PDA

View Full Version : Michelle gives "Obama" cold shoulder after his dance with Latin songstress

megimoo
10-14-2009, 03:03 PM
Call him Don Juan Obama. President Obama got the cold shoulder from wife Michelle last night after busting out in an impromptu salsa dance with spicy Latin pop star Thalia.

The surprise dance occured during Fiesta Latina, a concert featuring Hispanic stars Gloria Estefan and Jose Feliciano, that took place inside a tent placed on the White House's South Lawn.

THALIA EN LA CASA BLANCA (AMOR A LA MEXICANA)
BAILANDO CON OBAMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUqfUrylUUc&feature=related

Obama Dances at Fiesta Latina
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dyvou-6hHY&feature=player_embedded

After the short dance with Thalia, cameras captured Obama returning to his seat and tried to say something to Michelle -- only for the First Lady to (playfully) "She looked pissed to me ." blow him off.

Among the guests at the event were Obama's first appointee to the Supreme Court and its first Hispanic member, Justice Sonia Sotomayor, and actors Jimmy Smits, Eva Longoria Parker and George Lopez.

Secretary of Labor Hilda Solis was also on hand, as was Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar and Rep. Nydia Velazquez (D-N.Y.), chairwoman of the Hispanic Caucus in Congress, The Washington Post reported."Like our own Latino community, Latin music is not easy to define,'' said Obama. "Styles like Cuban salsa, Mexican norteño, Puerto Rican reggaeton and Dominican bachata are as vibrant and unique as the places they come from.''

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/michelle_gives_prez_cold_shoulder_vXAomzMx62m0oUVs GWUtBN

lacarnut
10-14-2009, 03:21 PM
If he ever gets caught pulling a Bill Clinton, I pity him. Michelle is no Hillary.

megimoo
10-14-2009, 03:44 PM
If he ever gets caught pulling a Bill Clinton, I pity him. Michelle is no Hillary.She'd carve up his coins if he did.She looks the jealous type and the Secret Service wouldn't be fast enough to save him if she started sawing off his sack late some night .

lacarnut
10-14-2009, 04:02 PM
She'd carve up his coins if he did.She looks the jealous type and the Secret Service wouldn't be fast enough to save him if she started sawing off his sack late some night .

You got that right.

hampshirebrit
10-14-2009, 04:10 PM
Sorry, watched it twice, missed the bit where she's looking pissed both times.

I agree that he probably doesn't want to have a Monica moment though.

megimoo
10-14-2009, 04:56 PM

I agree that he probably doesn't want to have a Monica moment though.He spoke to her after his dance and she ignored him .Time for new eye glasses perhaps ?

SaintLouieWoman
10-14-2009, 05:24 PM

I agree that he probably doesn't want to have a Monica moment though.

Hamp, I watched both versions, too, and clearly saw it both times. He returned, tried talking to her, and she willfully wouldn't look at him, just clapped and ignored him. She didn't look "pissed", simply ignored him completely. He then turned away and talked to the person next to him.

Maybe it was that "hot" gesture he did when returning to the table.

And that Thalia certainly is more attractive and carries herself better. I confess can't fault Michelle all that much. I think many wives would react like that, although probably not when on camera, just later. :D