacting leads to disaster. Just look at how the Government reacts instead of acting in response to a potential crisis. Becoming a chicken little based on fear of the unknown is not something I care to participate in. If it pleases you then go for it.

At any rate what is going on is the will of God and to what end I do not know. I trust that He knows what He is doing. I am not using this as an excuse for inaction. To the contrary. I'll do as the Lord leads me to do no matter what. Even if that means arming myself and fighting the alien mence. At this moment in time God has not put it in my heart to worry about tomorrow..

Again, I call bullshit!!! I've seen Hispanic culture.. I know exactly where Hispanic culture will take us.. I lived 10 miles from the Mexican border for 4 years of my life.. The car theft and crime was unreal, and Phoenix (an American capital) is #2 in the world for kidnappings... I've been to Chile, Venezuela and Mexico on business.. They are all shit-holes..!!!! And this is the future of America if we don't stop the Hispanic-dominance march that America is experiencing.. Hispanic culture has nothing to offer that will make America better-in fact, it will make our country much worse and much poorer....

FlaGator
10-15-2009, 05:26 AM
Again, I call bullshit!!! I've seen Hispanic culture.. I know exactly where Hispanic culture will take us.. I lived 10 miles from the Mexican border for 4 years of my life.. The car theft and crime was unreal, and Phoenix (an American capital) is #2 in the world for kidnappings... I've been to Chile, Venezuela and Mexico on business.. They are all shit-holes..!!!! And this is the future of America if we don't stop the Hispanic-dominance march that America is experiencing.. Hispanic culture has nothing to offer that will make America better-in fact, it will make our country much worse and much poorer....

Fine, call it what ever you want.