PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food Wednesday.

Gingersnap
10-14-2009, 09:52 AM
I woke up on a horror movie set today. It's chilly and there is thick fog everywhere. It won't last but it still sucks since I really hate fog outside of books and movies. It's creepy.

Most people have some experience with fast food. Some people eat it all the time and some people eat it on the road or as a treat.

TOTD: What is the one fast food item you think you could eat every day for a month? Assume that this item won't make you gain weight, rot your teeth, or cause you any other trouble. You simply have to eat it (and it alone) for 30 days. This item can be something that is no longer carried on the franchise menu (but once was) or it can be something only carried seasonally. You can have as much of it as you want and price and/or real availability in your area is not an issue.

Okay, what is it? :D

patriot45
10-14-2009, 10:19 AM
About 91 here again, but we will have a cold front move in on the weekend that will knock us into the 80s!

TOTD: After carefull thought, I picked.... the famous KFC bowls! Its got it all! :D

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i230/patriot45270/KFCBowl.jpg

linda22003
10-14-2009, 10:53 AM
I have to admit I don't know any of the menus well enough to know what I'd pick!

noonwitch
10-14-2009, 11:08 AM
It's cold and cloudy here-the high is only expected to be 48. The wasps that have been tormenting us smokers outside of the office seem to have disappeared, though, so that's a good thing. I shouldn't have to cut the grass again until March, too.

I limit myself to one Whopper a month, but I love them-McDonald's burgersmake me quesy and Wendy's is not as good as they were when Dave was alive. If there was no harm, I could eat one a day. I could also eat a Taco Bell Meximelt every day.

jendf
10-14-2009, 11:20 AM
I got the keys to my house so I'll be heading over there today to starting taking care of things (changing locks, cleaning, etc.). I'm so excited. Wish I didn't have to be at work but I suppose it's necessary to pay the mortgage. :D

TOTD: In 'n' Out Cheeseburger. Heaven!

ralph wiggum
10-14-2009, 11:27 AM
I got the keys to my house so I'll be heading over there today to starting taking care of things (changing locks, cleaning, etc.). I'm so excited. Wish I didn't have to be at work but I suppose it's necessary to pay the mortgage. :D

TOTD: In 'n' Out Cheeseburger. Heaven!

How clean is the house to begin with? I found it much easier to have professional cleaners come in when the places that I've bought were quite a mess. It is worth the money, which I know seems a bit tight after such a big purchase.

TOTD : I'll get back to you on that

Rebel Yell
10-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Rainy and cooler here. Lows in the upper 40's this weekend, perfect for opening weekend of deer season.

TOTD: I could eat Hardee's Frisco burgers every day, or Zaxby's Kickin Chicken Sandwich.

Space Gravy
10-14-2009, 12:06 PM
An original Chick-Fil-A sandwich.

jendf
10-14-2009, 01:34 PM
How clean is the house to begin with? I found it much easier to have professional cleaners come in when the places that I've bought were quite a mess. It is worth the money, which I know seems a bit tight after such a big purchase.

It's actually not too bad. The previous owner worked for a cleaning service so she left it in good shape for the most part. But I'm a bit OCD and will want to go over some things just for my own sanity.

I have professional carpet cleaners coming in on Friday. I'll be painting in the next couple of weeks too (after I move in). In time, it will look all spruced up.

RobJohnson
10-14-2009, 04:26 PM
I have a bad sinus infection and the headache seems to be the worst part. :mad:

An original Chick-Fil-A sandwich.

That is a good choice, but not sure if I could do it for 30 days, I think my choice would be an Italian Sub from Quiznos.

PoliCon
10-14-2009, 05:22 PM
TOTD: Chic-fil-a chicken sandwich.

lacarnut
10-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Hot and muggy in south LA. Went to the hardware store and bought a plunger to unstop my kitchen sink. Worked great. Did not want to use the same one I use for my toliet.

TOTD: I could not eat fast food every day. KFC chicken and Subway meatball once or twice a week tops is a about all I could handle.

I am having prime rib eye steak tonight.

Teetop
10-14-2009, 06:08 PM
Our day started off very foggy, but now it's warm and windy (as usual).

TOTD; I don't think I would want to eat the same things for 30 days....

I really like Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches, or Popeye's spicy chicken with red beans and rice. Popeye's biscuits are great also!

I am not much on fast food anymore.

Bubba Dawg
10-14-2009, 06:44 PM
Rainy and cool. Now it's rainy and cool and foggy.

TOTD: Easy. A Pizza Hut Personal Pan Pizza Supreme.

Shannon
10-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Arby's beef and cheddars. OMG, I love those things.