PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Islamic Dutch MP Geert Wilders to visit UK within days

hampshirebrit
10-14-2009, 12:13 PM
He was barred from entry earlier this year by the former Home Secretary Whacky Jacqui Smith, and the decision has been overturned.

The far-right Dutch MP who overturned a United Kingdom travel ban, despite being labelled a threat to “community harmony”, is planning to visit the capital this week.

Geert Wilders, who is accused of Islamophobia but won a case against the Home Office yesterday to allow him to enter the country, said that he did not want to come to incite violence, but to have a debate.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6874619.ece

megimoo
10-14-2009, 03:39 PM
He was barred from entry earlier this year by the former Home Secretary Whacky Jacqui Smith, and the decision has been overturned.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article6874619.ece
He'd best wear a 'flack jacket',body armor and move about quickly during his visit to that bastion of Islam.They have several fatwa's an his head already with who knows how much reward and how many virgins await his killers at their harem's in the sky ?

While Salman Rushdie lived there the Crown provided protection for his person but that was before the Islamicification of Britain and the rest of Europe.

Every mosque in London will have a 'Death Squad' queue up awaiting their chance to blow him and themselves up !

hampshirebrit
10-14-2009, 04:13 PM
He'd best wear a 'flack jacket',body armor and move about quickly during his visit to that bastion of Islam.They have several fatwa's an his head already with who knows how much reward and how many virgins await his killers at their harem's in the sky ?

While Salman Rushdie lived there the Crown provided protection for his person but that was before the Islamicification of Britain and the rest of Europe.

Every mosque in London will have a 'Death Squad' queue up awaiting their chance to blow him and themselves up !

I think you're overstating the case a tad about good ole London tahn, and the rest of the UK.

noonwitch
10-14-2009, 04:35 PM
I don't think it's fair to call Geert Wilder "Anti-Islamic". It's unneccessarily inflammatory language.

It's not anti-Islam to be against the abuse of women. It's not anti-Islam to think that mutilating young children's genitals is a bad thing. It's not anti-Islam to protect the jews in your nation from people who would use their religion to justify killing them. One can be a faithful muslim and renounce these practices. After all, the old testament tells us to stone gays, urban rape victims who don't scream loud enough, and a whole ton of other categories of rule breakers. Neither jews nor christians do these things in the modern world.

I am not afraid of muslims I meet in metro Detroit. I eat in their restaurants, shop in their stores, smile at their kids and embrace them as neighbors. I think it is different here than in Europe, at least at this time, because we have the right to free speech. We can call out muslims who advocate the abuse of women or the practice of terrorism without the fear of being prosecuted for a hate crime. Any attempt to curtail free speech will be overturned by the courts.

The western media needs to stop calling people like Geert Wilder "anti-islamic".

megimoo
10-14-2009, 04:48 PM
I don't think it's fair to call Geert Wilder "Anti-Islamic". It's unneccessarily inflammatory language.

It's not anti-Islam to be against the abuse of women. It's not anti-Islam to think that mutilating young children's genitals is a bad thing. It's not anti-Islam to protect the jews in your nation from people who would use their religion to justify killing them. One can be a faithful muslim and renounce these practices. After all, the old testament tells us to stone gays, urban rape victims who don't scream loud enough, and a whole ton of other categories of rule breakers. Neither jews nor christians do these things in the modern world.

I am not afraid of muslims I meet in metro Detroit. I eat in their restaurants, shop in their stores, smile at their kids and embrace them as neighbors. I think it is different here than in Europe, at least at this time, because we have the right to free speech. We can call out muslims who advocate the abuse of women or the practice of terrorism without the fear of being prosecuted for a hate crime. Any attempt to curtail free speech will be overturned by the courts.

The western media needs to stop calling people like Geert Wilder "anti-islamic".
But,But He slandered the great Prophet Mohamed ,blessed be he.
Death shall be his just reward .Allah Akbar !